HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Closed) - Rexroth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rexroth

PostSubject: Application(Closed) - Rexroth   Wed 16 May 2012, 10:45 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: around 8 - 9
Time zone (GMT+/-?): +2

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Character details:

- Class: Rogue
- Race: Bloodelf
- Character's name: Rexroth
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Assasination
- Why did you choose this build/s?: Cause im dpsing really much with that spec, and im also collecting arp items for combat spec.
- Gear Score : I dont use that addon it was 5600 before a few days
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?) Enchanting max, going to lvl enginering soon

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
:

Please show us your Talents and Glyphs from the given link below.
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?#
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?rogue#3hujfzr1C2maqP,YaSO-q,12213

What is your frequent spell rotation?
: stealth Very Happy , TOT tank , open with garrote, SnD, HoB, Mutilate, Envenom, Muti, Muti, Cold blood, Envenom and repeat

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
: Getting some poisions from vendor so i wont go out of them during the raid. and restarting the PC.

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: Yes

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow:
TBC:
WOTLK: TOGC, icc 10 - PW, CH, Frostwing halls ( only DW)

Do you have any experience leading raids?
: Yes, when i didnt have guild i was doing raids on my own but its hard to succeed with pug, really hard to explain them what to do

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
: Yes

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
: pw 2/3 CH 1/2 with pugs

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
: DBM recount

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
: Yeah is really good time for me

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
:

Arena rating : 2k
Honor kills : 1k
Arena achievements : Challenger on my ally rogue
Other PVP achievements (Optional):

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
: Hm, i used to play hard PVP in arena tournament server and i got rank 23 - 3 ranks near title at the end of the season as rogue mage combo we did pretty good but the last day some wierd combs took our titles Very Happy it was around 2700 rating

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: Well as i see Hellguards is one of the best active horde guilds i would like to be a part of you guys

-What are your expectations from our guild?
: Hm, chatting with mature ppl and knowledge in icc

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: No

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: Dont know im a bit new to this server and i dont know so many ppl Smile

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: I was accepted before a month in guild called " Of the jungle" we did pretty good with icc10 raids and stuff but the guild mater had some IRL problems so the guild is now 3 weeks inactive or more. So i decided to join a good Active guild so i can have fun playing wow Smile

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: Yep

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: Bendeha is my shadow priest

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
: Well, i would like to join Hellguards really much dunno what else to add

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

b) Very Happy

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
Food , water and a bottle of whiskey cracked up laughing

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

d) Very Happy:DD::DD:D:D:D

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
nah i change my emotion daily Very Happy

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
Save the raid, gonna clear the beer later ;p
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Rexroth   Thu 17 May 2012, 4:43 am   Post numberPost #2

as always, answer this questin too please:
Quote :
We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
neutral untill a rogue says something Smile
Back to top Go down
Rexroth

PostSubject: Rexroth's Application   Thu 17 May 2012, 11:06 am   Post numberPost #3

Im sorry really sorry, i didnt see that question well im a studying in univercity first year almost finished my exams now got a few more, i like playing football and im swimming alot what else to say playing wow in freetime Smile thats pretty much
Back to top Go down
Mittko
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-05-16

Character information
Name: Mittko
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Rexroth   Thu 17 May 2012, 1:37 pm   Post numberPost #4

more votes here pls Smile
Back to top Go down
Headshock
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 6

Character information
Name:
Race: Troll
Class: Shaman Shaman
PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Rexroth   Thu 17 May 2012, 1:41 pm   Post numberPost #5

He got a cool personality,really talkative person + he's mature enough,i'm sure he would fit in no problem Smile
Back to top Go down
Mittko
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 64

Character information
Name: Mittko
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Rexroth   Fri 18 May 2012, 4:52 pm   Post numberPost #6

He is really friendly and helpfull person + from me
- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: Dont know im a bit new to this server and i dont know so many ppl Smile

im gonna kill you rexroth
Back to top Go down
Rexroth

PostSubject: Rexroth's Application   Fri 18 May 2012, 7:59 pm   Post numberPost #7

yy but you are trial thats why ;p
Back to top Go down
Rexroth

PostSubject: Rexroth's Application   Sat 19 May 2012, 7:15 pm   Post numberPost #8

App is closed i got accepted in Flamma Algor. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Rexroth   Sun 20 May 2012, 12:59 am   Post numberPost #9

Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Rexroth      Post numberPost #10

Back to top Go down

Application(Closed) - Rexroth

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-