HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Druidzz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loput

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Druidzz   Sun 20 May 2012, 3:30 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 7
Time zone (GMT+/-?): +3

We?d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself: Hi I am Raed from Saudi Arabia, 14 years old currently studying in the 8th grade, willing to help if needed.

Character details:

- Class: Druid
- Race: Tauren
- Character's name: Druidzz
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Restro / Feral
- Why did you choose this build/s?: Resto: because I see that healing is needed very often and it is fun / Feral: more complex than balance which makes it harder and more fun plus I need to sharpen my skills.
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)
Both Herbalism & Alchemy are maxed.

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve)
: PvE

What Glyphs do you use?
: Feral: Major): SR / Rip / Shred--Minor): Dash / Aquatic form / Thorns) --- Resto: Major): Swiftmend / Nourish / Rapid rejuvenation--Minor: Unburdened rebirth / Dash / aqua form)

Please show us your talents from the given link:
Resto: http://wow335.gamestool.net/druidt.php?0532003100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000230303312031502531053213051
Feral: http://wow335.gamestool.net/druidt.php?0000000000000000000000000000550202132322012053120030310511203503012000000000000000000

What is your frequent spell rotation?
: cats aren't about rotations, Priority: SR > Rip > Mangle > Rake > Shred (Shred to get cb and NOT mangle)
: healing: depends on the situation.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?
: Flasks, Scrolls, gears repaired & most important is that I have enough time.

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
:yes.

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow:no.
TBC: some.
WOTLK: yes.

Do you have any experience leading raids?
: Not that much of a leader in 25s, not much of a leader at all.

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?
: yes.

Which 25man ini achievements you have ?
: CH: 1/2 (BPC) -- PW 2/3 (pp was bugged at that time)

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?
: healing: Healbot - dpsing: recount, OmniCC & DBM.

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?
: yes.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FOR PVP PLAYERS ONLY

b) PvP experience (BG's,Arena,World Events,Outdoor PVP:
:

Arena rating :
Honor kills :
Arena achievements :
Other PVP achievements (Optional):

Any other PVP experience you would like to share with us?
:

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: Heard it's great for social activities and offering help when needed.

-What are your expectations from our guild?
:Socialize since I talk alot when not in raids. Hoping for Bql and further icc bosses.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: My cousin: Ghostfire & a rl old friend Stuns. <3

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: Zinger is one of the people I know there.

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: Lost Heroes, lead rarely login since he's the that organize the graids and stuff. Sad

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: Yes, usually 4 times a week.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: Shadowswitch, Flanders, Loput, Deathswitch, Lightswitch & Hunterdudee.

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
: I'd like to keep some characters in my previous guild, if it's okay with you. (Deathswitch & Lightswitch)

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

e) If I'm free then sure.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
If you didn't state: "AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow." I'd take my internet because i can comunicate with any of my family or friends to come pick me up Surprised. Since you said so, I'd take some wood, water & my diving set.

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
No! But for caps... I got my times. Cool

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
I don't drink. So save the raid.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2012-05-07

Character information
Name: Gazzix
Race: Goblin
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Druidzz   Sun 20 May 2012, 3:36 pm   Post numberPost #2

Hey cousin glad to see you finally applied ^^

Well my cousin is a pro WoW player knows every tactic there is really serious in raids and has good a personality also he works good with others and is always there to help.

PS:More votes here please Smile
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Druidzz   Sun 20 May 2012, 6:12 pm   Post numberPost #3

Dats one of the rare good apps lately. Im really impressed Smile U also have RL friends / family members in our guild plus we can alwayz use another healer so I vote "+" ofc. GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Loput

PostSubject: Application - Druidzz   Sun 20 May 2012, 6:55 pm   Post numberPost #4

Thanks for the vote! Smile I'll do my best for the guild.
Back to top Go down
Retriputka
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2012-01-25

Character information
Name: Retriputka
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Druidzz   Sun 20 May 2012, 11:31 pm   Post numberPost #5

One time I was in a raid with him, he was with his warlock Loput, and he started saying that I have ninjaed the two hand weapon from Marrowgar with my DK, but I am frost talents so I don't need it. And the next roll, I won [Bracers of Dark Reconning] for OS roll and he didn't give them to me. I am sorry but he did ninja those bracers and I don't want to raid with him. - from me
Back to top Go down
zinger
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2012-05-20

Character information
Name: Zinger
Race: Worgen
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Druidzz   Mon 21 May 2012, 4:03 am   Post numberPost #6

retri, i think he had a bad day that time then... but he would never ninja intentionally, coz i was in a guild with him for many days, he's a nice guy ... really good healer, ive raided with him many times and never regretted it Razz + from me(doesnt count though trollface ) still, more votes here plox
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2012-05-07

Character information
Name: Gazzix
Race: Goblin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Druidzz   Mon 21 May 2012, 2:27 pm   Post numberPost #7

Retriputka wrote:
One time I was in a raid with him, he was with his warlock Loput, and he started saying that I have ninjaed the two hand weapon from Marrowgar with my DK, but I am frost talents so I don't need it. And the next roll, I won [Bracers of Dark Reconning] for OS roll and he didn't give them to me. I am sorry but he did ninja those bracers and I don't want to raid with him. - from me

My cousin doesn't ninja seriously =/

everything he got he got it fairly
Back to top Go down
ankhshammy
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2011-11-07

Character information
Name: AnkhShammy
Race: Draenei
Class: Shaman Shaman
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Druidzz   Mon 21 May 2012, 2:39 pm   Post numberPost #8

ima hold vote till retri conciliates the matter ...
Back to top Go down
Loput

PostSubject: Application - Druidzz   Mon 21 May 2012, 3:42 pm   Post numberPost #9

I don't know why would I keep a plate for a warlock, a clother. And I don't remember being in a raid with you..
If you can tell me when was this... because I share my account with my friend, if it was him I'm gonna talk to him bout it.
I never ninjaed and never will... what's fun in the game if you got all the good gear and has no goal?
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Druidzz   Mon 21 May 2012, 4:31 pm   Post numberPost #10

Voting plus for trial.
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Druidzz   Mon 21 May 2012, 4:59 pm   Post numberPost #11

+ from me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Druidzz   Mon 21 May 2012, 5:06 pm   Post numberPost #12

druidzz one of the best dudu's in GD. Glyphs/rotation/talents everything is ok! if i can vote would give a +..
Back to top Go down
Frostknight
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Character information
Name: Frostknight
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Druidzz   Mon 21 May 2012, 6:14 pm   Post numberPost #13

sweet jesus
Back to top Go down
Aurore
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2010-12-22

Character information
Name: Aurorre
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Druidzz   Mon 21 May 2012, 6:23 pm   Post numberPost #14

He realy know how to raid. Did few raids lately with his lock and i was inpressed how well he knows that char. I give him a + becease he was very kind and had a realy fun chat while we did icc today =D

Good luck my friend
Back to top Go down
Loput

PostSubject: Application - Druidzz   Mon 21 May 2012, 6:25 pm   Post numberPost #15

I could use some pointers / advices. Feel free to comment as you wish! cheers
Back to top Go down
Aurore
Overlord
Overlord

Registration date : 2010-12-22

Character information
Name: Aurorre
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Druidzz   Mon 21 May 2012, 6:27 pm   Post numberPost #16

well i have nothing to tell you atm cracked up laughing you played your lock and i cant say anything else than GJ cracked up laughing
Back to top Go down
Loput

PostSubject: Application - Druidzz   Mon 21 May 2012, 6:35 pm   Post numberPost #17

Thanks for the reply, anything u dont like? contact me asap so I can fix it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Druidzz   Mon 21 May 2012, 9:11 pm   Post numberPost #18

"Shadowswitch, Deathswitch, Lightswitch, Hunterdudee, Druidzz" I am familiar with all this names as pug organizer. But since my memory is really letting me down, I stay neutral, until I'll ask around.

Deena
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Druidzz   Wed 23 May 2012, 12:49 pm   Post numberPost #19

You could lose *Naturalist* its useless cuz resto dudus rarely use Healing Touch

Sonic's cousin , app seems ok , you have my approval
Back to top Go down
Loput

PostSubject: Application - Druidzz   Wed 23 May 2012, 1:52 pm   Post numberPost #20

Thanks, I'll work on that.
Back to top Go down
Lugdush
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Character information
Name: Lugdush
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Druidzz   Wed 23 May 2012, 5:11 pm   Post numberPost #21

why you want to keep chars in other guild?
Back to top Go down
Loput

PostSubject: Application - Druidzz   Wed 23 May 2012, 6:42 pm   Post numberPost #22

for communication and friends... you know, socialize.

Plus I promised my friend to be in that guild with atleast 1 char. Razz
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Druidzz   Thu 24 May 2012, 12:23 am   Post numberPost #23

Loput wrote:
for communication and friends... you know, socialize.

Plus I promised my friend to be in that guild with atleast 1 char. Razz

If you get accepted you must bring all chars in guild , we cannot allow a person to be in multiple guilds.
Back to top Go down
Loput

PostSubject: Application - Druidzz   Thu 24 May 2012, 6:49 am   Post numberPost #24

hmm... what if the char is under the lvl 70?

I don't understand why can't you allow one to be in multiple guilds...
Back to top Go down
Tzuni
High Council
High Council

Registration date : 2008-11-23

Character information
Name: Tzuni
Race: Orc
Class: Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Druidzz   Thu 24 May 2012, 10:49 am   Post numberPost #25

from everything i saw and heard i think you are a nice player. i am confused for two reasons:
1. you applied with druid but the comments are mostly saying things about how well you play with lock. its not a problem, just focus on the char you applied with because it will be your main char in our guild and trust me this is important.
2. we have a rule, old rule which says that all chars owned by a player should be in the guild. i can tell you multiple reasons why this should be like that but for now i will only say: what if bill gates works for both microsoft and apple? :p if you know what i mean.

i am staying neutral for now. lemme know what you think Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Druidzz      Post numberPost #26

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Druidzz

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.