HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application - Sandic - Hunter (Accepted)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sandic

PostSubject: Application - Sandic - Hunter (Accepted)   Wed 23 May 2012, 10:05 am   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 8
Time zone (GMT+/-?): GMT +2

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Idk what you want to hear Smile I can start talking about my past or my future plans, but I think you COULD only be interested in the things I do know Smile I am a normal WoW player, teenager( yeah I still don't want to grow up, I still have much time to party:) ). I like to play football, hang out with my friends, ofc I have my duties to deal with, but It's a cheap price for everything I have. I play on my xbox a lot too, I don't like to watch TV, the only things I am watching are TV shows( House, Supernatural and etc.)

Character details:

- Class: Hunter
- Race: Troll
- Character's name: Sandic
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: MM
- Why did you choose this build/s?: Because I like MM the most , because of dps and simple rotation Smile
- Gear Score : Wow, you use that thing , I need to download GS then, w8.............................little it more.............. 3466, yeah I am a noob, I know that... Just leveled and got some rep gear.
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?) Still none, because I jsut leveled, but I will have eng/ench soon Smile

*What type of player are you (PVP or PVE or BOTH-if you chose pvp you must answer the questions for pvp,if you chose pve you must answer the questions for pve,if you are both pvp and pve player then you must answer both questions for pvp and pve):
PvE

Please show us your Talents and Glyphs from the given link below:
http://wow335.gamestool.net/huntert.php?502000000000000000000000000253050312300132331052313515000002000000000000000000000 and I use Glyph of steady shot, Glyph of Serpent Sting and Glyph of Kill shot.

What is your frequent spell rotation?:
Hunter's Mark + Petattack, Serpent Sting, Chimera+Silencing Shots, Aimed Shot, Arcae Shot, Steady Shots until something is out of cooldown and when everything is on cd I sue more steady shots, so there is no 123 rotations Smile

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* FOR PVE PLAYERS ONLY

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?:
Only thing I can do is get my food, get my flasks and potions , I have to be sure if i have enough arrows/bullets. Ofc I get some snacks and something to drink, so I don't have to waste my and raid time Smile

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?:
Yes

What is your raiding experience ?
Vanilla wow: None
TBC: Cleared all BT, SWP, 5 mans in WoWScape server, Legion realm.
WOTLK: Cleared all Naxx in Magick-WoW, then Ulduar and some ToTc bosses there. Then i moved to Gamer-District and cleared ToTc there , then I moved to Molten , because Gamer was hacked and I cleread ICC until sindra in Molten with Hellguards guild( Idk if it was the same or no, but later we broke up and created Forever Alone guild with leaders of main guild).

Do you have any experience leading raids?:
No, I tried to lead some pugs, but I don't have nerves to do that.

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction- Are you able to do that?:
Yes

Which 25man ini achievements you have ? :
None Here.

Which specific addons you use in PVE ?:
DMB, Needtoknow, recount.

Our guild raids are mostly planned for the time between 19 and 21 ( GMT+1) , will you be able to take part in them ?:
Yes

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*General Information:

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?:
I saw that you have a raid schedule, a lot of members and I bet a good community.

-What are your expectations from our guild?:
I hope to have a good playing , raiding time, because more I play WoW , more it becomes boring . Servers are lacking good guilds with good communities.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?:
No

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?:
No

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk):
I had no other guilds here. As for other servers: I was in End Clan Alliance in Magick-WoW, I left Magick and ECA was kinda dissapearing. In Molten I was playing with Hellguards in Ragnaros realm. In TBC I was playing with The Brave 300 Hundred guild.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?:
Sure

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] ):
No

-Anything else you would like to add/share?:
I am a calm person, I don't like to argue, but I like to say my opinion. Some people don't liek my attitude, but this means that they don't like the truth. It is easy to chat and communicate with me. I listen to raid leader and guild leader orders. I am not a two-faced person and I don't like that type of peeps.

*Additional Questions :

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
Girl, Knife and a toilet.

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
I would call a cops, because I don't want to be killed, because I fell like a hero Very Happy

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
Lol WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? ^^ Never did never will. Neither emotional problems. Nah , when i chat, I don't even use first lettter with CAPS Very Happy

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

HAHA Very Happy I don't drink, so screw that beer and the only thing I am drinking is soda, I have too much of them in my house so w/e screw the falling drink Very Happy Btw, how this can happen ? Oo

And why you guys are missing second question? Is it a mistake or just a prank ? ^^

P.S. Here some SS from my Molten-WoW character, in case you will ask:
http://imageshack.us/g/849/wowscrnshot052112110246.jpg/
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application - Sandic - Hunter (Accepted)   Wed 23 May 2012, 12:21 pm   Post numberPost #2

Quote :
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
Girl, Knife and a toilet.

dafuq whole island can be used as a toilet

anyway

you should know we arent a hardcore raiding guild so dont expect raids daily so i wanna hear your response on this

Bout rest of the app , its perfect
Back to top Go down
Sandic

PostSubject: Re: Application - Sandic - Hunter (Accepted)   Wed 23 May 2012, 1:24 pm   Post numberPost #3

I have personal things to do, so I am not playing a lot , so not a hardcore raiding guild fits good to me Smile I will like to raids time to time Smile

Hmmm, I like to have a perfect place to shit, that's why I will take a toilet ^^ And it would be gross to step on my own shit, would't it ? ^^
Back to top Go down
Deathwhisper
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Title : None
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2012-05-12

Character information
Name: Petrixx
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application - Sandic - Hunter (Accepted)   Thu 24 May 2012, 2:48 pm   Post numberPost #4

good application dude + from me

im watching you
Back to top Go down
Sandic

PostSubject: Re: Application - Sandic - Hunter (Accepted)   Thu 24 May 2012, 3:05 pm   Post numberPost #5

Thanks Smile

P.S. *Sandic becomes invisible*, huh? what you gonna do now ^^
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application - Sandic - Hunter (Accepted)   Thu 24 May 2012, 3:21 pm   Post numberPost #6

Now dats a hunter who knows what he is doin. Smile I think dat Voodoo Mastah Wii would be pleased Very Happy Very good app indeed dat surely deserves ma "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2012-05-07

Character information
Name: Gazzix
Race: Goblin
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application - Sandic - Hunter (Accepted)   Thu 24 May 2012, 4:22 pm   Post numberPost #7

What miz Said ^^ "+"

Gl dude
Back to top Go down
Tzuni
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Character information
Name: Tzuni
Race: Orc
Class: Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Application - Sandic - Hunter (Accepted)   Thu 24 May 2012, 4:56 pm   Post numberPost #8

Nice attitude and since the hunter mastah (Miz) approves, i vote + for trial Smile
good luck
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Application - Sandic - Hunter (Accepted)   Fri 25 May 2012, 3:08 am   Post numberPost #9

@Tzuni wrote:
Nice attitude and since the hunter mastah (Miz) approves, i vote + for trial Smile
good luck

who says hes the hunter mastah? last time i checked and i check every day it was my name on the one that wrote the guide on everything mm huntard here in forum

now his spec is allright needs a bit of tweaking for his gs,

as well as his glyphs

his rotation well its what a sample rotation should look like
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application - Sandic - Hunter (Accepted)   Fri 25 May 2012, 8:12 am   Post numberPost #10

Sandic wrote:
In Molten I was playing with Hellguards in Ragnaros realm.

We have members on Molten or I am missing something?

Deena
Back to top Go down
Sandic

PostSubject: Re: Application - Sandic - Hunter (Accepted)   Fri 25 May 2012, 8:25 am   Post numberPost #11

@Deena - sry I was in Heaven Shall Burn Very Happy Lot of time passed so I forgot the name and idk but it was familliar to me, sry once again Smile

Everything I know, I learned from Quelmiran from Magick wow and his blog. I know that my talents needs to be changed, but I will do it once i get better gear Smile And what about glyphs ? Whats wrong with those ?
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application - Sandic - Hunter (Accepted)   Fri 25 May 2012, 9:47 am   Post numberPost #12

Sandic wrote:
And what about glyphs ? Whats wrong with those ?

Well if u insist to stick with da Steady Shot Glyph u better change da Glyph of KS with da Glyph of Chimera Shot. Basicly u gotto choose between Steady (small dmg boost during da whole fight) and KS (huge dmg boost at da end) since Serpent Sting and Chimera are mandatory.
Back to top Go down
Sandic

PostSubject: Re: Application - Sandic - Hunter (Accepted)   Fri 25 May 2012, 10:07 am   Post numberPost #13

Ohh ok Very Happy thanks for the info Smile
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application - Sandic - Hunter (Accepted)   Fri 25 May 2012, 2:25 pm   Post numberPost #14

Good Application, Good Attitude and our hunters likes you! "+" for trial!
Back to top Go down
ankhshammy
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2011-11-07

Character information
Name: AnkhShammy
Race: Draenei
Class: Shaman Shaman
PostSubject: Re: Application - Sandic - Hunter (Accepted)   Fri 25 May 2012, 2:26 pm   Post numberPost #15

+ no doubt about it
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application - Sandic - Hunter (Accepted)   Fri 25 May 2012, 7:39 pm   Post numberPost #16

He has a very good attitude and since Wii become off-liner and Miz decided to play his DK, we always miss hunter in raids.

+

Deena
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application - Sandic - Hunter (Accepted)   Sat 26 May 2012, 9:27 am   Post numberPost #17

good application bruh.. Goodluck!
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application - Sandic - Hunter (Accepted)   Sat 26 May 2012, 9:55 am   Post numberPost #18

@deena wrote:
... and Miz decided to play his DK, we always miss hunter in raids.

Deena

Not really Smile I alwayz sign for raids with both of ma chars and da leaders alwayz choose ma DK coz we lack melee DPSers Smile Every1 wanna be a spriest these days Razz

P.S. Sry for da off-topic. I jes wanted to answer Dee <3
Back to top Go down
Mittko
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-05-16

Character information
Name: Mittko
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application - Sandic - Hunter (Accepted)   Sat 26 May 2012, 9:59 am   Post numberPost #19

good application GL bro + from me Razz
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Application - Sandic - Hunter (Accepted)   Sat 26 May 2012, 4:03 pm   Post numberPost #20

Sandic wrote:
@Deena - sry I was in Heaven Shall Burn Very Happy Lot of time passed so I forgot the name and idk but it was familliar to me, sry once again Smile

Everything I know, I learned from Quelmiran from Magick wow and his blog. I know that my talents needs to be changed, but I will do it once i get better gear Smile And what about glyphs ? Whats wrong with those ?

glyphs as miz said, and your spec could use a bit of tweaking with the gear u have at the moment but since gear comes so fast in wotlk nothing to worry about, nice to see a hunter who actually cares to get better at their game and is not a complete asshole about it.

+ from me
Back to top Go down
Asanoryu
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 974
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Character information
Name: Asanodaelf
Race: Night Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application - Sandic - Hunter (Accepted)   Sat 26 May 2012, 8:17 pm   Post numberPost #21

ok i think this is enough. Accepted. Contact an officer online to get invited.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application - Sandic - Hunter (Accepted)   Sat 26 May 2012, 8:32 pm   Post numberPost #22

@Asanoryu wrote:
ok i think this is enough. Accepted. Contact an officer online to get invited.

he needed 7 more points
Back to top Go down
Asanoryu
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 974
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Character information
Name: Asanodaelf
Race: Night Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application - Sandic - Hunter (Accepted)   Sat 26 May 2012, 8:35 pm   Post numberPost #23

ah camon some1 will vote negative for him? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application - Sandic - Hunter (Accepted)   Sat 26 May 2012, 8:36 pm   Post numberPost #24

@Asanoryu wrote:
ah camon some1 will vote negative for him? Very Happy

trollface
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Sandic - Hunter (Accepted)      Post numberPost #25

Back to top Go down

Application - Sandic - Hunter (Accepted)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.