HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Declined) - Hollowangel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ehab1244

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Hollowangel   Sat 26 May 2012, 10:58 pm   Post numberPost #1

- Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: i give my self 8.5
- Time zone (GMT+/-?): +2

- We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself
: Iam in secondary sechool, Living with my Parents all what i do is playing warcraft all the time.

- Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
:Ppl there are friendly know how to raid etc and i'd love to have good raids.

- What are your expectations from our guild?
:iam sure i don't know 100% in wotlk so i'd like to know more and more have fun in both pve,pvp make good friendships.

- You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day ,
are you okay with that?
:it's cool with me raids aren't everything to me and i was looking forward to finiding a good Social guild.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:Atm,nah i don't have,but i had ,Mostwanted. hes stopped playing warcraft, none else.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:Nope:(

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:I was in Flamma ALgor they are good but their rule keeps my freedom of and iam n't used to this.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: Yeah,np.

- Anything else you would like to add/share?
: No,thank you.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✷Character Information:

- Class: Paladin
- Race:Blood Elf
- Character's name: Hollowangel
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Ret/Holy
- Why did you choose this build/s?: Because ret can pull good dps and holy can keep tank up kinda all the time.
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?): Mining& jc (Both Max)

- Please show us your Talents and Glyphs from the given link below.
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin#999Tq9kvb3Ic1,rda3Oq,12213

- What is your frequent spell rotation?
: Crusader Strike => Divine Storm => Consecration => Judgement of Wisdom and when the boss blow 20% i use Hammer of Wrath about Exorcism i use it asap when i get art of war.or Jugment of wisdom>> Storm>> Hammer of wrath ,Crusder Strike >> [Consecration] >> [Exorcism] Holy wrath and if i have mana prob i skipe [Consecration} and use [Divine Plea].

- We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: Yup.

- What is your raiding experience ?
:I know all WOTLK dungeons and raids, ICC Except => Lich king i know it's tactic 70%+ but i just didn't to it befor.

- What is your PVP experience:
:Hoh^_^ all what i can say iam 6.1 k gs ret pala.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
No.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✷Additional Questions:

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
:d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
:i will take Holy Quran, food and drink.

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
:c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
: Nah,i don't use caps.

6. Whats the first thing that comes on your mind at the moment (1 word answer)?
:Hellgaurds.

7. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do ?
: I never drink bear so,i will click the Ankh and keep dpsing.
[b]
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Hollowangel   Sat 26 May 2012, 11:11 pm   Post numberPost #2

Decent Application and filled properly , you have my approval
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Hollowangel   Sun 27 May 2012, 3:40 am   Post numberPost #3

Talents, Glyphs are fine But your Rotation is wrong!

ehab1244 wrote:
- What is your frequent spell rotation?
: Crusader Strike => Divine Storm => Judgement of Wisdom and when the boss blow 20% i use Hammer of Wrath about Exorcism i use it asap when i get art of war.or Jugment of wisdom>> Storm>> Hammer of wrath ,Crusder Strike >> [Consecration] >> [Exorcism] Holy wrath and if i have mana prob i skipe [Consecration} and use [Divine Plea].

Your Rotation should be (with 2 set of T10 bonus) :

Judgement => Divine Storm => Crusader Strike => Consecration => Exorcism(On Proc ofc) => Hammer of Wrath => Holy Wrath

Also your app. is quiet decent.. Holding my vote till you understand the rotation!
Back to top Go down
Frostknight
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Character information
Name: Frostknight
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Hollowangel   Sun 27 May 2012, 9:17 am   Post numberPost #4

Well i were in his few iccs 25, hes good lead, decent app Engouh for me "+"
Back to top Go down
ehab1244

PostSubject: yeah   Sun 27 May 2012, 11:53 am   Post numberPost #5

Well ty guys.... but that pala who said my rotation is wrong just read well cause i wrote 2x rotations ...
1st one if i don't have 2x t10 second i have already 2xt10 just look at "Or"
Back to top Go down
Bonesmasher
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Character information
Name: Bonesmasher
Class: Death Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Hollowangel   Sun 27 May 2012, 3:15 pm   Post numberPost #6

I know this nab Wink
he have my +
GL Smile
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2012-05-07

Character information
Name: Gazzix
Race: Goblin
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Hollowangel   Sun 27 May 2012, 3:57 pm   Post numberPost #7

I know hollowangel for quite a while (in game not real life )

Great guy fun to raid with "+" from me GL
Back to top Go down
Fmpav
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Character information
Name: Fmpav
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Hollowangel   Sun 27 May 2012, 6:15 pm   Post numberPost #8

you were kicked from flamma algor cause you went afk in raid and you act like a kid winning all the time... i've raided with you once and you were nothing special at all.

i'll give negative
Back to top Go down
ehab1244

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Hollowangel   Sun 27 May 2012, 7:01 pm   Post numberPost #9

That isn't true , all what happened that i wanted to display "Xperl" cause it lagged me i reloged after bpc down and i logged that took me 20 sec as everybody know and raven kicked me cause i reloged in 20 sec -.-" i asked eveyone in raid even Horrible said that "it's unfair" and i had to ask why i got kick cause of reloging in 20 sec................... .
Back to top Go down
ehab1244

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Hollowangel   Sun 27 May 2012, 7:08 pm   Post numberPost #10

Give - as u wish just dunn say "Kid" cause u dunno know me , put ur self in my position u relog in 20 sec and get kick from the raid..
anyway ask everybody in the guild that was with us in the raid if i slacked or i was afk more than 20 sec.
moreover horible was afk and bug was afk aswell we did first boss 8/10 Horrible came back after the lord we did lady and dbs 9/10
bug came after dw did dw with us and went to eat untill we cleared that trash he was afk for kinda 45Min+ and i was afk 20 exactly n't afk and got kicked so............... .
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Hollowangel   Sun 27 May 2012, 7:11 pm   Post numberPost #11

Hmmm from one side i raided with u and i found u nice and talkactive, but from other side Pav says smth... Idk what to think
Back to top Go down
ehab1244

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Hollowangel   Sun 27 May 2012, 7:34 pm   Post numberPost #12

pav's speech was tottaly untrue trust me ...and on the other hand think what ur conscience tells u.
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Hollowangel   Sun 27 May 2012, 11:27 pm   Post numberPost #13

Let me tell u how i judge this.

+ On 1 hand your app is nice and i am sure u have some skills.
+ Beeing afk in a raid, may be reason for kick in other guilds, but not here (I'm afraid Very Happy) so if this was the real reason, I'm pretty much cool with it
- On the other hand if the reason was bad attitude, well find out that here is a good reason too.
- I really trust Pav's word.

So far is 2 + and 2 - = 0. Neutral here.

Deena
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Hollowangel   Sun 27 May 2012, 11:27 pm   Post numberPost #14

ehab1244 wrote:
pav's speech was tottaly untrue trust me ...and on the other hand think what ur conscience tells u.

well the problem is that pav is trusted officer of this guild whereas you are just a stranger

neutral atm
Back to top Go down
ehab1244

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Hollowangel   Sun 27 May 2012, 11:48 pm   Post numberPost #15

i didn't say his a lier but i just ment that he might got wrong news or something like this:) thank you anyway
Back to top Go down
Fmpav
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Character information
Name: Fmpav
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Hollowangel   Mon 28 May 2012, 12:24 am   Post numberPost #16

i asked everyone i know from flamma algor and everyone said that you werent good raider and you were kicked more than once in raids but what everyone talked was about you attitude after all that and how much you were winning and complaining in guild chat... from what i heard from you from ppl i trust i'll give -

i dont even care about raid performance, gear or anything like that but i feel like guild as enough attitude problems already cause of raids, lack of them or bad raids
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Hollowangel   Mon 28 May 2012, 12:31 am   Post numberPost #17

@Fmpav wrote:
i asked everyone i know from flamma algor and everyone said that you werent good raider and you were kicked more than once in raids but what everyone talked was about you attitude after all that and how much you were winning and complaining in guild chat... from what i heard from you from ppl i trust i'll give -

i dont even care about raid performance, gear or anything like that but i feel like guild as enough attitude problems already cause of raids, lack of them or bad raids

Thanks for the additional information mon

guess im changing my vote to Negative.
Back to top Go down
ehab1244

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Hollowangel   Mon 28 May 2012, 12:54 am   Post numberPost #18

Well, i won't answer i will let the time do that, and u will see that .Thank you anyway Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Hollowangel   Mon 28 May 2012, 10:22 am   Post numberPost #19

Quote :
- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:I was in Flamma ALgor they are good but their rule keeps my freedom of and iam n't used to this.

So, you lied about this?
Back to top Go down
ehab1244

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Hollowangel   Mon 28 May 2012, 10:49 am   Post numberPost #20

i didn't lie we were in icc 25 2 of us went afk first 3 bosses we did first 3 bosses 8/10 and they came back and i went afk nah n\t afk just reloged in 20 sec and i got kicked so is that fair? they be afk 1 hour and i relog in 20 sec and they said iam slacker i kept asking in /g why i got kicked none answer and i had some problems with raven so i couldn't cont with them that's all........ .
Back to top Go down
ehab1244

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Hollowangel   Mon 28 May 2012, 10:50 am   Post numberPost #21

icc 10*********
Back to top Go down
ehab1244

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Hollowangel   Mon 28 May 2012, 10:56 am   Post numberPost #22

itsn't that big deal do join a guild and had some prob and couldn't cont with them comon Sad u didn't try me anyway..... .
just don't judge on something that u didn't even see.......... .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Hollowangel   Mon 28 May 2012, 11:07 am   Post numberPost #23

Okay, im a trial i cant vote! IF i can vote i would give a +... Because i raided with you before and MOST important is Your arabian like me.. So i hope they accapt you! If they didnt you can ReApply.. "GL"!
Back to top Go down
ehab1244

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Hollowangel   Mon 28 May 2012, 11:24 am   Post numberPost #24

Aww Smile thank you bro Smile
Back to top Go down
Mittko
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-05-16

Character information
Name: Mittko
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Hollowangel   Mon 28 May 2012, 11:50 am   Post numberPost #25

Idk what to say i see much bad comments... "GL"!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Hollowangel      Post numberPost #26

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Hollowangel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.