HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Guild Application(Machurai)-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Machurai

PostSubject: Guild Application(Machurai)-Accepted   Mon 11 Jun 2012, 7:06 am   Post numberPost #1

- Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 10
- Time zone (GMT+/-?): Not sure :/

- We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself
:This is my second Hellguards application as i asked you to reject my last one, Thankyou for doing so btw. Very Happy, But anyway Yeah my names Luke im 6 years old i live in a small rural town in Australia, Theres not alot to do in town during the day i so play wow Razz, And yeah im 187cm tall if you must know, Im still a student currently studying Year 11 annnddd yeahhh, Thats about it :/.
- Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: I see alot of pro players in raids that are from Hellguards and i thought to myself, "Im sick of being in these damn guilds with all these damn retards doing retarded stuff and not doing anything" so thats my reason.

- What are your expectations from our guild?
:A peacefull community that does raids and likes to help each other out.

- You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day ,
are you okay with that?
: Yeah im ok with that i suppose i just want a community that migh help me with information and proffessions etc.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:Nope.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: Probly Zinger and Bagher if hes still there.

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: Lost Heroes, Which died and then Avengers which is the remake of Lost Heroes, But since the real GM quit, they like do nothing -.-, Noone talks noone helps they just do....nothing, Its like a rock its just there it does nothing it goes nowhere its just there. :/

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: Sure thing bucko Wink

- Anything else you would like to add/share?
: Nope but if you have any questions ask me i will kindly answer.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✷Character Information:

- Class: Hunter
- Race:Blood Elf
- Character's name: Machurai
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Marksman
- Why did you choose this build/s?: Because it works!
- Professions & lvl:No proffesions at the moment.

- Please show us your Talents and Glyphs from the given link below.
I had trouble with this last time, How the hell do i copy the link to my talents to the app?, Ill post it in the comments when i find out.

- What is your frequent spell rotation?
: Serpent sting, Killshot, Chimera Shot, Aimed shot, Arcane shot, Steady Shotx 2- 3 (Or untill chimera refreshes and then i go again)

- We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: Yes.

- What is your raiding experience ?
: Done all Wotlk raids BUT, I still dont know tactics for BQL Sind, and PP in icc.....

- What is your PVP experience:
: BG's Mainly for Honour then i buy gems.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: I have too many, But i dont really use them much >.>

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✷Additional Questions:

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
: Dora, She has everything in that damn backpack, That is all i beleive i will need.

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
: c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
: No i hate caps, I dont have emotional problems, annndd men period, are you sexist why not women period what cant women play on the internet? Razz

6. Whats the first thing that comes on your mind at the moment (1 word answer)?
: Hotdog, Not sure why Surprised

7. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do Very Happy?
: I would never ever play shammy please dont ask me such a revolting question >.> Razz
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application(Machurai)-Accepted   Mon 11 Jun 2012, 7:49 am   Post numberPost #2

Decent application , Positive
Back to top Go down
Mittko
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-05-16

Character information
Name: Mittko
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application(Machurai)-Accepted   Mon 11 Jun 2012, 8:41 am   Post numberPost #3

Ok riki says positive i say Big Positive !!
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2012-05-07

Character information
Name: Gazzix
Race: Goblin
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application(Machurai)-Accepted   Mon 11 Jun 2012, 9:31 am   Post numberPost #4

I know him hes a very good person funny great personality talkative i dont know about the raiding details tho but since were more of a social guild i think he will make a great addition to our guild he got my recommendation GL dude Very Happy
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application(Machurai)-Accepted   Mon 11 Jun 2012, 9:46 am   Post numberPost #5

Machurai wrote:

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: I have too many, But i dont really use them much >.>

Names pls.

Deena
Back to top Go down
Machurai

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application(Machurai)-Accepted   Mon 11 Jun 2012, 10:13 am   Post numberPost #6

-.- If i must
Machura - Priest PvP/PvE (both spriest dont really use much for pve)
Giggity - Druid
Hawg - Warrior (Upcoming tank/ PvP)
Ommuru - Warlock (Never Used >.>)
Renzurai - Death Knight (PvE, Dps/Tank)
Huraka - Rouge ( PvE/PvP)

And there you go.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application(Machurai)-Accepted   Mon 11 Jun 2012, 10:23 am   Post numberPost #7

We actually kinda lack hunters in da guild lately besides I liked da app so I vote "+" GL! Smile

P.S. If it turns out in time dat u have some flaws in yer class knowledge I will be glad to help u out to perfect yer performance as I am da best apprentice of da best hunter out there cheers
Back to top Go down
Anton
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character information
Name: Anton
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application(Machurai)-Accepted   Mon 11 Jun 2012, 1:00 pm   Post numberPost #8

+ from me
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application(Machurai)-Accepted   Mon 11 Jun 2012, 1:12 pm   Post numberPost #9

You got my approval. Positive.

Deena
Back to top Go down
Retriputka
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2012-01-25

Character information
Name: Retriputka
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application(Machurai)-Accepted   Mon 11 Jun 2012, 5:36 pm   Post numberPost #10

Mizrael wrote:
We actually kinda lack hunters in da guild lately besides I liked da app so I vote "+" GL! Smile

P.S. If it turns out in time dat u have some flaws in yer class knowledge I will be glad to help u out to perfect yer performance as I am da best apprentice of da best hunter out there cheers

Miz say it we need hunters so i give you Positive GL Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application(Machurai)-Accepted   Mon 11 Jun 2012, 9:17 pm   Post numberPost #11

Your application is good! So.. goodluck.
Back to top Go down
ankhshammy
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2011-11-07

Character information
Name: AnkhShammy
Race: Draenei
Class: Shaman Shaman
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application(Machurai)-Accepted   Tue 12 Jun 2012, 10:06 am   Post numberPost #12

Machurai wrote:
: I would never ever play shammy please dont ask me such a revolting question >.> Razz

hmmm i would have ur head on the tip of a spear for that statement, but then again the shammies community is a special one not meant for everybody Very Happy

anyways if u swear u will nevah roll a shammy(kidding ofc Very Happy) u got my approval.

positive mon don't let us down
Back to top Go down
Machurai

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application(Machurai)-Accepted   Wed 13 Jun 2012, 11:08 am   Post numberPost #13

DOnt worry ankshammy i wont ever roll shammy...ever Razz
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application(Machurai)-Accepted   Wed 13 Jun 2012, 5:52 pm   Post numberPost #14

talents please till then holding my vote
Back to top Go down
Machurai

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application(Machurai)-Accepted   Fri 15 Jun 2012, 7:49 am   Post numberPost #15

Yeh i tried to link my talents but i couldnt work it out, Help please?
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2012-05-07

Character information
Name: Gazzix
Race: Goblin
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application(Machurai)-Accepted   Fri 15 Jun 2012, 8:53 am   Post numberPost #16

Machurai wrote:

Use this http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?#

And Good luck ^^
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application(Machurai)-Accepted   Sat 16 Jun 2012, 6:01 am   Post numberPost #17

Sonic wrote:
Machurai wrote:

Use this http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?#

And Good luck ^^

actually do it on this link

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?hunter#,,12213
Back to top Go down
Machurai

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application(Machurai)-Accepted   Sat 16 Jun 2012, 6:40 am   Post numberPost #18

Back to top Go down
Deathwhisper
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2012-05-12

Character information
Name: Petrixx
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application(Machurai)-Accepted   Sat 16 Jun 2012, 7:14 am   Post numberPost #19

+ from me gl
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application(Machurai)-Accepted   Sat 16 Jun 2012, 3:14 pm   Post numberPost #20

Machurai wrote:
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?hunter#ZLKMmIlsN8s2B,w6Y,12213

pretty standard mm build, may i know what level of gear u have as well as hit rating and armor penetration rating so i can understand your choices in choosing your talents
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application(Machurai)-Accepted   Sat 16 Jun 2012, 6:10 pm   Post numberPost #21

I think he is a good guy who is willing to learn!! I saw him in couple of raids and he was rly cool Very Happy
GL bro!!!
Back to top Go down
Tzuni
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Character information
Name: Tzuni
Race: Orc
Class: Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application(Machurai)-Accepted   Sat 16 Jun 2012, 6:25 pm   Post numberPost #22

I really hope you are 16 years old, not 6, because first you say you are 16, then 6. Very Happy, and imo 6 years old is way too young for anything....

However,

+ from me

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Machurai

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application(Machurai)-Accepted   Sun 17 Jun 2012, 1:56 am   Post numberPost #23

Actually I think i need to respec as that is my spec from when i was about 5.2kgs and now i have 5.9k gs and ive been stacking arp alot now, i have 1074 arp now Very Happy, So yeah respec needed i think, And no i am not 6 it was a typo
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application(Machurai)-Accepted   Sun 17 Jun 2012, 5:08 am   Post numberPost #24

Machurai wrote:
Actually I think i need to respec as that is my spec from when i was about 5.2kgs and now i have 5.9k gs and ive been stacking arp alot now, i have 1074 arp now Very Happy, So yeah respec needed i think, And no i am not 6 it was a typo

true your build is not arp based, as well as your rotation needs some fixing.

anyways + from me gl
Back to top Go down
Machurai

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application(Machurai)-Accepted   Mon 18 Jun 2012, 9:06 am   Post numberPost #25

Sooooooo, Whusup?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application(Machurai)-Accepted      Post numberPost #26

Back to top Go down

Guild Application(Machurai)-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-