HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(2)(Declined) - Greatkhan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
great01

PostSubject: Application(2)(Declined) - Greatkhan   Wed 20 Jun 2012, 12:44 pm   Post numberPost #1

- Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:5-7
- Time zone (GMT+/-?):time zone GMT/UTC (UTC+05:00).

- We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself
:hi. frnd my name is Afaq khan ,, u call me my nick AK.

- Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
:I want to join because I want to raid in a good environment with experienced people.

- What are your expectations from our guild?
:i expect that to be done in this guild and to have a memorable raiding exp.

- You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day ,
are you okay with that?
:yh sure.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:yh my friends are there.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:No

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:AVENGERZ is my guild but i like to play in good guild and improve my rading experience.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
:yes.

- Anything else you would like to add/share?
:no.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✷Character Information:

- Class:PALADIN
- Race:Bld Elf
- Character's name:Greatkhan
- Character's level:80 lvl
- Talent build/s:Retribution + Holy
- Why did you choose this build/s?:Buz i am good and skilled with that class and spec .
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?):
JC >> 450/450
- Please show us your Talents and Glyphs from the given link below.
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?#
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin#999Tq9kvb3Ic1,erae-3,12213

- What is your frequent spell rotation?
:I can't say that the retribution spec has a specific rotation.It's mostly a cooldown race..Let's say a simple single target encounter : Seal of Corruption,Self buff,Divine Storm ( cause of the t10 2p bonus ) - Crusader Strike,Judgement of Wisdom,Exorcism when the art of war procs,Consecration whenever it's off cd,Holy Wrath same as consecration,Avenging Wrath whenever is possible ( judging ofc on the encounter ).Cooldown prio mostly

- We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
:Dragon kill points (usually abbreviated with the DKP) designates a kind of currency which is earned by participating in endgame raids and spent by acquiring loot from endgame bosses. . The most popular systems for endgame loot distribution are point-based (and thus DKP systems).

- What is your raiding experience ?
:I've done ICC 10 without LK on this server,but i have no problem with the LK encounter's tactics.ICC 25 full without LK.ToGC 25 full 50/50.

- What is your PVP experience:
:1500 rating with my paladin PVp.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:yh a MAGE name jhoncena.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(2)(Declined) - Greatkhan   Wed 20 Jun 2012, 12:51 pm   Post numberPost #2

http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t3865p20-applicationdeclined-greatkhan
I dont think you are worthy of joining our guild , my vote stays the same as before

Negative

Back to top Go down
Sonic
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2012-05-07

Character information
Name: Gazzix
Race: Goblin
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(2)(Declined) - Greatkhan   Wed 20 Jun 2012, 2:43 pm   Post numberPost #3

As i said before we don't need kids like you to ruin our guild its your fault for not taking our advise and saying bad things to our guildies

You don't deserve to join our guild Negative
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(2)(Declined) - Greatkhan   Wed 20 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm   Post numberPost #4

great01 wrote:

:I want to join because I want to raid in a good environment with experienced people.

- What are your expectations from our guild?
:i expect that to be done in this guild and to have a memorable raiding exp.

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:AVENGERZ is my guild but i like to play in good guild and improve my rading experience.

I try not to judge ppl based on previous applications, this is the reason why we allow ppl to apply multiple times.

I really dont think Hellguards is the guild you are looking for. You should try to apply on a guild which is PVE orientated.

I will stay Neutral for this application.

Deena

Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(2)(Declined) - Greatkhan   Wed 20 Jun 2012, 4:45 pm   Post numberPost #5

deena wrote:
I try not to judge ppl based on previous applications, this is the reason why we allow ppl to apply multiple times.

Deena

Dee hon I don't think dat ppl's attitude can change by making another app. Im gonna stick to ma "-" from da previous one Neutral
Back to top Go down
Retriputka
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2012-01-25

Character information
Name: Retriputka
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(2)(Declined) - Greatkhan   Wed 20 Jun 2012, 4:54 pm   Post numberPost #6

Quote :

man the game is not only raids ...
Negative
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(2)(Declined) - Greatkhan   Wed 20 Jun 2012, 7:41 pm   Post numberPost #7

Mizrael wrote:
deena wrote:

Deena

Dee hon I don't think dat ppl's attitude can change by making another app. Im gonna stick to ma "-" from da previous one Neutral
That

Declined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(2)(Declined) - Greatkhan      Post numberPost #8

Back to top Go down

Application(2)(Declined) - Greatkhan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-