HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Psyc

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Psyc_

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Psyc   Tue 10 Jul 2012, 9:27 am   Post numberPost #1

✷General Information:

- Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 10
- Time zone (GMT+/-?): +2

- We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself
:^(thought that said weed) I am now almost a year out of high school. Working and paying of my car, i am also currently making a portfolio for further studies in fine arts. One day i will be designing the next season 14 arena set or tier 19 pve set Razz my hobbies are BMXing and playing drums Very Happy alongside art. I also play club hockey.

- Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
:I do know some, be it very few members(not to sure of the ranks.) of hellguards. It seems like a very nice guild that can be just what i need bout now, to have decent raids play around in some world pvp, arena or bg's with guild mates all together.

- What are your expectations from our guild?
:

- You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day ,
are you okay with that?
: Yes of course, i do PvE and PvP, there is alot more to do than just raid. Gather matts for proffesions, Do arena or BG with the mates, chill and talk with the closer mates. Besides there might also be other raids or achievements you have planned for yourself.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: No, technically speaking. Smile

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: Mefotose, I am not to sure who else i will know in the guild.

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: Manca's old guild cant remember the name, the guild leader gave lead to someone else. by that point that guy (new leader) had kicked half the guild and was ninja the whole guild bank. i got invited back but there was no use of still being part of a dead guild.
Invalid target, i was the officer of IT but it lost a few core members and the guild was not very active as a team..I decided to leave after much difficulty to say goodbye to those guild mates...

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: Please Razz i would probably be able to be a forum mod tongue

- Anything else you would like to add/share?
: I also play club hockey on tuesdays and thursadays from late till alil later.. :S
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✷Character Information:

- Class: Priest
- Race: Undead
- Character's name: Psyc
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s:
- Why did you choose this build/s?:
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?): Tailoring 450. Enchant 450

- Please show us your Talents and Glyphs from the given link below.
my talent build

- What is your frequent spell rotation?
: Priest dont really have a mid raid spel rotation, they have a starter which may very between alot of people and then it is all about dot uptime to a max and MB and SW:D on cd. My start rotation goes apply dots VT, DP and SW:P. MF untill Pain and misery = 5/5 reapply SW:P cast MB and SW:D, keep dots up without clipping,timing of dots to cooldowns to see how much filling MF must be put in and how many ticks before needing to MB and SW:D on CD and reapply dots, Fiend during bloodlust(I will never oom before that, even on DB with him gaining health and BL only on 30%) My mana should be close to oom at the end of a boss to show i did my all

- We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: from what i have heard(not an extensive knowledge of DKP some history<--doesnt matter and some mechanics) DKP is loots system for guilds, where members of the guild are awarded points for w/e(maybe boss kill, time bonus kill, zone completion bonus, w/e) and these points are then used for a fair loot distribution among the raid members generally e.g, A wants wand worth 50DKP and has 75dkp, Bwants the same wand as A and has 100DKP B will win because he has more DKP at time of the loot distribution. DKP distribution can also be bids from my understanding. DKP can be fair to a certain extent, i think for some people just want to use DKP items to sell for gold(greed) while others need these items to better themselves as a player, while if it is just 2 people who need the item, the DKP system and or rolling could be best along with a look a there participation in the current raid DPS, HPS, ect. A Full DKP system not the greatest of ideas, but with some very small tweaks, modifications and consideration(for instance whats a warr going to do with a Blood queen crimson choker when a warlock desperately needs it to have a chance or being able to roll for DFO in a future raid, or even just to make it in to the guilds core group) other than that DKP could be a great contribution

- What is your raiding experience ?
: I have raided and wiped on to PP and BQL on 10man and 25 man

- What is your PVP experience:
: my partner and i have reached 1700 +/- rating team and personal, i like completing PVP achievements so my BG and WG knowledge is very high, i also know how to play agaisnt classes if i need defensive play or offensive.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: not currently not
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✷Additional Questions:

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
: Roll on floor laughi, mostly D, besides for that i would run in there and try protect that no lifers ass to piss the ally of and purely for that reason, usually im the one running into a 25man pre made of allies to stall them, get one kill for the sake of getting them to fail their task, give horde a fighting chance or even slow them down, catch them half way there and start fighting them so that they dismount while the rest of the hordies are mounted and ready for battle.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
: A big mansion filled with the works of throwing the worlds phattest party, all my friends to party with and a private cruise jet to get the hell out of there the next day

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
: ill go ninja mode.. as soon as he sees my pc jump and beat the crap outta him, takke a fake gun to his head and tie up his hands. ill call some gang...i mean the popo to come fetch him for me and then ill realise...ah pooop no loot Sad

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
: Men period? What the Fuck nah,no and nay. sorry to dissapoint

6. Whats the first thing that comes on your mind at the moment (1 word answer)?
: period facepalm

7. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
:NOT THE BEER!! No well situation is very dependent if you a=have a very thick fury pursian rug, if thats your last beer and if this is your last chance to do the LK, if you have answered yes to all of that your fucked, you gotta save the beer Sad put it down, within one cast time! will one spell make so much difference? if yes the beer must go Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Psyc   Tue 10 Jul 2012, 9:50 am   Post numberPost #2

You sound pretty mature, its worthy to give you a chance.
+ for trial.
Back to top Go down
Psyc

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Psyc   Tue 10 Jul 2012, 9:57 am   Post numberPost #3

Thank you. I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Psyc   Tue 10 Jul 2012, 9:58 am   Post numberPost #4

Hmm, i remember u from one Battleground. U told me that im good pvper and i asked u if u wanna try arenas with me, u said u will do it but other day. Next day when i asked u, u said "Hellguards is noob guild, and ppl in it are all noobs and retards, i dont wanna do arenas with u". Now question : What did make u to change ur mind?? And why are we not noobs for u anymore??

Thats all.
Back to top Go down
Psyc

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Psyc   Tue 10 Jul 2012, 10:08 am   Post numberPost #5

I am sorry good sir....can exactly point out when this was.
I do remember one occasion with mefotose when i was mocking him. i said "hellguards suck" only to him and only that.
This happened outside in durotar, but he is my arena partner and we have good fun times together
The first thing that got me looking into this guild was him, it is a really nice guild from what i know and
what right would i have had to purposely and demise a guild i knew nothing about as i first went and did research on all the guilds before i applied here.
I am sorry but are alot of members like this, i do not know what right you have to spread these lies and rumors.
i am feeling very uneasy about joining now.
Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Psyc   Tue 10 Jul 2012, 10:11 am   Post numberPost #6

So i'm a lier now?? My biggest mistake is and always will be, that i never take ss when i see smth like that. I said what i have got, its on other guildies to judge and see what can be done.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2012-05-07

Character information
Name: Gazzix
Race: Goblin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Psyc   Tue 10 Jul 2012, 10:46 am   Post numberPost #7

Elerond wrote:
So i'm a lier now?? My biggest mistake is and always will be, that i never take ss when i see smth like that. I said what i have got, its on other guildies to judge and see what can be done.

Insulting V was the biggest mistake you ever done T_T

Well anyway my vote still doesn't count but i wouldn't recommend you even tho you said it to mefotose you mentioned the name of our guild and that's pretty insulting to us
Back to top Go down
Psyc

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Psyc   Tue 10 Jul 2012, 12:18 pm   Post numberPost #8

I am sorry, but he is part of your guild first of all and he knows i was joking, thats how we joke together
secondly no one else saw it. it wasnt a yell or a say it was in party chat.
I didnt insult hellguards, as i said before i would have no right cause i didnt know anything about hellguards untill today.
How exactly did i insult your guild?
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2012-05-07

Character information
Name: Gazzix
Race: Goblin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Psyc   Tue 10 Jul 2012, 1:37 pm   Post numberPost #9

Psyc wrote:
I am sorry, but he is part of your guild first of all and he knows i was joking, thats how we joke together
secondly no one else saw it. it wasnt a yell or a say it was in party chat.
I didnt insult hellguards, as i said before i would have no right cause i didnt know anything about hellguards untill today.
How exactly did i insult your guild?

I would like to know how my other guildies feel about this than I will reconsider
Back to top Go down
Golemanov
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Psyc   Tue 10 Jul 2012, 2:19 pm   Post numberPost #10

@Elerond you sure it was him and not for example Psy? Cos from what I see on GD forum and in here he looks quite mature.
Anyway ,I'd go for a positive.
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Psyc   Tue 10 Jul 2012, 3:52 pm   Post numberPost #11

For what I have notices (from spells you use and talents), you play your char as having less then 4 t10. Tell me how many parts of t you have.

But this is interesting me less. I also noticed you are quite active on GD forum and in lfg chat as doing active recruiting for Invalid Target.
I am a bit puzzled about this application, to be frank. And also is this:

Psyc wrote:

- What are your expectations from our guild?
:

I mean.. no expectations? We can do that Very Happy

Deena

Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Psyc   Tue 10 Jul 2012, 5:41 pm   Post numberPost #12

Golemanov wrote:
@Elerond you sure it was him and not for example Psy? Cos from what I see on GD forum and in here he looks quite mature.
Anyway ,I'd go for a positive.

For one rock/metal drummer, im still not brain damaged and i have good memory. Anyway i said its on u guys to choose since my vote doesnt counts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Psyc   Tue 10 Jul 2012, 9:44 pm   Post numberPost #13

Well, i've spoken to psyc numerious time and played with him a lot, and he is a really cool dude, ima vote + as i enjoy playing with and around him.

If ya need any help with anything ya dont understand or need help with regarding priests, ya know where to find me:)

GL
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Psyc   Wed 11 Jul 2012, 1:28 am   Post numberPost #14

Decent application

Positive from me as well
Back to top Go down
Lugdush
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Character information
Name: Lugdush
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Psyc   Wed 11 Jul 2012, 4:55 am   Post numberPost #15

+
Back to top Go down
Psyc

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Psyc   Wed 11 Jul 2012, 7:04 am   Post numberPost #16

Deena, I do have 4p T10. I have not done much on finding rotations on the internet as it seemed to be working fine for me.
I will now definately try find out is there is something for me to do that i can better myself even more thanks. Smile
Yes, there was a guy LFGuild in the forums couple weeks(+/- 2-3 weeks) ago. I am leaving Invalid Target now though, as
no matter how hard i have tried to make events and raids for the guild they have never shown the slightest interest in
helping me get things goings and improving the guild. This felt quite disrespectful to me and thats why i decided Invallid Target
is not going to work out for me.
I wouldnt mind no expectations Smile lol, i would have felt bad about a have job application though Neutral

Hi Yen!! Very Happy

Thanks for all the Positive remarks Smile.
if i am not mistaken, i am on 10 now and need 4 more?
Please correct me if i am wrong thanks.
P.S. tongue these smillies OMG! So awesome! cracked up laughing
Back to top Go down
Frostknight
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Character information
Name: Frostknight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Psyc   Wed 11 Jul 2012, 12:12 pm   Post numberPost #17

|Riki| wrote:
Decent application

Positive from me as well

+ from me aswell
Back to top Go down
ankhshammy
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2011-11-07

Character information
Name: AnkhShammy
Race: Draenei
Class: Shaman Shaman
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Psyc   Wed 11 Jul 2012, 4:59 pm   Post numberPost #18

Okiez ima throw a positive also but really mon ... be moar carefull with the invectives. u have a warning(ty Elerond for pointing out) pls try to prove that was just a misunderstanding.
Gl and don't let us down !
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Psyc   Wed 11 Jul 2012, 5:00 pm   Post numberPost #19

Psyc wrote:
Deena, I do have 4p T10. I have not done much on finding rotations on the internet as it seemed to be working fine for me.
I will now definately try find out is there is something for me to do that i can better myself even more thanks. Smile
Yes, there was a guy LFGuild in the forums couple weeks(+/- 2-3 weeks) ago. I am leaving Invalid Target now though, as
no matter how hard i have tried to make events and raids for the guild they have never shown the slightest interest in
helping me get things goings and improving the guild. This felt quite disrespectful to me and thats why i decided Invallid Target
is not going to work out for me.
I wouldnt mind no expectations Smile lol, i would have felt bad about a have job application though Neutral

Hi Yen!! Very Happy

Thanks for all the Positive remarks Smile.
if i am not mistaken, i am on 10 now and need 4 more?
Please correct me if i am wrong thanks.

In this case you need to rethink talents, spells.

1. Spells. Your target atm is to obtain a 1.8 MF cast time self buffed (~1.7 in a 25 man raid). This frequency of spells assure you that you can drop MB with all.
This being said, you need to rethink the talents without using points in Improved Mind Blast, since you will not use it.
You can access my GD Armory char to see the correct talents and glyphs, by viewing Character Information or by searching it yourself in armory.

2. "Rotation" As you mentioned spriest dont have a rotation per say, more of a intro and the rest is about DOT Uptime.
For 4 t10 the Entry rotation is VT -> DP -> MF -> Inner Focus ->SWP

You can make a macro for (Inner Focus ->SWP) part.

The rest of the battle is pretty much as you said it, remove MB and you it as mana pull after VT in case your mana drops under 40%.

I hope this information is useful to you, from me you have Positive. GL.

Deena
Back to top Go down
Psychoo
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Character information
Name: Draconicx
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Psyc   Wed 11 Jul 2012, 8:26 pm   Post numberPost #20

I vote positive as I experienced him as a mature plox today... We also need some new ppl in guild.. So GL
Back to top Go down
userpsyc

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Psyc   Thu 12 Jul 2012, 11:37 am   Post numberPost #21

Deena
My mind flay is at 1.8sec channel Smile self buffed of course.
I know there has been alot of debating for MB but i will definitely give it a try to completely remove it Smile
Nice, putting inner focus with SW:P never thought of that. very clever.
It did indeed prove useful to me, thank you again deena Smile

Untill next time psychoo, maybe i will get closer to defeating you Very Happy and thanks
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Psyc   Thu 12 Jul 2012, 1:23 pm   Post numberPost #22

Hellcome.
Contact any Officer in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Open Link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Psyc      Post numberPost #23

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Psyc

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-