HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Sindrop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sindrop

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Sindrop   Sun 28 Oct 2012, 1:45 pm   Post numberPost #1

✷General Information:

- Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 9
- Time zone (GMT+/-?): +1 H

- We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself
: im playing world of warcraft for over 5 years now i started playing the game on a TBC server and i was just in love with the game. my first server was Truwow wich i spent like 2 years on and made verry nice friends there with who i also keep in touch today...few even play with me on this server. Since truwow i played on other servers my first real guild i found on Bloodcrast server we were more than a g uild we were a family but time went on and slowley some members left wow for other games or other servers and eventualy ne and a small group of the guild i once called family ended up here on molten trying to start it all over again...but it just didnt work and some ppl went retail wile others stoped playing . Now im trying to find a new guild ...a new family like the one i had on bloodcraft ..we raided almost every day but we didnt raid for the loot we mostley raid for the fun of beying all togheder and having fun. i hope this guild can be the one i a looking for

- Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: i went over the molten wow forums about guilds recruting and i found u guys and u look realy promising.

- What are your expectations from our guild?
: Well active guild , helpful guild , do raids as a guild and not pug too much and the most important that family enviorement i used to know

- You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day ,
are you okay with that?
: i sure am If raids are scheduled and organized in advance to know about them and make time to join

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: No..first time i hear about u

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: nope

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: Since i came to molten wow like 4 months ago i was in the guild i am now Euphoric but as i said my friends here stoped playing wow or moved to retail

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: yes i am

- Anything else you would like to add/share?
: I have 3 lvl 85 characters wich id love to bring to this guild
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✷Character Information:

- Class: Priest
- Race: Human
- Character's name: Sindrop
- Character's level: 85
- Talent build/s: Shadow pvp and Shadow pve
- Why did you choose this build/s?: Since wotlk i found Spriest to be the best class for me in bouth pvp and pve
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?): Tailoring 525 enchanting 525

- Please show us your Talents and Glyphs from the given link below.
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?#

- What is your frequent spell rotation?
: Vampiric touch , shadow word pain , devouring plague , mind blast , mind flay , minid flay, and re use dots as soon as they are about to end then mind flay and mind blast on each CD

- We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: Yes i am...my old guild used it as well

- What is your raiding experience ?
: In cataclysm not much raiding exp just BH and BWD 4 bosses but im a fast learner and i check internet for other boss tactics if all work as they should. I did all wotlk raids tho

- What is your PVP experience:
: i dont know wich i like best pve or pvp but i do arenas and bg daily i reached 2242 rating on wotlk

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 80 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: Tirica 85 worgen hunter , Terica 85 Draenie shaman
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✷Additional Questions:

1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Alliance!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about him! I am in love with jaina already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
: Alliance cant atack IF king...i think...but if they would be sure il save that dwarf....dwarfs are awsome Very Happy

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
: Beer Beer and more Beer...and sun tan lotion

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
: c) and il probably use a hammer to do it

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
: no....i realy hate ppl that get mad cuz of this game

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
: Omg...im not gona answer that (i might try to catch it with my feet)
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sindrop   Sun 28 Oct 2012, 4:34 pm   Post numberPost #2

I think I like your application. You got honest answers and you are looking for what we look for so why not give you a shot? Giving positive, good luck!
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sindrop   Sun 28 Oct 2012, 4:41 pm   Post numberPost #3

I like ur apply, i like ur attitude aswell! When u talked to me today i found u disciplined and i think i can say patient. The rest i wanted to say, it was said by Rass.

Positive, and GL!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loput
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2012-05-25

Character information
Name: Loput
Race: Undead
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sindrop   Sun 28 Oct 2012, 4:42 pm   Post numberPost #4

From what I see, you really are a nice person to be with.. I'm staying neutral until u post you talent tree.. if u dont know how there's a button "Export" in the bottom left after finishing with spec.. be sure to choose the right patch.

Example: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?priest=0320000000000000000000000000000000000000322032212201222121231&glyph=020916040502&version=12942

and maybe just name ur glyphs under it
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sindrop   Sun 28 Oct 2012, 4:45 pm   Post numberPost #5

a + from me too
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sindrop   Sun 28 Oct 2012, 5:07 pm   Post numberPost #6

Rasshidan wrote:
I think I like your application. You got honest answers and you are looking for what we look for so why not give you a shot? Giving positive, good luck!

same goes from me , Positive
Back to top Go down
Incubusa
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Perv Queen
Number of posts : 1437
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Character information
Name: Luthienea
Race: Night Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sindrop   Sun 28 Oct 2012, 5:24 pm   Post numberPost #7

liked your app u got Positive from me . Good luck
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sindrop   Sun 28 Oct 2012, 9:12 pm   Post numberPost #8

Alen is not a Romanian name, so hi Alin, I think.

Pls post your talent tree. Neutral until then.
Back to top Go down
Sindrop

PostSubject: Sindrop   Mon 29 Oct 2012, 12:26 am   Post numberPost #9

PVE
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?priest#Y-mjG3L1,,12942
Prime glyphs: glyph of shadow word pain , Glyph of shadow word Death , Glyph of mind flay
Major Glyphs: glyph of fade , Glyph of pshichic scream , Glyph of Spirit tap
Minor : Gglyph of fading , Glyph of Levitate , Glyph of shadowfiend

PVP
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?priest#_5tO1ApLC,,12942
Prime glyphs: glyph of shadow word pain , Glyph of shadow word Death , Glyph of mind flay
Major glyphs: Glyph of fade , glyph of inner fire , glyph of pshichic horror
Minor : Gglyph of fading , Glyph of Levitate , Glyph of shadowfiend

Back to top Go down
Sonic
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2012-05-07

Character information
Name: Gazzix
Race: Goblin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sindrop   Mon 29 Oct 2012, 9:03 am   Post numberPost #10

Looks good you look like a nice guy and character is what counts right Very Happy. + from me
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sindrop   Mon 29 Oct 2012, 9:27 am   Post numberPost #11

I liked the application Smile so a + from me
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sindrop   Mon 29 Oct 2012, 11:03 am   Post numberPost #12

Sindrop wrote:

- What is your frequent spell rotation?
: Vampiric touch , shadow word pain , devouring plague , mind blast , mind flay , minid flay, and re use dots as soon as they are about to end then mind flay and mind blast on each CD

I am quite noob regarding spriest in Cata and I try to learn with every occasion I encounter. Tell me why you choose this opening sequence:(VT->SWP->DP->MB->MF). Casting MB earlier could be consider an advantage in procc-ing Dark Evangelism. Pls debate and tell me your opinion.
Back to top Go down
Loput
Overlord
Overlord

Registration date : 2012-05-25

Character information
Name: Loput
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sindrop   Mon 29 Oct 2012, 12:11 pm   Post numberPost #13

Nothing more to say here... + from me and I hope u get accepted! Wink GL!
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sindrop   Mon 29 Oct 2012, 12:23 pm   Post numberPost #14

you will get a + from me, although i think a warning is due just in case.

we recently moved here from a wotlk server as such we are just getting organized and looking for more people to get more activity.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sindrop   Mon 29 Oct 2012, 4:25 pm   Post numberPost #15

I liked da app alot. Rich and honest...not pervy enough for ma taste but...meh...nobody's perfect Razz I vote "+" and also what Wii said. We are still organizing our guild on Molten so there prolly gonna pass some time till we get to a regular raiding. GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sindrop

PostSubject: Sindrop   Mon 29 Oct 2012, 9:54 pm   Post numberPost #16

Dark evangelism is gained from casting mind flay not mind blast.....also i dont cast mind blast from the begining beacause it does high damage and i can steal aggro easy...i start slow with my dots then burst with mind blast mind flay then i activate dark archangel but im also learning about cataclysm priests till now i found this my best rotation
Also now that i look closer i think its beter to start with shadow word pain then vampiric touch cuz its a higher chance to gain a shadow orb before casting first mind blast therefor giving me the shadow orb efect of 25 % damage to dots earlier. I hope its clear enough but as i said im also new to cataclysm priests
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sindrop   Tue 30 Oct 2012, 7:49 am   Post numberPost #17

I liked your response, thanks for the tip. I hope we hellcome you soon. Positive.
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sindrop   Wed 31 Oct 2012, 5:19 am   Post numberPost #18

Looking forward to seeing you in-game.
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sindrop   Wed 31 Oct 2012, 6:50 am   Post numberPost #19

Obviously "+" from me as everyone approved Also app is quiet decent! GL!
Back to top Go down
zinger
Overlord
Overlord

Registration date : 2012-05-20

Character information
Name: Zinger
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sindrop   Wed 31 Oct 2012, 10:05 am   Post numberPost #20

i give my Positive

p.s this is the first positive i give out in months so you nabs better accept this guy

p.p.s ive raided with him for months, really nice guy

p.p.p.s more Honor kills from inside the guild if u dont accept Razz
Back to top Go down
Sindrop

PostSubject: Sindrop   Wed 31 Oct 2012, 11:18 am   Post numberPost #21

Ag hello Zinger...guess i do know someone from your guild after all...we were in same guildon alphawow and raided ICC togheder but got separated and i thought he went to gamers distrinct server...glad to see him here
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sindrop   Wed 31 Oct 2012, 1:04 pm   Post numberPost #22

Hellcome.
Contact any Officer in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Open Link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sindrop      Post numberPost #23

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Sindrop

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-