HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application (Accepted) - Doder

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doder2?

PostSubject: Application (Accepted) - Doder   Wed 21 Nov 2012, 4:43 pm   Post numberPost #1

✷General Information:

Raymon
the Netherlands
- Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:
8,5, but im dyslectic so i have a mistake so now and then
- Time zone (GMT+/-?):
GMT+1
- We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself
I'm enjoying life, like to raid and PvP, i like to hang around with my friends play football and alot more Smile

- Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
Cause when i just joined cata for the first time, i met a few from Hellguards, and since they were so friendly to me, i'd like to join the guild Smile

- What are your expectations from our guild?
I dont expect much, just a raid now and then, a friendly guild that enjoys the game Smile

- You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day ,
are you okay with that?
:yep, totally since i enjoy just a raid so now and then, not every day a raid.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:No i dont.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:Yeh, probably the people i met during my start, but i dont know their mains names

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:i just joined 1 guild that invited me, but i didn't like it

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
:yeh

- Anything else you would like to add/share?
:i hope i get accepted, but ofcourse everybody that applies hopes so Smile best regards Smile
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✷Character Information:

- Class: i'm a warrior at the moment, but im going to make in total 4+ (first warr(arms/fury)-druid(balance 2x) -Shaman (elemental 2x)
- Race: worgen/night elf/draenei
- Character's name: Doder, Doomkins, Pantertje (i just made Doomkins and Pantertje to be secure of the name)
- Character's level: 30
- Talent build/s: Arms/fury
- Why did you choose this build/s?: since i want to be PvP and PvE
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?): 0

- Please show us your Talents and Glyphs from the given link below.
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?#
i got none atm, but just a few in arms to level up

- What is your frequent spell rotation?
: I dont know really yet, i'll find that out soon when i ding 80-85 Wink i just use what i like the most/ is the best ofc ;P

- We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: Yes, on my previous server (WOTLK, i still play there)

- What is your raiding experience ?
:

- What is your PVP experience:
: I've been rank #1 in WOTLK on my warrior, but i was great geared there Smile (5/5 WF, shadowmourne, ruby trink, DBW HC)

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 80 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] No i dont ;s[b]

PS i saw that the name Doder was already taken? idk about that but im a other 1 ;P just so uk
Back to top Go down
Incubusa
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Perv Queen
Number of posts : 1437
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Character information
Name: Luthienea
Race: Night Elf
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Doder   Wed 21 Nov 2012, 4:58 pm   Post numberPost #2

I am the one who met him at puppy land Very Happy He seemed fine and asked how to join so he was sent here.
I give him + if he manages to beat ma lvling SPEED! joking i rly give him + for trial
Back to top Go down
ankhshammy
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2011-11-07

Character information
Name: AnkhShammy
Race: Draenei
Class: Shaman Shaman
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Doder   Wed 21 Nov 2012, 5:04 pm   Post numberPost #3

Frankly I like the guy and i think he knows his play ... am willing to give a positive for a trial.
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Doder   Wed 21 Nov 2012, 5:05 pm   Post numberPost #4

Ok Agne voted +, i trust her, so yea u gonna get "+" from me aswell.
Back to top Go down
Doder2

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Doder   Wed 21 Nov 2012, 5:23 pm   Post numberPost #5

thanks for the positive reports Smile
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Doder   Wed 21 Nov 2012, 6:05 pm   Post numberPost #6

being top ranked is not short feat, you seem like nice, but before i cast my vote could you please answer the additional/optional questions?
Back to top Go down
Doder2

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Doder   Wed 21 Nov 2012, 6:15 pm   Post numberPost #7

also forgot to answer this 1:
What is your raiding experience ?
i've killed in WOTLK LK in both normal and heroic, also killed halion in 25HC. in cata i know all boss fights due vids etc

✷Additional Questions:

1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?

e) Other (create your own answer)....
:if im
A. bored
B. i feel like it
C. im not in a raid/busy

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
:
i would take something to take my boredom away, food, and a boat including fuel.

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?

e) Other (create your own answer)....
: i'll say: brb 2 min, beat him up, call the cops and ill be back in a total of 119 seconds.

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
: no, no AND WHATS CAPS? I ONLY KNOW SHIFT Smile

6. If we raid BWD with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
i dont drink beer. so thats a + for the raid Very Happy
but if it was something else
i would continue raiding, yell to my little brother to come down and grab up ma beer
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Doder   Wed 21 Nov 2012, 6:20 pm   Post numberPost #8

I like your app , you have my approval.
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Doder   Wed 21 Nov 2012, 6:20 pm   Post numberPost #9

DA torture of the lil brotherss!!!!

anyway everything looks good agne can recommend you, you have some serious wrath experience and have already done the homework for cata, good skilled disciplined player is what i get from your app.

+ from me
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Doder   Wed 21 Nov 2012, 8:36 pm   Post numberPost #10

+ from me
Back to top Go down
holyslap
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Doder   Thu 22 Nov 2012, 12:05 pm   Post numberPost #11

same here + if my vote's Count Agne Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Simini
High Council
High Council

Title : Miss Hellguards
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Character information
Name: Simzila
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Doder   Thu 22 Nov 2012, 3:46 pm   Post numberPost #12

Nice application and recommended by agne ! :3
"+" from me as well. GL!
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Doder   Thu 22 Nov 2012, 5:37 pm   Post numberPost #13

U sound like a funny yet serious dude to me judging on yer app Smile . U also have good recommendations in da face of ma Mistress Agne da Queen of da Kink! Twisted Evil As a conclusion I vote "+", but I have one small remark : Alliance can not attack da IF King... Razz
Back to top Go down
Doder2

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Doder   Thu 22 Nov 2012, 5:54 pm   Post numberPost #14

FU didn't notice that, oh well
than i will just reroll a horde and help them kill him ;)FU didn't notice that, oh well
than i will just reroll a horde and help them kill him Wink
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Doder   Thu 22 Nov 2012, 7:50 pm   Post numberPost #15

cracked up laughing

i liked the application. and since agne approves i give ya + Very Happy good luck with the application
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Doder   Fri 23 Nov 2012, 12:14 pm   Post numberPost #16

Hellcome.
Contact any Officer in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Open Link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Doder      Post numberPost #17

Back to top Go down

Application (Accepted) - Doder

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.