HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Closed - GD) - Rukavica

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nemanja

PostSubject: Application(Closed - GD) - Rukavica   Tue 11 Dec 2012, 2:12 pm   Post numberPost #1

- Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 7
- Time zone (GMT+/-?): GMT + 1 Belgrade

- We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself
: Hello everyone, my name is Nemanja im from Serbia , i live in town (Zvecan) it's near Kosovska Mitrovica , i go to high school Mihajlo Petrovic Alas , i have blue eyes, brown hair, I love to play and teasing wow ...

- Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: I've heard lots of good things about this Guild , and of course i like to pve .

- What are your expectations from our guild?
: Nothing special , to have fun , doing raids ...

- You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day ,
are you okay with that?
: Yes im ok with that .

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: No .

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: Nope .

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: I was in Neverlight, but I argued with them and i was in Sanctum before my last acc was hacked .

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: Yes , more than a twice .

- Anything else you would like to add/share?
: Just wana have fun with u guys Very Happy
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✷Character Information:

- Class: Paladin
- Race: Blood elf
- Character's name: Rukavica
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Holy and Prot .
- Why did you choose this build/s?: I choosed Holy because i like to heal (One of my friends asked me to heal, and I tried so now i heal every day Very Happy ) / Prot because i like to tank .
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?): Noone for now . I will start Jewelcrafting or Blacksmithing .

- Please show us your Talents and Glyphs from the given link below.
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin#ilCOvpB-wMD1,,12213

- What is your frequent spell rotation?
: Beacon Of Light and Sacred Shield on tank , flash of light , holy shock , when critical using holy light and holy shock instead ...

- We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: Yes .

- What is your raiding experience ?
: Icc 10/25 , toc 10/25 , voa 10/25 ...

- What is your PVP experience:
: I dont work pvp .

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 80 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: I dont have .
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✷Additional Questions:

1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Alliance!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about him! I am in love with jaina already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

: b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
: Girl , fridge , family .

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

: e) Take knife or other weapon and go to beat that crap .

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
: No .

6. Whats the first thing that comes on your mind at the moment (1 word answer)?
: Pizza ! (Im hungry . )

7. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do Very Happy?
: I dont play shamans ! I hate shamans ! Very Happy

I took this 2 last questions from other applications cuz im making application for 3.3.5 (wotlk) there's no BWD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4978
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed - GD) - Rukavica   Tue 11 Dec 2012, 2:21 pm   Post numberPost #2

Mon our guild transferred on Cataclysm on molten wow , the guild on gamer district is closed.
Back to top Go down
Dyingholy
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Title : None
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2012-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed - GD) - Rukavica   Tue 11 Dec 2012, 5:35 pm   Post numberPost #3

Also if you do move to cata you will also need to change your race, because guild is now alliance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed - GD) - Rukavica      Post numberPost #4

Back to top Go down

Application(Closed - GD) - Rukavica

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.