HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Lightofflash

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krisknow

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Lightofflash   Sun 23 Dec 2012, 5:00 am   Post numberPost #1

General Information:

- Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 9-10 Depending on how tired i am
- Time zone (GMT+/-?): -8

- We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself
: I am 19 5'6" Going to college for Culinary Arts. I've played WoW for quite a while now. I just got out of an officer position in another guild. Other then that not much to tell. I've lead a sheltered life and i moved out last October.

- Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: I want to join Hellguards to...Well to be honest i was on a hiatus of WoW and i wish to be back to normal playing. Being with people that are mature is the thing i wish for the most and honestly i have heard that the guild is very mature and is a very good guild.

- What are your expectations from our guild?
: My expectations are that you are all nice and fun to be with. Talkative and hopefully active.

- You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day ,
are you okay with that?
: Of course. I love just chatting with my fellow people and hopefully be able to have fun.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: No i do not know anyone RL or FM that are in the guild.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: No. I just saw a message on Global on Nelth and decided it was time to become part of a guild again.

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: I was part of Asure. I left them after about 6 months of time playing with them. It was to competitive and i did not like how they had their guild set up.
I have also been part of Brotherhood of the Bracelet and i was an Officer there for some time. I left because i didn't like how things were going in the higher ups. It used to be a good guild and i hope to see it that good once more in the future.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: Of course. If you wanted me to look at it everyday i would haha.

- Anything else you would like to add/share?
: I'm not that good at applications and i am not that good with spelling but i love playing with people and being able to have fun with everyone. Learning and teaching make everything easier in the long run.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✷Character Information:

- Class: Paladin
- Race: Draenei
- Character's name: Lightofflash
- Character's level: 85
- Talent build/s: Holy 36?/Tank 35? I don't know exactly but that is what i remember
- Why did you choose this build/s?: I love healing. Almost all my characters that have a healing build. I am a healer through and through
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?): ENG/Mining

- Please show us your Talents and Glyphs from the given link below.
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin#B7j5DxgB,,12942
Divine Favor, Holy Shock, Word of Glory
Beacon of Light, Divine Plea, Divinity

- What is your frequent spell rotation?
: It depends on the time of the battle and how it is going. Mainly it is holy shocks and holy lights. But if desprite times comes for desprite measures i pop all cooldowns

- We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: Yes i am Familiar with it.

- What is your raiding experience ?
: I have downed the first 2 bosses in Deathwing and i downed the first one in BoT

- What is your PVP experience:
: I'm not very good in my opinion but other people say i am. I prefer Holy when doing PvP because i'm not good at dps. Unless it is my feral Druid.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 80 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: Kittehkat, Lifesrains, Narexnight, Roseofdeath, Ghostraiderr, Starfoxy
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✷Additional Questions:

1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
e) Other (create your own answer)....
: Depends on if i am near him at the time. If i am then sure why not. but if i am called away i will go without blinking

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
: Food to last a good while. A boat to get off the island if needed, and a friend that wouldn't mind being on a deserted island with me haha

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
: E Find something that sounds like a shotgun and scare him to death

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
: No i actually dislike using caps. The only time i use them is for "I" or the beginning of a sentence or names.

6. If we raid BWD with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Atramedes ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do? Save the raid. Beer i can get another of. Getting another chance at this is a little bit harder to get.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lightofflash   Sun 23 Dec 2012, 6:30 am   Post numberPost #2

I enjoyed reading your application. Answers are quite simple.
I found Hellguard's material on you. You have my vouch.
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Dyingholy
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Title : None
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2012-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lightofflash   Sun 23 Dec 2012, 8:07 am   Post numberPost #3

Guy seams nice! he has great english too, /w'd me about application, Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lightofflash   Sun 23 Dec 2012, 8:45 am   Post numberPost #4

You shall pass!! I agree with Loke. U have my Positive. GL!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lightofflash   Sun 23 Dec 2012, 1:26 pm   Post numberPost #5

+ from me you have experience also have been an officer and seem like a very mature person. apart from that heals and tank OS are always welcome
Back to top Go down
Simini
High Council
High Council

Title : Miss Hellguards
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Character information
Name: Simzila
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lightofflash   Sun 23 Dec 2012, 1:57 pm   Post numberPost #6

Nice application, I like your attitude and the good things that others already mentioned about you. "+" from me as well. GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lightofflash   Sun 23 Dec 2012, 3:32 pm   Post numberPost #7

I really liked the application. You seem mature and as loke says i see a hellguard material Smile

You have a '+' from me

good luck with the application.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lightofflash   Sun 23 Dec 2012, 3:39 pm   Post numberPost #8

@Warloke wrote:
I enjoyed reading your application. Answers are quite simple.
I found Hellguard's material on you. You have my vouch.
Good luck.

Same here , but you should know the guild chat is also mostly perv chat Twisted Evil

Positive
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lightofflash   Sun 23 Dec 2012, 4:18 pm   Post numberPost #9

Impressive application! A combination of healer and tank in one char is very rare and talks about yer dedication in being useful. U also sound quite mature and serious to me and, as our beloved Pedobear already mentioned, we may seem a bit pervy to u... Twisted Evil Overall I vote "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Incubusa
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Perv Queen
Number of posts : 1437
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Character information
Name: Luthienea
Race: Night Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lightofflash   Sun 23 Dec 2012, 5:33 pm   Post numberPost #10

Tank + Heal = GOOD HE SHALL ENTER! + From Agne
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lightofflash   Sun 23 Dec 2012, 7:44 pm   Post numberPost #11

Gandhi approves Very Happy + from me
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lightofflash   Sun 23 Dec 2012, 9:56 pm   Post numberPost #12

Quote :
Same here , but you should know the guild chat is also mostly perv chat Twisted Evil

Aye i warned him when he whisped me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lightofflash   Mon 24 Dec 2012, 7:53 pm   Post numberPost #13

Hellcome.
Contact any Officer in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Open Link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lightofflash      Post numberPost #14

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Lightofflash

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.