HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Closed - GD) - Jackblak

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wooster

PostSubject: Application(Closed - GD) - Jackblak   Mon 24 Dec 2012, 3:07 am   Post numberPost #1

✷General Information:

- Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 9.7 (depends on beer levels)
- Time zone (GMT+/-?):GMT 0

- We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself
: Well, im a chef RL, work hard an all that. Played WoW since vanilla, mainly PvE, raided all the way from MC to ulduar before leaving , only to return in cata with an all new PvP attitude! finished cata running a Wpvp guild on Defias brotherhood. good times Smile

- Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
:Every other guidl goes on about farming this and smashing up that 5 times a week etc, you guys seem a bit more laid back, a bit more chilled out, which is me all over. My play times can be a bit erratic, with work and everything. i play a lot later at night sometimes etc etc, I just want a decent, mature environment, where I can get involved when Im online, and arent gonna kick me if I dont come on for 2 days! somewhere that has a bit of community, which is something Retail wow just doesnt have anymore.

- What are your expectations from our guild?
:to be awesome

- You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day ,
are you okay with that?
:imo their is a lot more to do in wow than just raid

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:Nope

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:Nope, sorry, onlybeen on the server 2 days >.<

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:cant say anything for the guilds on this server unfrotunatly, havent been in one yet

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
:yus

- Anything else you would like to add/share?
:I love the smell of burning dwarfs in the morning. *pause smells like victory
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✷Character Information:
atm i am playing a dk, but im also lvlling a hunter, and a priest, and a lock. all classes i played with during LK. If pushed for a main, it would probably be what im about to put below
- Class:Priest
- Race:Undead
- Character's name:Jackblak
- Character's level:15 :-/
- Talent build/s: Holy aoe Pve - Disc or shadow PvP
- Why did you choose this build/s?: because i can keep up with a druid raid healing in aoe build, and i like all the little green numbers flying all over my screen. Disc in PvP is just, well, silly really. It makes me feel OP! although melting face in shadow is fun too mwahaha
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?):havent yet started on proffs, but ill have them on most toons eventually

- What is your frequent spell rotation?
:erm, can i take a rain check on this one?

- We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
:yea

- What is your raiding experience ?
:mc/bwl/onyxia/aq20/aq40/naxx(first time round) - kara/maggy/gruul/ssc/tk - naxx/os/EoE/VoA/ulduar. This is where i quit to go travelling. I did most of cata raids, but thought they were far too easy tbh, hence the higher involvement with pvp through the last expansion

- What is your PVP experience:
:Ive never been much good at arenas, dont know why but ive always seemed to struggle. Put me in a bg, or any fight where there's a few peole (Wpve basically) and i can smash it up.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 80 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:my toons so far are Jackblak, jackbrap, jeeves, wooster
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✷Additional Questions:

1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Alliance!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about him! I am in love with jaina already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
:TBH, if the ironforge king is being attacked im probably gonna be in the raid attacking him :p If Thrall is being attacked however, I will die defending him!!

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
:a ton of weed, a thousand boxes of oreos and Ray Mears

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
:simultaneously heal the raid, because its the Lich king and fuck the lich king, whilst tanking the robbers becuase they are robbers and fuck robbers. Then i will simultaneously dance on the corpse of the lich king and the bloodied body of the fool of a robber who dared enter my domain

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
:im the opposite. Im the calmest, most laid back person youll ever meet. Even as a GM i never got pissed off, ever, even when progress raiding and people mess up, like they do. I always make a joke out of it.

6. If we raid BWD with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Atramedes ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
:WHATCHA GONNA DO BROTHER?? beer? or loot? sorry guys, but beers beer :p
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed - GD) - Jackblak   Mon 24 Dec 2012, 4:21 am   Post numberPost #2

Wooster wrote:

6. If we raid BWD with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Atramedes ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
:WHATCHA GONNA DO BROTHER?? beer? or loot? sorry guys, but beers beer :p

Classic English man, Beer is beer ill grant you that!

anyway quick question, on what server are you playing?

you should know we are on molten-wow neltharion realm alliance side atm and most of us are hordes in disguise so shhhh dont tell anyone!

until we get that cleared up im holding my vote, however i loved your app i think you can fit right in!
Back to top Go down

Application(Closed - GD) - Jackblak

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.