HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Schooled

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Schooled

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Schooled   Tue 29 Jan 2013, 8:53 pm   Post numberPost #1

✷General Information:
- Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 10
- Time zone (GMT+/-?): GMT +1
-------------------------------------------
- We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself
:HI ! Very Happy Well , im Stefan, from Macedonia, communicative person. I currently study and work at the same time and enjoying life.

- Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: I met 3 of Hellguards members chatting in SW and they seemed "normal" , unlike most of the irritating people i have met and after reading your info about guild chat i decided i want in.

- What are your expectations from our guild?
: Fun when its time to have fun and being serious when we need to be serious , as in raiding, gearing up and giving opinion.

- You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day ,
are you okay with that?
: Ofcourse. Just as long there is some type of order when it comes to raiding and who does what and when.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: No. They have a life Sad

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: I don't think there is since this is my first aliance character on Cata.

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: It burns when i PVP. I only joined to get the speed boosts and i liked the name.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: Yes.

- Anything else you would like to add/share?
: I think we pretty much cover it with all the questions.

✷Character Information:

- Class: Druid
- Race: Night Elf
- Character's name: Schooled
- Character's level: 85
- Talent build/s: 7 / 3 / 31 ( Can be subject to change )
- Why did you choose this build/s?: OP Dudu healz Very Happy
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?): None so far but professions on a x12 server is 1 day work to maxing it.

- Please show us your Talents and Glyphs from the given link below.
Your link didnt give me the talents i have , instead suggested new ones that didnt exist in 4.0.3
http://wowtal.com/#k=DfAZTJhe.bqj.druid.
Original.

- What is your frequent spell rotation?
: Depends on the situation but i guess for anything normal its lifebloom , rejuve , regrowth , wild , nourish.

- We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: I know what it is but how it works i do not know ( it was always the GMs or Captains job to keep track of that , not mine )

- What is your raiding experience ?
: WOTLK raider , new to cata but i can learn very VERY fast.

- What is your PVP experience:
: Played the BGs on cata, all seem fun and healing was never a problem ( always ended up among the top 3 healers ).. and i dont even have proper gear on me.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 80 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: No. This is my only one

✷Additional Questions:

1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?

b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you?
- Genie Lamp that has unlimited wishes and 2 beers.

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
e) Other (create your own answer).... I will probably sit there and keep asking myself how they managed to get past my minefield.

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
: WHAT THE F*** OFCOURSE NOT !

6. If we raid BWD with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Atramedes ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
: Will just ask my girlfriend to finish dpsing will i finish the beer.

Back to top Go down
Simini
High Council
High Council

Title : Miss Hellguards
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Character information
Name: Simzila
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Schooled   Tue 29 Jan 2013, 11:39 pm   Post numberPost #2

good application and also a healer is always welcome , especialy if it's a fellow dudu! cracked up laughing

"+" from me, GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Schooled   Wed 30 Jan 2013, 2:53 am   Post numberPost #3

Yeah we do we need a regular rdudu.
But i think your talents are bit weird.
I wonder why you dont have treeform since its best used at oh shit situation.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Schooled   Wed 30 Jan 2013, 4:45 am   Post numberPost #4

Short and simple answers , the app seems good

Positive

im watching you
Back to top Go down
Simini
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Schooled   Wed 30 Jan 2013, 6:28 am   Post numberPost #5

@Warloke wrote:
Yeah we do we need a regular rdudu.
But i think your talents are bit weird.
I wonder why you dont have treeform since its best used at oh shit situation.

Surprised I just noticed that..
That's a must for rDudu.

Also u don't need the "naturalist" talent much, instead take "Blessing of the grove" or "swift rejuvenation". focus on Hots imo. ;P Also "moonglow" is better than "Genesis". at least for me it is. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Schooled   Wed 30 Jan 2013, 6:47 am   Post numberPost #6

I dont know a shit about any kind of dudu's but im pretty sure u will be great Smile

Anyway we are still learning the game aswell so its great to have more opinions!! Smile

Positive
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Schooled   Wed 30 Jan 2013, 9:35 am   Post numberPost #7

+
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Schooled   Wed 30 Jan 2013, 9:46 am   Post numberPost #8

@Schooled wrote:

- What are your expectations from our guild?
: Fun when its time to have fun and being serious when we need to be serious , as in raiding, gearing up and giving opinion.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: No. They have a life Sad

1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?

b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you?
- Genie Lamp that has unlimited wishes and 2 beers.

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
e) Other (create your own answer).... I will probably sit there and keep asking myself how they managed to get past my minefield.

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
: WHAT THE F*** OFCOURSE NOT !

6. If we raid BWD with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Atramedes ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
: Will just ask my girlfriend to finish dpsing will i finish the beer.

I like your sense of humor, mister. You will fit very well among us. + from me.
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Schooled   Wed 30 Jan 2013, 4:03 pm   Post numberPost #9

I like your answers, but yes don't really get the missing tree of life :p I guess you were focused more on pvp healing?

But since i really like your application in everything else you get a '+' from meh Smile

good luck

Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Schooled   Wed 30 Jan 2013, 4:29 pm   Post numberPost #10

What Dee said, also I'm quite impressed that u gonna make ya GF do ya job while u sit back and enjoy ya beer Twisted Evil ... exactly ma kind of man cheers Voting "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
shadowlove
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2012-11-27

Character information
Name: shadowlove
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Schooled   Wed 30 Jan 2013, 5:27 pm   Post numberPost #11

+positive good luck.
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Schooled   Wed 30 Jan 2013, 7:51 pm   Post numberPost #12

Well guys i guess since hes a pvp healer he wouldnt need the tree and to make up for it he has genesis to empower them. Plus the hordes always tries to nuke the tree that keeps healing the people
Back to top Go down
Schooled

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Schooled   Wed 30 Jan 2013, 8:30 pm   Post numberPost #13

No tree because in my opinion it does not benefit TOO MUCH to make a difference and also it is 31 seconds... a lot can happen in 31 second , yes, but 15%++ healing for me will not make a that big of a difference. Nonetheless thats why i wrote that talents can be subject to change if need be.
Also, i didnt include a list of my glyphs: Dash,Mark | Innervate , Still looking for Barkskin and Wild Growth | Lifebloom,Regrowth,Swiftmeld.

I like that you like my sense of humor, i dont try or anything. What comes to mind goes into words.

And about whether im PVP or PVE .. i am more PVE since i got 0 pvp gear on me.
Anything you want to ask , feel free ask here or /w me in-game. i usually visit forum a few times a day
Back to top Go down
Simini
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Schooled   Wed 30 Jan 2013, 11:02 pm   Post numberPost #14

well , your choice but if u do pve u will know, tree form is just imba and saves the raid when it's just about to wipe Wink it does massive heals and most of the spells get instant. the cd aint so long so u might even use it twice in a single fight.

Anyways, GL . Razz
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Accepted   Thu 31 Jan 2013, 11:08 pm   Post numberPost #15

im watching you

Hellcome.
Contact any Officer in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Open Link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Schooled      Post numberPost #16

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Schooled

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.