HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Declined) - Durasus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Durasus

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Durasus   Thu 07 Feb 2013, 10:18 pm   Post numberPost #1

- Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 9
- Time zone (GMT+/-?): +3

- We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself
: im Study Medicine and i just finished the 3rd year and i have time to be active and usefull .

- Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: Coz i start Cata " new " and i have my brother in the guild too "HellSaber"

- What are your expectations from our guild?
Fun , achivement .

- You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day ,
are you okay with that?
: Yes im okay with that and that's why I'm applying for this guild because I'm looking for a social guild where i can have fun with my guildies.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:Yup my brother " Hellsaber" a Dk

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: Fmpav.

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: only on Wotlk i came new

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: Yes.

- Anything else you would like to add/share?
: Hope to get fun and be usefull for the all Guildies
Back to top Go down
Fmpav
Trial Member
Trial Member

Title : None
Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Character information
Name: Fmpav
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Durasus   Thu 07 Feb 2013, 10:22 pm   Post numberPost #2

i told him to make the aplication but i didnt know he did just a little of it lol anyway, he seems polite and he is brother of a member so +
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Durasus   Fri 08 Feb 2013, 1:31 am   Post numberPost #3

I want to see the whole application filled properly.

Till then Negative.
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Durasus   Fri 08 Feb 2013, 6:44 am   Post numberPost #4

Ye i agree with Riki... Even if u have some rl friend or family member u must make full app since its a guild rule...

I wont give u Negative, but im giving one Neutral. Till u post full app ofc...

GL
Back to top Go down
Aurore
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2010-12-22

Character information
Name: Aurorre
Race: Human
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Durasus   Fri 08 Feb 2013, 8:29 am   Post numberPost #5

Waiting for full app before even cast a vote
Back to top Go down
Durasus

PostSubject: Application   Fri 08 Feb 2013, 10:06 pm   Post numberPost #6

Yeah , its a little one Because i said on it im new on cata . the other info that u want its about my Exp and Characters .

i just came after finishing Wotlk , ...... Cata Pve dosent go that much so i dont missed anything and ill prove that ^^ .

thanks for reading it
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Durasus   Fri 08 Feb 2013, 10:23 pm   Post numberPost #7

Durasus wrote:
Yeah , its a little one Because i said on it im new on cata . the other info that u want its about my Exp and Characters .

i just came after finishing Wotlk , ...... Cata Pve dosent go that much so i dont missed anything and ill prove that ^^ .

thanks for reading it

It doesnt matter actually, if u want to join/try to join our guild u gotta get used on some rules, one rule is to write proper application... But if u are going to keep saying that u dont have other chars and dont write proper app I have nothing else to add here...

Negative.
Back to top Go down
Durasus

PostSubject: Application   Sat 09 Feb 2013, 12:10 am   Post numberPost #8

As u wish

Characters info :
- Class: Dudu

- Race:Worgen

- Character's name: Durasus

- Character's level: 80

- Talent build/s: Balance / Feral

- Why did you choose this build/s?: Its the most interested class , and it lvl up fast and do much better dps in Raids

- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?): Skining and Leatherworking 150 both .

-What is your frequent spell rotation? none until 85 .

- We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system? Yes im .

- What is your raiding experience ? i had done really much in all BC and Wotlk Dungeon and raids BC retail and Wotlk here .

- What is your PVP experience:
Bg pretty good know the tactics but never try one on cata " new mate" , arena was good too 2v2s got 2200 on my old wolk pvp guild .

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 80 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
Not yet but ill make what the guild miss .
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Durasus   Sat 09 Feb 2013, 1:25 am   Post numberPost #9

Quote :
- Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 9
Obviously your English ain't 9 , 4 or 5 to be precise.

Quote :
- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:Yup my brother " Hellsaber" a Dk
I want Hellsaber to reply to this topic and confirm that you really are his bro.

You haven't answered the additional questions.
Back to top Go down
Durasus

PostSubject: application   Sat 09 Feb 2013, 2:06 am   Post numberPost #10

From this its really means its tough guild about askin all this , not really social .. Anyway ill tell him to reply this he is busy , he will when he come back .

Have Fun until the time come

Thanks for ready it.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Durasus   Sat 09 Feb 2013, 3:15 am   Post numberPost #11

Being social doesn't make you indiscipline. We follow a pattern and want everyone else to follow the same. We make fun a lot in guild,pull others leg, troll a lot but nevertheless we respect each other. If you gotta join the guild you gotta take the application seriously, cause its the only way to express yourself, and now if you express yourself in a wrong way the result becomes a wrong one indeed.Just my two cent.

Last edited by Warloke on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Durasus   Sat 09 Feb 2013, 2:06 pm   Post numberPost #12

Even if Hellsaber post his reply, i wont change my vote cause i dont like ur attitude...
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Durasus   Sun 10 Feb 2013, 1:55 pm   Post numberPost #13

I do not appreciate your ignorance toward our ways and rules. Seems like you are not really eager to join our ranks. Voting "-" have a nice life.
Back to top Go down
Simini
High Council
High Council

Title : Miss Hellguards
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Character information
Name: Simzila
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Durasus   Mon 11 Feb 2013, 10:51 am   Post numberPost #14

It's not about being social or not, we got rules that has to be followed and making the application is the first step in following these rules. Additional questions might sound optional but it's not so pls fill them as well.

I wait for the complete application and hellsaber's reply here. Till then Neutral.
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Durasus   Mon 11 Feb 2013, 4:23 pm   Post numberPost #15

I'm sorry but you do not give me any signal that you really wish to be part of Hellguards, and that you made the application thinking its a 'done deal' since you know some people here. I judge from the answers and so far i'm not much impressed.

I'm voting 'Negative'

Nevertheless good luck with the application.

Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Durasus   Mon 11 Feb 2013, 8:12 pm   Post numberPost #16

Quote :

From this its really means its tough guild about askin all this , not really social .. Anyway ill tell him to reply this he is busy , he will when he come back .

Have Fun until the time come

Thanks for ready it.
We aren't mean, if you dont fill out the exact application honestly* then dont you think whoever reading it will give you negative feedback on it? You still have the chance to do so if you so wished to.
What do you mean by "Have fun until the time come?" i dont think you understand that this is your application and our officers have to waste their time on responding to it.
Back to top Go down
ankhshammy
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2011-11-07

Character information
Name: AnkhShammy
Race: Draenei
Class: Shaman Shaman
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Durasus   Tue 12 Feb 2013, 11:40 am   Post numberPost #17

Just as an aid for ya mon (if you will read this) your skillz in English are not for a 9 ... anyways i will not list again what fellow guildies said ... negative here also.
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Durasus   Tue 12 Feb 2013, 1:57 pm   Post numberPost #18

Guys, its obvious that he wont reply, so decline it...
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Durasus   Tue 12 Feb 2013, 4:10 pm   Post numberPost #19

I think we should wait for hellsabers reply
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Durasus   Thu 14 Feb 2013, 9:52 pm   Post numberPost #20

Declined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Durasus      Post numberPost #21

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Durasus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.