HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Closed - GD) - Deadguy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deadguyy

PostSubject: Application(Closed - GD) - Deadguy   Wed 13 Feb 2013, 1:36 pm   Post numberPost #1

✷General Information:

- Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 10
- Time zone (GMT+/-?): +10 (+11 in daylight Savings time)

- We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself
: My Name is Sam, Im a passionate gamer, as well as a passionate worker, I shear sheep for a living-hate it , but it gets me through life. I'm a carefull and respecting bloke, and always up for a chat or a raid, and just being involved in everything.

- Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: I have seen hellguard members enjoying themselves ever since i joined the server, and now that i have finally got back into world of warcraft after gamer-district reset (and lost all my characters) and my original guild died, i would love a chance to join you.

- What are your expectations from our guild?
: I would like to make new friends, as that is what makes the game fun for me. I don't expect to be in every raid or Arena match, aslong as i can be involved in guild conversations, and making of a few friends, the guild has pleased me 110%

- You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day ,
are you okay with that?
: SURE! , like i said above, im here to make friends, thats what i loved about my old guild, and i still talk to some of the members today that have split off and went their own way.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: No I do not.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: Unfortunately no.

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: Tsunami / Tsunami Legends / The Essentials
The Essentials was the first guild i joined when i came to the server in 2010, the guild leader left, and we merged with Tsunami , I worked my way up in Tsunami to be an officer, and also their web-developer. When the server died and reset, we started the Tsunami legends, everyone seemed to of lost hope then, and went their own separate ways, the guild is still their, only not active, just used for our guildies when re-visiting the server.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: More then happy to.

- Anything else you would like to add/share?
:
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✷Character Information:

- Class: Priest
- Race: Undead
- Character's name: Deadguy
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Disc / Shadow
- Why did you choose this build/s?: I love to heal! it's my drug, and my Shadow DPS spec is only a back-up when another guildie wants to heal.
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?): Im a tailor, still working on leveling it though.

- Please show us your Talents and Glyphs from the given link below.
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?#
http://s11.postimage.org/m1xbhii9v/Wo_WScrn_Shot_021413_002846.jpg
http://s4.postimage.org/mwsq4jijh/Wo_WScrn_Shot_021413_002858.jpg
http://s7.postimage.org/5w8jw7o7v/Wo_WScrn_Shot_021413_002905.jpg

- What is your frequent spell rotation?
: What ever heal i see fit for the character, its hard to have a rotation with healing, you just have todo, what you have todo

- We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: No i am not.

- What is your raiding experience ?
:Ice Crown Citadel is the highest i have gone, other then that, very familiar with pos, fos and OS

- What is your PVP experience:
: I usually only Battleground for a bit of fun, and me and a mate had an arena team for a short while, on which we went 'ok' with.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 80 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] ) Bliksemm will soon be level 80 , he is my warrior tank.
:
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✷Additional Questions: (still mandatory, so fill them)

1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Alliance!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about him! I am in love with jaina already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
: e) The alliance will never take my arse! i'll show them who is boss!

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
:volleyball ... and that is all Wink

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
:e- See if he wants to join in the raid.

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
: No i dont have any of them I DONT THINK!,
no im not emotional or angry, if something goes wrong in-game, its a simple "oh S++t" and im over it.

6. If we raid BWD with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Atramedes ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
:I have two hand, so i can save both!
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed - GD) - Deadguy   Wed 13 Feb 2013, 2:07 pm   Post numberPost #2

mon we transferred on molten cataclysm a year ago and the guild on gd is inactive , if you like to join us on molten then you are more than welcome Smile
Back to top Go down

Application(Closed - GD) - Deadguy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-