HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Lawldk / Moirra / Kleir / Eoen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
drizztor

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Lawldk / Moirra / Kleir / Eoen   Fri 01 Mar 2013, 3:37 am   Post numberPost #1

- Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 10
- Time zone (GMT+/-?): +2

- We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself
: I am 27 years old and married. i am also a chef (unemployed atm)

- Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: Me and a couple of mates saw your recruitment and were intrigued so we thought we give a shot and apply

- What are your expectations from our guild?
: A good and smooth atmoshpere with interesting - funny ppl to pve raid ,rated battlegrounds even arena if we bond together nicely

- You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day ,
are you okay with that?
: ofcourse

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:no

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:dont think so

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: subliminal was my former guild and i left cause there was no progress going. Even leaders didnt know essential stuff like their own characters stats and certain functions of their talents. little respect for one another and mostly it was a casual guild doing moslty nothing. i was helping ppl that were newcomers to gear up and the older members didnt give a crap. long story short i got tired of that attitude.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
:yes

- Anything else you would like to add/share?
:
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✷Character Information:

- Class: Deathknight
- Race: draenei
- Character's name: Lawldk
- Character's level: 85
- Talent build/s: blood / frost
- Why did you choose this build/s?: for tanking and dps
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?): Alchemy - Herbalism - Frist Aid - Fishing - Cooking - Archeology all 525 and cooking i got almost all recipes

- Please show us your Talents and Glyphs from the given link below.
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?#
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deathknight#3uHOJS,,12942

- What is your frequent spell rotation?
:outbrake - blood strike - blood strike - obliterate - obliterate - frost strke - frost strike - obliterate - frostrike etc

- We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
:yes

- What is your raiding experience ?
: from cataclysm nothing to mention but willing to learn and put an effort to it if and when its needed

- What is your PVP experience:
: i was rank 3 in 5v5 on retail i play lots of pvp with my arena partner and bgs when i got the time or nothing else to do (molten queus are a pain)

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 80 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: as mentioned on the title aswell : Moirra 85 paladin 355 holy - Kleir 85 Mage 352 frost/fire - Eoen 85 druid 350 resto/feral
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✷Additional Questions: (still mandatory, so fill them)

1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Alliance!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about him! I am in love with jaina already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
: if we organise a well planed defence with or without a counter attack i will otherwise framelagging and running like rabbits here and there with no support or communication i would rather not to go

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
: a knife , my wife and a sunlight powered flashlight

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
:depends on the situation i might hide my wife and try to be a hero or lock me and my wife in the bedroom till they are gone while i call the cops

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
:nope

6. If we raid BWD with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Atramedes ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
:i'm too fast i'll save both you cant waste the beer but you cant let others die on you there is no middle way you just have to do it both Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lawldk / Moirra / Kleir / Eoen   Fri 01 Mar 2013, 4:08 am   Post numberPost #2

Quote :
- What is your PVP experience:
: i was rank 3 in 5v5 on retail i play lots of pvp with my arena partner and bgs when i got the time or nothing else to do (molten queus are a pain)

I guess you will be doing lots of premades with us because we got a handful of pvp players playing atm Smile

However about your spec , you could lose Unholy Command , 10s less on death grip doesn't make such a difference to me.

Anyway voting Positive
Back to top Go down
drizztor

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lawldk / Moirra / Kleir / Eoen   Fri 01 Mar 2013, 4:09 am   Post numberPost #3

well its a pvp arena mostly spec so i need deathgrip as soon as possible to save my healer and to relief him of some melee pressure in order to regen heal etc Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lawldk / Moirra / Kleir / Eoen   Fri 01 Mar 2013, 4:22 am   Post numberPost #4

drizztor wrote:
Original Post

well its a pvp arena mostly spec so i need deathgrip as soon as possible to save my healer and to relief him of some melee pressure in order to regen heal etc Smile

you may be right , but you got chains of ice that prevents the target from moving so i wouldn't worry much about keeping the healer alive.
Back to top Go down
drizztor

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lawldk / Moirra / Kleir / Eoen   Fri 01 Mar 2013, 4:28 am   Post numberPost #5

well we play 2s mostly so we get lots of retries with freedom and my shammy roots them wich makes them at some point immune also i use it on interupts and when i get cc i have to pile the pressure nad not let my target breath for too long. dont think i am dismissing what you are saying i am just stating the way we been doing this for some time here on molten and on retail aswell so we are kinda used to doing that way.
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lawldk / Moirra / Kleir / Eoen   Fri 01 Mar 2013, 5:52 am   Post numberPost #6

Omg this dk is like amazing. Faced you in arena with your sham bud. Remember me? Pwnadinz
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lawldk / Moirra / Kleir / Eoen   Fri 01 Mar 2013, 6:45 am   Post numberPost #7

This DK knows how to handle his class... I like that

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lawldk / Moirra / Kleir / Eoen   Fri 01 Mar 2013, 9:46 am   Post numberPost #8

+. Hope you and your friends will all join us.
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lawldk / Moirra / Kleir / Eoen   Fri 01 Mar 2013, 12:07 pm   Post numberPost #9

drizztor wrote:

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: subliminal was my former guild and i left cause there was no progress going. Even leaders didnt know essential stuff like their own characters stats and certain functions of their talents. little respect for one another and mostly it was a casual guild doing moslty nothing. i was helping ppl that were newcomers to gear up and the older members didnt give a crap. long story short i got tired of that attitude.

We do raids, but we are not a raiding guild. And we also have moment when we don't progress (during summer especially). I feel obligated to tell you this, because I dont want you to meet false expectations. If you are ok with this, I have nothing against you. Neutral till he answers.
Back to top Go down
drizztor

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lawldk / Moirra / Kleir / Eoen   Fri 01 Mar 2013, 12:16 pm   Post numberPost #10

i am fine with it at least i know at some point we will do smt either its a bg or a raid or whatever. on subliminal we did absolutely nothing. you practicaly had to beg to get a dps for an rdf hc.
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lawldk / Moirra / Kleir / Eoen   Fri 01 Mar 2013, 12:25 pm   Post numberPost #11

Ok. than. Positive from me. GL for you and your friends.
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lawldk / Moirra / Kleir / Eoen   Fri 01 Mar 2013, 6:03 pm   Post numberPost #12

+ from me
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lawldk / Moirra / Kleir / Eoen   Sat 02 Mar 2013, 2:56 am   Post numberPost #13

Voting plus as well, don't want to separate with each other of u guys. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lawldk / Moirra / Kleir / Eoen   Sat 02 Mar 2013, 8:11 am   Post numberPost #14

+ from me as well
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lawldk / Moirra / Kleir / Eoen   Sat 02 Mar 2013, 1:00 pm   Post numberPost #15

I like ppl who know what they are doing. Voting "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lawldk / Moirra / Kleir / Eoen   Sat 02 Mar 2013, 1:57 pm   Post numberPost #16

Hellcome.
Contact any Officer in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Open Link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lawldk / Moirra / Kleir / Eoen      Post numberPost #17

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Lawldk / Moirra / Kleir / Eoen

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.