HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Zarozinia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zarozin

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Zarozinia   Fri 01 Mar 2013, 4:00 am   Post numberPost #1

✷General Information:

- Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 9
- Time zone (GMT+/-?): GMT +2

- We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself
:
I have been studying statistics and insurance the last few years , recently decided to change my life and follow what i love so i started graphic design lessons and intend to be an animator , I love drawing ,games ,movies ,comics and music (especially classic rock and recently started looking into electro/dubstep/drum and base cause what the hell i am a gamer and that pumps me up ! Razz)

- Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: Badass Photo on the site duh ! was also looking for a casual pve guild and found ur thread on moltens recruitment forum.

- What are your expectations from our guild?
: fun people to chat and play with , guild > pug and always more fun and since new patch is coming we can always help each other.

- You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day ,
are you okay with that?
: yeah , i have been raiding really hardcore on retail lich king and i am nor really looking for something like that again , just want to see and enjoy cataclysm pve content dungeons and maybe some raids but i am not really in a hurry .

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: No

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: unfortunatelly not

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: Subliminal , leaders and officers decided to kick almost 4/5 of the guilds active players (for not registering in guilds forum) so there are so few ppl now that we cant even form a 5man group
also many of the people who left where friends (in game) plus i have given anything i could farm/items/orb farms just to help new ppl , its pretty sad trying alone :/

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: Yes

- Anything else you would like to add/share?
: Unfortunatelly i dont have any cataclysm raid experience (but i know tactics on most bosses and i can look up the rest) i pretty experienced in both PvE and PvP

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✷Character Information:

- Class: Shaman
- Race: Draenei
- Character's name: Zarozinia
- Character's level: 85
- Talent build/s: Restoration / Enhancement
- Why did you choose this build/s?: Have been a Resto shaman all my life , thats what i do ^^ . As for the enhancement i tried it in cata and loved it threre is no turning back , actually everything i love in this game is on the shaman . caster :elemental/melee:enhancemennt/Healer:resto ! although I have pplayed and still play many other classes shaman is my one true love
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?):
Leatherworking/Skinning both maxed and JC/Engineering and minning in my other chars (JC with nany many recipes)

- Please show us your Talents and Glyphs from the given link below.
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?shaman#m1APqB8T,,12942

- What is your frequent spell rotation?
: Resto : Earth shield on the tank / Riptide on Cooldown / Rest ar pretty much Situational and unleash elements to buff Heals
Enhancement : Lava lash (if Elemental Devastation or 5xSearing) > Stormstrike >LB(>stormstrike if SS buff is already on target) >unleash elements > flame Shock (if Flametogue unleashed is up) > Earth Shock

- We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: yeah sounds pretty fair for the eldest and more active players in the guilds

- What is your raiding experience ?
: All lich king content (didnt kill the lich king myself but i know the fight, i stoped at syndragosa) i was a really hardcore raider at that time and in one of the top progress guilds of my server. from Cata i am afraid i have only done BH

- What is your PVP experience:
: Rated BG's 2000 . Arena 2v2 as a Resto and Arms warrior , curently learning Rogue

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 80 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: A Paladin Prot/Holy and a Rogue Assasination/Sub

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✷Additional Questions: (still mandatory, so fill them)

1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Alliance!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about him! I am in love with jaina already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
: If guild formed a group ofc i would gladly assist t but i would never rush to assist brainless pugs to a certain death ^^

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
: i have seen the commercial and i know there this is going ...Gas, i would take gas! 3 barels

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
: I can't pause an online Game but i can try and heal with one hand ...Otoko Otoko!

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
: No 100% no

6. If we raid BWD with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Atramedes ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
: easy . would shield my computers tower with my legs , lying on the cold hard floor so it stays dry , keep one eye on the beer the other on the screen hand on keyboard and mouse .Ankh and beat the shit out of the boss(omg just thinking of it my adrenaline levels increase) ...
Done worse for less (and that's funny cause i am a shaman !)

PostSubject: corrections   Fri 01 Mar 2013, 4:16 am   Post numberPost #2

Forgot to mention my other characters names^^
Paladin : Zarozine 347(pretty low)
Rogue : Siobahn 352ilvl
My shamans ilvl 360 enhancement and around 360 (i think a bit less) for the resto
also forgott to choose glyphs :/ (its 6.00 here so i am sleepy and made a few misstakes):
Earth Shield / Earthliving weapon / Water Shield
Healing wave / Healing Stream / Stoneskin (since i run some arenas )
Ankh / Water breathing / Walking for reagents ^^
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zarozinia   Fri 01 Mar 2013, 4:19 am   Post numberPost #3

Quote :
and music (especially classic rock and recently started looking into electro/dubstep/drum and base cause what the hell i am a gamer and that pumps me up ! )
fuck that

You should try metal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LDuwXPWEJ0

this is what gets the mood for pvp Smile

Anyway voting Positive
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zarozinia   Fri 01 Mar 2013, 5:53 am   Post numberPost #4

Skilled on the go healer. - Pwnadinz
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zarozinia   Fri 01 Mar 2013, 6:49 am   Post numberPost #5

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zarozinia   Fri 01 Mar 2013, 9:39 am   Post numberPost #6

+ from another newbie to Dubstep. Plus, we've never had a member from Greece, and since I love that country, it'd nice to meet more people from there..
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zarozinia   Fri 01 Mar 2013, 12:23 pm   Post numberPost #7

Zarozin wrote:
Original Post

I have been studying statistics and insurance the last few years , recently decided to change my life and follow what i love so i started graphic design lessons and intend to be an animator , I love drawing ,games ,movies ,comics and music (especially classic rock and recently started looking into electro/dubstep/drum and base cause what the hell i am a gamer and that pumps me up ! Razz)

- Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: Badass Photo on the site duh ! was also looking for a casual pve guild and found ur thread on moltens recruitment forum.

- What are your expectations from our guild?
: fun people to chat and play with , guild > pug and always more fun and since new patch is coming we can always help each other.

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: Subliminal , leaders and officers decided to kick almost 4/5 of the guilds active players (for not registering in guilds forum) so there are so few ppl now that we cant even form a 5man group
also many of the people who left where friends (in game) plus i have given anything i could farm/items/orb farms just to help new ppl , its pretty sad trying alone :/

It very sad what happen in your former guild, probably started with a miss understanding. I see you have no problem with joining our forum twice a week. We do not force ppl in joining graids, but if you wanna attend them, is probably best if you have a forum account.

Positive here.

PS: About that banner, Wii is to blame Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zarozinia   Fri 01 Mar 2013, 6:02 pm   Post numberPost #8

+ from me
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zarozinia   Sat 02 Mar 2013, 3:01 am   Post numberPost #9

You look like a matured and a nice person.Would be a nice addition to us if you join us.
Plus from myself.
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zarozinia   Sat 02 Mar 2013, 8:09 am   Post numberPost #10

i like ya Very Happy

+ from me
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zarozinia   Sat 02 Mar 2013, 12:43 pm   Post numberPost #11

Seems like a funny guy to me who took da time to write a decent app which I appreciate alot. And on top of all a healer...I vote "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zarozinia   Sat 02 Mar 2013, 1:59 pm   Post numberPost #12

Hellcome.
Contact any Officer in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Open Link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Zarozinia      Post numberPost #13

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Zarozinia

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-