HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Gnarfan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gnrfan

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Gnarfan   Sat 20 Apr 2013, 6:08 pm   Post numberPost #1

- Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:Probably 10
- Time zone (GMT+/-?):GMT +2.00

- We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself
:I've played WoW for some time now,since tbc, and always loved to do a nice run with people i enjoy playing with.I played pvp too and had nice rating, but raiding and pve in general were always way more fun.IRL,or as I like to call it AFK, I go daily to the gym,play handball,but mostly hang out with my friends.My studies are going great, favorite subjects are physic,math,and chemistry, but the chemistry professor can be a real douche sometimes. Very Happy

- Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
:Well,mostly because I haven't found any active guilds so far.Plus my friend Veki (Elerond) told me about this guild and recommended it,so I've decided to apply for a spot in your community. Smile

- What are your expectations from our guild?
:Mainly having fun, but I hope I'll make some progress in the community and hopefully do raids.

- You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day ,
are you okay with that?
:Of coarse,as I already said, I just wand to have fun doing runs with you guys and help you if I can.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:Yeah Elerond/Veki.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:Well, I believe Veki can since he has seen me playing. Smile

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:On Wotlk i was in couple of serious guilds, but on cata I had my own guild called Of the Zen,which was Horde and was run by couple of friends of mine and me.As for the the Alliance I was in many guilds,but none suited me,mostly because people used to call each other idiots and never accomplished anything.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
:Of coarse, I'm on the Internet for like 5-6 hours daily,so that will not be a problem.

- Anything else you would like to add/share?
:By the way, my friend Veki told me you guys played on Gamer District. I have too. Wink My character was is called Laman, But I did nothing but pvp. I switched to Molten because all my friends used to play there.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✷Character Information:

- Class:Paladin
- Race:Human
- Character's name:Gnarfan
- Character's level:85
- Talent build/s:Retribution PvE / Retribution PvP , but I'm willing to change the pvp spec to prot , my bs is maxed so I can make gear.
- Why did you choose this build/s?:Builds that I use are not recommended by anyone, I chose them myself. I have tested all other options but these soot me the best.
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?):Through all my Alliance characters my maxed professions are Blacksmithing,Mining,Leatherworking,Skinning,Alchemy and Herbalism. I plan to max Engineering and Enchanting too.

- Please show us your Talents and Glyphs from the given link below.
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?#

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin#7GJXd51,,12942

- What is your frequent spell rotation?
:I don't have a constant rotation.I determine which spell is the best to use at the moment.I always keep my Inquisition up, stack haste so my Crusader Strike will have a lower cooldown and use it whenever i can,when its on cd i use Judgement,Holy Wrath and Exorcism if it procs. Most of my damage is done in one burst combining Avenging Wrath,Zealotry,trinket and constantly spamming Hammer of Wrath,Crusader Strike and Templars Verdict.When the burst starts i often use Divine Plea just to make sure I don't run out of mana.The burst always starts when the boss gets in his most vulnerable phase or if the phase is too far from the start of the fight or he takes equal demage all the time I use it at start.I always make sure to silence spellcastings that can be silenced and make it easier for the rest of the group if i can.

- We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
:I have to be honest,no. We always gave the item to the highest dps if it was for his class/spec ,but if he has already had a better one the second dps would get it.Same goes for healers. Although I haven't used it I'm sure I'll get familiar with it very fast.
- What is your raiding experience ?
:I have done and finished all the Wotlk raids including the ICC,but I've finished none in Cata. I ahve tried a couple of times but with a completely random group,and got to the 2nd-3th boss.

- What is your PVP experience:
:I am very fond of PvP. Battlegrounds are the best thing about it,but because arenas give better gear I've played the mostly. I used to play more than 100 arenas a day on Gamer district with my Neighbour,but when he quit I switched to Molten and started playing only PvE.The lvl 80 ally is still on Deathwing(Wotlk). My main character, Gnrfan, is mostly PvP Geared because the gear was easier to get,since I didn't have a decent group to play Raids with. I do have some Tier 11 Items and always use the Expertise potion in instances witch I make with my mage who has alchemy.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 80 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:I have total of 7 lvl 85 Alliance characters,and a lvl 85 Horde pally.I have a lvl 78 Rogue Night elf, 75 priest and low lvl warlock.
-Nevile
-Gnrfan
-Przeno
-Fizzybublech
-Zohhan
-Winniebear
-Noddi
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?

e) Other : I will help if I have nothing important going on.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
:Table Tennis set,Poker set,Survival Kit.

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?

c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
:No.

6. If we raid BWD with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Atramedes ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
:The raid.I would have another can. But if its the last that would be a tough choice... I'd probably still save the raid. Cool

Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Gnarfan   Sat 20 Apr 2013, 7:08 pm   Post numberPost #2

Yes, he's one of my best friends + he's skilled as a player, and even more decent as a person. So yea, I highly recommend him! Very Happy ( He's kinda crazy aswell!! Very Happy)

As for the apply: This is one of the best applies that I have seen... Good and usefull explanations, I would change something a bit in your talents, but we can fix that in game Smile

Anyway, since he's a good friend of mine, good guy, good player, I'm giving him a Positive.

GL!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Gnarfan   Sat 20 Apr 2013, 7:48 pm   Post numberPost #3

+
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Gnarfan   Sun 21 Apr 2013, 7:55 am   Post numberPost #4

Elerond wrote:
Original Post

Yes, he's one of my best friends + he's skilled as a player, and even more decent as a person. So yea, I highly recommend him! Very Happy ( He's kinda crazy aswell!! Very Happy)

As for the apply: This is one of the best applies that I have seen... Good and usefull explanations, I would change something a bit in your talents, but we can fix that in game Smile

Anyway, since he's a good friend of mine, good guy, good player, I'm giving him a Positive.

GL!! Very Happy

Nuff said. I vote "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Incubusa
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Perv Queen
Number of posts : 1437
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Character information
Name: Luthienea
Race: Night Elf
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Gnarfan   Sun 21 Apr 2013, 5:59 pm   Post numberPost #5

Elerond wrote:
Original Post

GL!! Very Happy

WELL! i give him + IF HE SPARKLE
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Gnarfan   Sun 21 Apr 2013, 7:46 pm   Post numberPost #6

+, da poželim dobrodošlicu unapred! :)
Back to top Go down
Simini
High Council
High Council

Title : Miss Hellguards
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Character information
Name: Simzila
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Gnarfan   Sun 21 Apr 2013, 8:11 pm   Post numberPost #7

Very nice application and a friend of veki!!! positive vote from me, GL! Wink
Back to top Go down
shadowlove
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2012-11-27

Character information
Name: shadowlove
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Gnarfan   Sun 21 Apr 2013, 10:08 pm   Post numberPost #8

gd luck positive
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Gnarfan   Sun 21 Apr 2013, 11:51 pm   Post numberPost #9

Positive
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Gnarfan   Mon 22 Apr 2013, 7:46 pm   Post numberPost #10

Doesn't he have enough votes for an acception?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Incubusa
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Perv Queen
Number of posts : 1437
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Character information
Name: Luthienea
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Gnarfan   Mon 22 Apr 2013, 9:04 pm   Post numberPost #11

Elerond wrote:
Original Post

he havent sparkled yet
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Gnarfan   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 5:20 am   Post numberPost #12

Incubusa wrote:
Original Post

Elerond wrote:
Original Post

he havent sparkled yet
IMPOSSIBRU

P.s. Vekster's friend enough for me to give "+" GL mon!
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Gnarfan   Tue 23 Apr 2013, 11:35 am   Post numberPost #13

Hellcome.
Contact any Officer in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Open Link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Gnarfan      Post numberPost #14

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Gnarfan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-