Blood Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-12-09

Character information
Name: Morst
Race: Worgen
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Torrey   Fri 10 May 2013, 7:05 am   Post numberPost #1

General Information:

- Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: Probably 10
- Time zone (GMT+/-?): +2

- We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself
: She is in the university at this moment of her life. She is blue eyed with a brown hair. She is awesome! Very Happy
- Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: The reason why she wants to join Hellguards is me, (Morst) Sarellis, and OFC Mizraell she know him good.

- What are your expectations from our guild?
: She doesn't have enought time to expect anything from the guild. I think she will be happy to have some english chat with someone from the guild + to know where she can find her friends, and to make new ofc... SmileSmile

- You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day ,
are you okay with that?
: Yes, she know, we explained her. She Doesn't have problem with that.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:At this moment Morst, Sarellis, Mizrael

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: I don't think so.

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: She hasn't any guild before. Usual she is always with us (Morst; Sarellis) in one guild Very Happy

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: Yes, she can.

- Anything else you would like to add/share?
: She is not a perfect wow player with a lot of time and awesome skills in PVP PVE, but she learn really fast. She need some time to get back in the game, she has played in Vanilla wow, TBC (burning wow server, Crogge server) WOTLK (Phoenix server) and now Cata.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✷Character Information:

- Class: Druid
- Race:Night Elf
- Character's name: Torrey
- Character's level: 85
- Talent build/s: Feral/Restoration
- Why did you choose this build/s?: She usual plays feral, now she is trying some healing stuff. Rgxq said " For this crappy gear her heals are very good." (Stonecore healing)
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?): Engineering and Mining - in progress (I think they are nearly to 500 skill)

- Please show us your Talents and Glyphs from the given link below.
I don't have the build of her talants, but it's probabbly in the restoration spec.

- What is your frequent spell rotation?
: For healing: She use regrowth, rejuvenation, and lfiebloom, sometimes the other healing spells depends on the case Very Happy
: For feral: She starts with stealth - ravage + Faeri Fire - mangle, rake, mangle , rip , Shred, Tiger fury all the time when it's cooldown is ready and berserk for unexpected situations. In different cases she use charge, cyclone, healing stuff on her - bear form and etc.. you know Smile

- We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: Yes.

- What is your raiding experience ?
: Vanilla expirience: Zull gurub, AQ 20; Onyxia Lair, Molten core, BWD.
: TBC expirience: Karazan, Gruul's lair, SSC, Tempest keep (The eye), Hyjal, black temple, Swp; the other missing raids/ dungeon she haven't visited cuz of the simple fact it wasn't necessary for her (In Burning WOW, She has almost the perfect feral gear for her char.) In crogge server you know what were working there. She has visited all the dungeons and raids there: SSC, Tempest keep (the Eye) Karazan, Gruul's lair, and i think Black temple for the first 2 bosses. That was all available, after that she move to WOTLK
: Wotlk expirience: It's weird to explain here, she did the first dungeons to get some epics after that she were in ICC all day long. Was a good farm time for her.
She saw the lick king, and me and sare haven't that chance. Very Happy

- What is your PVP experience:
: She do Arena when we make her to do arena. If she feels like to kill someone she do it (includes the lowbies) , but if she don't have time for such think she doesn't mess with anyone. She loves to play battlegrounds even with a low gear, she found her place in there, getting basses, flags etc..

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 80 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: No, she doesn't.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✷Additional Questions:

1. If the IF King gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Alliance!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about him! I am in love with Jaina already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

: If she is online, she probably will come if we say it's gonna be fun.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
: She doesn't need anything, she probably will creat a house of bamboo cuz she can! She will find any animal to tame, will find a water and fruits. She is that kind of persons that survives in unsurvivable places. Very Happy

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....

: She will playing the role of terminator, if you know what i mean... she doesn't like someone to impinge upon her belongings even her house.

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
: I can't answer here for her, but probably yes, but rare, it's depend if she will see her caps lock or not usual she is not writing with it Smile

6. If we raid BWD25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Atramedes ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do Very Happy?

: She doesn't drink beer much so she probably will click the ankh, but i better say she will click rebirth to resurect that noob shaman, cuz she never played shaman Very Happy

- THE APPLICATION IS CREATED BY MORST.
Description: (I can't even know what she think, but i know her very well. About the application as i said in it she is a bussy person, and she will love to do that application by her self, but Sarellis have spoken to someone of the HIGH council and they told him to creat it, that's why I've created the application instead of them both. (Sare and Torrey)
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Torrey   Fri 10 May 2013, 7:19 am   Post numberPost #2

Who were you in Crogge?
Back to top Go down
Morst
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Torrey   Fri 10 May 2013, 7:42 am   Post numberPost #3

Her character name were again druid called Nee
Back to top Go down
Aurore
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2010-12-22

Character information
Name: Aurorre
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Torrey   Fri 10 May 2013, 10:04 am   Post numberPost #4

For me it looks nice and you 3 has to be realy good friends if you do it like this =).

+ from me

Last edited by Aurore on Fri 10 May 2013, 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anton
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character information
Name: Anton
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Torrey   Fri 10 May 2013, 10:11 am   Post numberPost #5

i don't get druids that use regrowth above other spells oO bb mana. anyway + from me. i hope she is like ya nibs
Back to top Go down
Sarellis
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Torrey   Fri 10 May 2013, 10:14 am   Post numberPost #6

I know her irl , we play cards almost every day with her and morst . She is nice person u will see it in future.Miz know her too.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Torrey   Fri 10 May 2013, 11:09 am   Post numberPost #7

Even though the application is made by Morst, it seems she is a nice and mature person.Voting plus.
Back to top Go down
Morst
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Torrey   Fri 10 May 2013, 12:25 pm   Post numberPost #8

I'll share my sentiment, just to see me writin' here, cuz i know it won't change the balance of voting cuz I have made the application.

But she is a very peacefull and a charming person. Always think positive, born to be leader! fuck yea

My vote ofc is a BIG +
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Torrey   Fri 10 May 2013, 1:42 pm   Post numberPost #9

positive
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Torrey   Fri 10 May 2013, 1:59 pm   Post numberPost #10

Count my approval after Miz replies here.
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Torrey   Fri 10 May 2013, 4:52 pm   Post numberPost #11

+
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Torrey   Fri 10 May 2013, 5:09 pm   Post numberPost #12

Yes, I know her irl and I can say dat we are friends even tho dat we see eachother kinda rare cuz I live in another city. She is kind and peaceful person and she also has a nice sense of humor so I think dat she's gonna fit among us easly. About her WoW skills I will have to disagree with Morst as i find her quite skilled. Smile Overall I'm obviously voting "+" GL! Smile

P.S. Sare thinks dat shes very sweet (I think da same btw), but he's too shy to say it to her...Damn! I feel like a real P.I.M.P. now...

Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4978
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Torrey   Fri 10 May 2013, 5:13 pm   Post numberPost #13

PICS!

smiling gusta mucho

Anyway Positive
Back to top Go down
Rothgar
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2010-06-21

Character information
Name: Hanibaal
Race: Tauren
Class: Shaman Shaman
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Torrey   Fri 10 May 2013, 6:09 pm   Post numberPost #14

+ and good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Torrey   Fri 10 May 2013, 6:20 pm   Post numberPost #15

+
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Torrey   Fri 10 May 2013, 7:14 pm   Post numberPost #16

All the things have been said...

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4978
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Torrey   Fri 10 May 2013, 7:18 pm   Post numberPost #17

Hellcome.
Contact any Officer in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Open Link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Torrey      Post numberPost #18

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Torrey

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.