HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Theeya

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Theeya_

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Theeya   Sat 21 Sep 2013, 3:38 pm   Post numberPost #1

✷General Information:

- Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 9
- Time zone (GMT+/-?): GMT +1 hour

- We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself
:My name is Tia and i'm 24 as stated above :)I've been playing wow for 7 years or so including some time on retail. In real life i'm a midwife student and this is my senior year.

- Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
:I saw the guild recruitment on the global yesterday. I checked out your webpage and seems like exactly the kind of guild i've been looking for Smile

- What are your expectations from our guild?
:Nice talks, making friends, helping each other, having fun. I honestly appreciate a nice social guild more than any gear.

- You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day ,
are you okay with that?
:Oh I've just seen I kind of answered that already ;)Around exams my schedule gets tight so i can't promise every day raiding either.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:No.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:Not that i know of.

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:Long story short they all kinda died out. My first guild on a small private server died when they shut down the server. The one on retail faded away when the majority transfered for a bigger realm.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
:Sure thing.

- Anything else you would like to add/share?
:Hmm no i guess:) I already feel I revealed more than you actually wanted to know Razz

✷Character Information:

- Class: Druid
- Race: Worgen
- Character's name: Theeya
- Character's level: 85
- Talent build/s: Resto/Feral
- Why did you choose this build/s?: I tried almost every class but I always end up with healing Smile
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?): Skinning and LW maxed out. (But I have almost every profession maxed on alts)

- Please show us your Talents and Glyphs from the given link below.
Well well the link points to a MoP calculator and I couldn't find any cata ones either :(But 33 tp Resto 3 Feral and 5 Balance. From Feral I went for the 15% more mana and from Balance I took the crit and haste ones. It's a new build last I tried the feral talent didn't give more mana. (Always opened for advice)
Glyphs: Prime: Rejuv, Lifebloom, Swiftmend   Major: Wild Growth, Rebirth, Innervate

- What is your frequent spell rotation?
: Lifebloom and Rejuv on tank, Swiftmend when needed (also for its aoe effect). Spam Nourish if not enough than Healing touch.  Regrowth for fast help and wild growth on aoe dmg. In times of OMG I use tranquility Very Happy

- We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
:I've heard some of it though never been in a guild that used. But since I'm not gear consered at all it won't bother me.

- What is your raiding experience ?
:BWD full and some of BOT bosses. Unfortunately I'm not experienced in FL but I learn fast.

- What is your PVP experience:
:I wouldn't say I'm a pro but I'm not that bad I guess.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 80 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
Nhetiri  (85)  Fury warrior (363)    Min/BS max
Quetsia (85)  Resto shaman (357) Herb/Alch max
Ayaina  (85)  Disc priest PvP only
I have an unskilled, ungeared mage too but used only for profession. Not worth mentioning Very Happy

✷Additional Questions: (still mandatory, so fill them)

1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Alliance!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about him! I am in love with jaina already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
: e: If the guild goes than sure it's fun. Otherwise I doubt.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
:Sunscreen, bikini...Very Happy Okay...um knife, ligher and drinking water.

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
:C ( i do combat sports Very Happy)

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
:

6. If we raid BWD with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Atramedes ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
: I'd never let my beer out of my site :)But I have 2 hands I can multitask Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Muse
Overlord
Overlord

Title : High General
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Character information
Name: Boffur
Race: Dwarf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Theeya   Sat 21 Sep 2013, 3:46 pm   Post numberPost #2

+
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Theeya   Sat 21 Sep 2013, 5:25 pm   Post numberPost #3

Oh it's been a while since another girl applied , the other ones will see a new face i see Smile

Positive
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2774
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Theeya   Sat 21 Sep 2013, 5:51 pm   Post numberPost #4

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
:Sunscreen, bikini...

I skipped da rest...Wink 

A new pair of boobs are alwayz welcum so ofc I'm gonna vote "+" GL! Smile Btw I have to warn ya (cuz im so nice and polite person) dat there might be pervz among us...Suspect 

P.S. I feel like its gonna be so nice to meat ya...pig
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Theeya   Sat 21 Sep 2013, 6:06 pm   Post numberPost #5

@Mizrael wrote:
Original Post

A new pair of boobs are alwayz welcum so ofc I'm gonna vote "+" GL! Smile Btw I have to warn ya (cuz im so nice and polite person) dat there might be pervz among us...Suspect 

P.S. I feel like its gonna be so nice to meat ya...pig
Sigh , it was supposed to be a secret , yet you tell her cracked up laughing
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Theeya   Sat 21 Sep 2013, 6:13 pm   Post numberPost #6

Pretty nice application.
+ as well from me.
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Theeya   Sat 21 Sep 2013, 6:28 pm   Post numberPost #7

Shut up you 2 perverts... Don't make this girl get afraid of us omg...

Anyway, I liked the app, you seem very nice Very Happy And don't worry about FL experience lack...
We are also still learning that content, so you will fit well with us!

Positive.

P.S. After a long time, I think I can say "Hellcome" to you even now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Theeya

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Theeya   Sat 21 Sep 2013, 6:37 pm   Post numberPost #8

Thank you guys :)I still need a few points I guess. ( I'm crappy at counting in head cracked up laughing)
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Theeya   Sat 21 Sep 2013, 6:39 pm   Post numberPost #9

@Elerond wrote:
Original Post

Shut up you 2 perverts... Don't make this girl get afraid of us omg...
Us perverts ... nahh ya mistaking mon , we are the most coolest dudes ever , we would never do such things , right Miz?
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3035
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Theeya   Sat 21 Sep 2013, 6:43 pm   Post numberPost #10

Duh....Miz and Riki are the 2 people you shouldn't trust or get close to, mark my words! You should only trust me of course.

Anyhow the application seems great, an experienced player with patience and not having much expectations from our guild. You already contribute the guild by even applying to it, more people online = draws more people's attention.

So here's a + from me. GL!
Back to top Go down
Muse
Overlord
Overlord

Title : High General
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Character information
Name: Boffur
Race: Dwarf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Theeya   Sat 21 Sep 2013, 6:56 pm   Post numberPost #11

Dear lord, is this a guild application or a nab contest? Seems like Elesux wins the first place with his "prince in shiny armor" personification.
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Theeya   Sat 21 Sep 2013, 6:56 pm   Post numberPost #12

@Theeya wrote:
Original Post

:C ( i do combat sports Very Happy)

: I'd never let my beer out of my site :)But I have 2 hands I can multitask Very Happy
The boys will love ya... Positive
Back to top Go down
Darkblade
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Character information
Name: Amatereus
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Theeya   Sat 21 Sep 2013, 7:08 pm   Post numberPost #13

positive
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Theeya   Sat 21 Sep 2013, 10:06 pm   Post numberPost #14

+
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Theeya   Sun 22 Sep 2013, 12:49 am   Post numberPost #15

The answers of the first part are just what I've been lookin fo. You got my approval. ^^
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Theeya   Sun 22 Sep 2013, 10:15 am   Post numberPost #16

I like the application, you seem really nice and I like your answers Smile

a '+' from me
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Theeya   Sun 22 Sep 2013, 1:05 pm   Post numberPost #17

Hellcome.
Contact any Officer in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Open Link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Theeya      Post numberPost #18

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Theeya

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.