HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Djpapple - Warrior

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Djpapple

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Djpapple - Warrior   Fri 14 Feb 2014, 1:00 pm   Post numberPost #1

- Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 7
- Time zone (GMT+/-?): +1

- We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself
: I study photography at the moment and have studied graphical design for 3 years, I love bicycles and ride mine everyday no matter what weather condition and I love music.

- Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: since I cant play all that much anymore im just looking for a social guild to have fun with and meet new people in, I dont know much people on molten anymore since i have not played for over a year.

- What are your expectations from our guild?
: a guild to just enjoy the game with.

- You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day ,
are you okay with that?
: yes, for me thats a plus.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: no.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: no.

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: I mainly played on the server deathwing in a guild called chronos, then IRL took up many members times and it just split up, I transfered some characters to cataclysm and played in toxic for a while, but then i started a new school and didnt have any time for wow. now i got the itch again Razz

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: yes.

- Anything else you would like to add/share?
:

✷Character Information:

- Class: Warrior
- Race: Night elf
- Character's name: djpapple
- Character's level: 85
- Talent build/s: Protection
- Why did you choose this build/s?: I love tanking, simple as that.
- Professions & lvl: None on this char, but i have alch (with vial of the sands recipe) and enchanting on another character.
: Both blacksmithing and mining at 525.

- Please show us your Talents and Glyphs from the given link below.
: http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?WR#32.3-2.16-2.18-33233211101210212031!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1

- What is your frequent spell rotation?
: Single target I start with shield block, shield slam, (revenge as soon as possible), rend, devestate. Multiple mobs, I gather aggro with shockwave, thunderclap, cleave and then I should have enough aggro and I do my single target rotation and throw in another shockwave thunderclap combo when its back up. demoralizing shout if it starts to hurt abit.

- We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: Yes.

- What is your raiding experience ?
: Raided everything in vanilla and burning crusade on the highest level, wrath content on molten wow, not much experience in cataclysm.

- What is your PVP experience:
: Arena rating in burning crusade 3v3 2k rating, have not played since then.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( if so write the names please [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild] )
: Suicidesheep-pvp resto druid, Applepipe-prot paladin, Sai-pvp deathknight

✷Additional Questions:

1. If the IF King gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Alliance!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about him! I am in love with Jaina already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
: d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
:   A yacht and 2 full jerrycans

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
: c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
: No.

6. If we raid BWD25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Atramedes ... will you click the ankh if in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what are you gonna do?  Very Happy 
: Ill pick the beer up with my feet and continue to dps.
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Djpapple - Warrior   Fri 14 Feb 2014, 1:42 pm   Post numberPost #2

I like your application, seems like a cool guy who loves tanking.. "+" for trial Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Djpapple - Warrior   Fri 14 Feb 2014, 2:34 pm   Post numberPost #3

Positive from me
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Djpapple - Warrior   Fri 14 Feb 2014, 2:47 pm   Post numberPost #4

+, great application, great attitude, loved it! I love Swedish musicians too (Avicii, Eric Prydz & ex-SHM trio), I hope you meant on them by that "I love music" :-)
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Djpapple - Warrior   Fri 14 Feb 2014, 4:13 pm   Post numberPost #5

Not much to add after the others comments. Nice app and attitude. Voting "+" GL! Smile 
Back to top Go down
Djpapple

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Djpapple - Warrior   Fri 14 Feb 2014, 5:01 pm   Post numberPost #6

@Ignatius, they are not ontop of my list of artists, but they are not bad Razz Is that jar of cash realy yours? fucking awesome, wish I can someday go there too!

btw i dont have blacksmithing and mining at 525, i just copies someones application and forgot to change that out lol.
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Race: Worgen
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Djpapple - Warrior   Fri 14 Feb 2014, 5:34 pm   Post numberPost #7

+ from me as well Smile nice app Razz got only nice memoryes with sweeden ppl Very Happy

hope to see ya with the guild tabard soon Very Happy

gl dude
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Djpapple - Warrior   Fri 14 Feb 2014, 10:24 pm   Post numberPost #8

Nice app, nice attitude, I think you'll fit well among us.

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Simini
High Council
High Council

Title : Miss Hellguards
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Character information
Name: Simzila
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Djpapple - Warrior   Sat 15 Feb 2014, 3:23 pm   Post numberPost #9

Nice application. "+" from me as well, GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Anton
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character information
Name: Anton
Race: Worgen
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Djpapple - Warrior   Sat 15 Feb 2014, 3:30 pm   Post numberPost #10

i love you, protection warr!! + from me

btw for that multiple rotations shouldn't ya apply rend to one mob and then thunderclap? (Blood and thunder pro talent).
Back to top Go down
Djpapple

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Djpapple - Warrior   Sat 15 Feb 2014, 3:52 pm   Post numberPost #11

@ Anton, Yea I guess I should, I have not played for over a year so I forgot alot :Pbut ty
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Djpapple - Warrior   Sat 15 Feb 2014, 9:57 pm   Post numberPost #12

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Djpapple - Warrior      Post numberPost #13

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Djpapple - Warrior

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.