HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Localpope - Priest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Localpop

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Localpope - Priest   Sun 16 Mar 2014, 12:26 am   Post numberPost #1

General Information:

- Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 11
- Time zone (GMT+/-?):gmt +1

- We?d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself
:Well, I've been playing since TBC and to this day I have done pvp only. As of cataclysm I have started playing a discipline priest and doing what I love most, which is arenas.

- Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
:This guild was recommended by some of my real life friends and I couldn't find any other that's active in any way.The main reason that I am doing this for is the fact that I absolutely need interesting content in my wow guild chatbox. I heard there are some interesting people here and I am looking forward to seeing it myself.

- What are your expectations from our guild?
:Interesting conversations and good company.

- You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day ,
are you okay with that?
:I play pvp, I'm fine with that.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:Yes, and a lot of them. Elerond, Zaldar , Ljubicaa, Muhandiik, Ragnerr and Gnrfan.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:The names are stated above.

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:I've started playing cata jusr recently, and my former guid is just boring. Nothing ever happens.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
:Of course.

- Anything else you would like to add/share?
:Not much.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

?Character Information:

- Class:Priest
- Race:Human
- Character's name:Localpope
- Character's level:85
- Talent build/s: Disc/Shadow
- Why did you choose this build/s?:

A question that I've pondered for quite a while. Discipline priest, a combination of my innermost contradictions or perhaps desires even. The reason why I say contradiction is the fact that I'm an atheist, yet I chose the class most associated with religion. I could never understand how people could believe in things without evidence nor could I do it myself. I got a distinct impression that having a belief can hold a man together, help him make it through the day. On the other hand, that same man chooses serenity over clarity and that's what sets me apart from that kind. The second part is discipline. I'm lazy, I leave plates on my table, my bed could remain in the purest form of chaos imaginable for days, I may find myself locked with my toilet seat just because I'm to lazy to stand up. I envy those that embraced all of the good things discipline has to offer. A trait that I lack, desire and yearn for, found in the bosom of a religious character class. Irony was bound to slap me since I skipped theology class for 2 years and got the "outstanding" grade (technically, I did stand out with continuous absence). So there you have it, I wound up choosing the opposite of myself.

- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?):
I don't have any professions on max level.

- Please show us your Talents and Glyphs from the given link below.
http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?PR#233001221013202310221230122.36-!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1

- What is your frequent spell rotation?
:There is no spell rotation in pvp, duel me and see how I play.

- We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
:Yes

- What is your raiding experience ?
:I've done some raiding in Wotlk, if that counts.

- What is your PVP experience:
:You could say it's over 9000

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 80 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:Not at the moment.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

?Additional Questions: (still mandatory, so fill them)

1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Alliance!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about him! I am in love with jaina already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
: e) Was he there when I got in a fight with a gypsy? No. An eye for an eye.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
:Three things to bring on a lonely island... Since I guess there's not much to do, I would probably bring a book that someone would recommend. It's the only scenario where I might actually start reading one. A swimsuit is mandatory since I assume it's a tropical island ( don't leave me stranded in the arctic circle please). The third thing I would bring is my girlfriend. Yeah, yeah, I know she's not a thing, I don't want to seem like a chauvinist, but the truth is, without her, the entire world is a lonely island for me.

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
:Since my hearing is proportional to the strength of my right hand, I would hear the slightest movement in my hallway, so the robber better be ready for my fake metal lighter gun.

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
:None

6. If we raid BWD with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Atramedes ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
:I'll save the raid. I dont drink.

By the way, in the username section, I was one letter short for my character's name. When the account gets made, please use the correct one.
Back to top Go down
Gnrfan
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2013-04-28

Character information
Name: Gnrfan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Localpope - Priest   Sun 16 Mar 2014, 12:30 am   Post numberPost #2

Once more, I've been positively surprised. So positive.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Localpope - Priest   Sun 16 Mar 2014, 4:04 am   Post numberPost #3

Your application is quite impressive.You sound like a matured person.Only thing that bothers me slightly is your attitude.Your pvp talent tree is ok as well. Overall i will give you a plus.Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4979
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Localpope - Priest   Sun 16 Mar 2014, 4:13 am   Post numberPost #4

Positive from me no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Localpope - Priest   Sun 16 Mar 2014, 10:30 am   Post numberPost #5

Wow, even though I know him, I gotta confess that I didn't see something like this yet.

Anyway, he's a good guy, good player who's got experience, mature, patient...

Overall, I vote Positive.
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Localpope - Priest   Sun 16 Mar 2014, 11:00 am   Post numberPost #6

+
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2782
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Localpope - Priest   Sun 16 Mar 2014, 12:34 pm   Post numberPost #7

Interesting content in da guild's chat box u say...Dat could be arranged... Twisted Evil Overall ur app is quite good, phat and kinda funny (to some point) - just da way I like it. U also have good recommendations even though dat Ele is da master of all nibs so I vote "+" GL! Smile 
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Localpope - Priest   Sun 16 Mar 2014, 8:44 pm   Post numberPost #8

Played premades alot with this nab. + from me..
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Localpope - Priest   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 3:31 pm   Post numberPost #9

Accepted.

Hellcome, whisper any officer in-game for invite.
Make forum acc, and check guild rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Localpope - Priest      Post numberPost #10

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Localpope - Priest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.