HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Obsoleete - Paladin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Obsoleet

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Obsoleete - Paladin   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 7:25 am   Post numberPost #1

✷General Information:

- Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 10
- Time zone (GMT+/-?): GMT -5

- We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself
: Well, on one sunny day 19 years ago, a baby was born. This baby would soon become the best paladin WoW would ever see. No, it wasn't me, sorry for getting your hopes up. :DAnyways, apart from my life story which isn't that special, I currently live in Canada and am studying at the University of Toronto there. I'm hoping to become a police officer, the reason being that I love to help people. That's what I always wanted to do and I'm hoping that my future life decisions will also reflect that.

- Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: The reason is related to me wanting to become a police officer and helping people. I want to join a guild that strives to do that too. A guild where elitist jerks aren't present and who can sit back and relax and have fun with their best buddies. Mostly though, I'm always a person who likes to help people and stands up for those who can't help themselves. Therefore, I need an environment around myself that reflects my beliefs or I just don't feel comfortable. I believe this guild has what I'm seeking for.

- What are your expectations from our guild?
: I mostly gave away my expectations in the previous answer, but I want Hellguards to be a guild who is understanding of everyone. A guild that realizes that everyone has their own unique situations and thus, one must always try to help everyone and not look down on them. What I'm really, really hoping for, is that Hellguards is just such a guild.

- You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day ,
are you okay with that?
: Of course I'm not okay with that! Haha, no I'm joking, I don't mind at all. (:

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: Sadly no, but that would be super cool if I did though. Very Happy

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: While I do know people who are in the guild, such as Draconicx, Eleron and Trovan. I cannot speak for them and therefore, I don't really have anyone who can recommend me.

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: Ashes of Epsilon - The guild disbanded, but this was a guild just like Hellguards seems to be. They used to be friendly, helpful and laid back. But yeah, I didn't really want to leave but sadly as stated before, the guild disbanded.

Apex - Does not meet my expectations. As you have stated that no gossip/rumours are allowed, I will leave it at that. (:

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: Of course. (:

- Anything else you would like to add/share?
: Oh emm, I like the forum name, nice-forum. I guess it might represent your nature as a guild? :DAnd by the way, I accidentally created a forum account before making posting this application, sorry about that. o:
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✷Character Information:

- Class: Paladin
- Race: Human
- Character's name: Obsoleete
- Character's level: 85
- Talent build/s: Retribution PvE/PvP and Protection

- Why did you choose this build/s?: When I first started off with WoW, about 2-3 years ago on Molten, Paladin was my first class. Since I was a noob and I used to die a lot, protection was the best spec for me cause of the survivability. As I gained experience, I switched to PvP quite earlier on and then recently, about a couple of months ago, I decided to try out Retribution PvE as well.

- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?):
Blacksmithing - 525.
Mining - 525

- Please show us your Talents and Glyphs from the given link below.
http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?PA#203002.15-2.18-23203213211113002311!20,6,5,23,32,33,17,14,8

That is my current PvE Retribution Build. My other spec is protection as stated earlier and when I want to switch from PvE Retribution to PvP, I respec my PvE Retribution talent tree. I therefore know all of the relevant talents by heart, those that are mandatory for PvE and those that are essential for PvP.

- What is your frequent spell rotation?
: If you were to ask me to go against a dummy for example, I would start of with Crusader Strike and Guardian. Between the CD for my Crusader Strike, I would use Judgement as well as Holy Wrath to proc Art of War as well as Divine Purpose. By the time I have my three holy power, the stacks granted by my guardian would have raised to 10, granting me the maximum benefit from my guardian, at which time I would use my burst. My burst would include my trinket, zealotry, wings as well as Inquisition. From time to time, when I have the money, I also include Golemblood Potions. When bursted, I use Crusader Strike and Hammer of Wrath, filling up the space in between with Judgement and Holy Wrath for Art of War and Divine Purpose procs. Honestly, I could go on and on, since there's still quite a lot I have to say about my rotation, but I hope this is enough for you guys. (:

- We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: I got no problem with that. (:

- What is your raiding experience ?
: I PvP'd for most of my WoW history but recently, with my interest in Retribution PvE, I have cleared the most recent raid bosses. This includes DS, BWD, BOT, BH and some of FL.

- What is your PVP experience:
: My whole WoW life consisted of only PvP. Back in 4.0.6, I used to sleep outside the SW gates. (:

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 80 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: Yup.

Obsiidian - Blood/UH DK.
Salamanders - Frost/? Mage. Thinking of going fire with this one.
Dropper - Sub/? Rogue. Possibly combat for this one.

That's about it. (:
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✷Additional Questions: (still mandatory, so fill them)

1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
e) When SW gets raided and the King needs help, does he come to help us? No. Good luck IF King, I hope you don't die too fast, people might call you a noob. lol cracked up laughing

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
: Computer that comes with USB Internet. My girlfriend and a food/drink combined, like an orange for example, to keep my alive. The computer already has WoW on it, why would you need to bring it as a separate item? XD

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
e) I'll ask the robber to play WoW with me and then give him 100k gold in-game. Should be enough? Very Happy

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
: As far as I know, nope. Let me go to my doctor and I'll get back to you on this question. cracked up laughing

6. If we raid BWD with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Atramedes ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
: Guys, if I let my beer drop the raid would wipe. So to save the raid, I have to save the beer. Truly, this is how it's meant to be.

This was a fun application to write up. If I'm missing anything, please do let me know. I wrote the whole thing using my iPod, so if there's any mistakes, I'm quite sorry. (:
Back to top Go down
Gnrfan
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2013-04-28

Character information
Name: Gnrfan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Obsoleete - Paladin   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 1:51 pm   Post numberPost #2

Very well written application. I think you've come to the right place. Possitive from me Smile
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Obsoleete - Paladin   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 3:00 pm   Post numberPost #3

@Obsoleete wrote:
Original Post

- We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself
: Well, on one sunny day 19 years ago, a baby was born. This baby would soon become the best paladin WoW would ever see. No, it wasn't me, sorry for getting your hopes up. :DAnyways, apart from my life story which isn't that special, I currently live in Canada and am studying at the University of Toronto there. I'm hoping to become a police officer, the reason being that I love to help people. That's what I always wanted to do and I'm hoping that my future life decisions will also reflect that.

Well I already know the person born Paladin, his name is Rasshidan. So that spot is taken already. But I like you app very much so you have a + from me.
Back to top Go down
Obsoleete

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Obsoleete - Paladin   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 3:12 pm   Post numberPost #4

Thanks for the positive remarks Gnrfan and Deena, I really appreciate it. By the way, I wrote this at 4 am at night. LOL. I couldn't sleep >.< At least it was somewhere around there, can't remember now. O.o
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Obsoleete - Paladin   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 3:24 pm   Post numberPost #5

Yea, he was in our DS 25 yesterday, and he did well as I remeber, he was one place beneath me on dps metter!!

Anyway, on the app. It's well written, talent tree is ok, but I'd change some glyphs a bit and that's something we can discuss in game.

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Obsoleete - Paladin   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 4:05 pm   Post numberPost #6

Impressive app, phat and funny, showing nice attitude wich I appreciate a lot! Voting "+" GL! Smile 
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Obsoleete - Paladin   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 4:09 pm   Post numberPost #7

This application made my day cracked up laughing

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Obsoleete - Paladin   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 4:40 pm   Post numberPost #8

+
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Obsoleete - Paladin   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 6:01 pm   Post numberPost #9

Awesome application, enjoyed your answers which seemed very simple and clear.You have my plus.Get ready to carry the tag <Hellguards> Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Obsoleet

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Obsoleete - Paladin   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 6:18 pm   Post numberPost #10

Thank you for the nice replies everyone. (: My girlfriend will also be applying soon enough, looking forward to that. cracked up laughing
Back to top Go down
Psychoo
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Character information
Name: Draconicx
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Obsoleete - Paladin   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 7:11 pm   Post numberPost #11

Ass kicking app. I would be happy to see You in guild. GL + from me.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Obsoleete - Paladin   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 7:23 pm   Post numberPost #12

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Obsoleete - Paladin      Post numberPost #13

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Obsoleete - Paladin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.