HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Lilbabygirl - Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lilbabyg

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Lilbabygirl - Hunter   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 8:31 pm   Post numberPost #1

*General Information

-Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 10
-Time zone: +0

-Information about myself:
Well, I would say I am just a normal teenager who enjoys spending quality time with my friends in real as well as friends I also meet online as well. I would say I'm very easy to get a long with and I'm sure others who know me would support that. (: I am currently in 'exam mode' so if I did join Hellguards, my attendance might not be too good, (only 'cause I have to study haha). I am very hard working when I get down to something and am determined to finish something that I've started. (: If anyone is interested xDI play piano and guitar, in which I hope to make a career out of in the future if I'm lucky (fingers crossed!) and I also sing... but yeah wouldn't recommend anyone listening haha cracked up laughing

-Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
All I really look for is a friendly community to share common interests with and most of the other guilds around in Molten tend to be mainly focused on PVP or PVE very heavily, and I don't want that right now. Hellguards seems to me like the perfect place where there's not strict raid times (so therefore I'm not tied down on evenings) and I can come on WoW to relax and just chill with others.

-What are you expectations from our guild?
I don't set my standards high xDI just hope there's a nice friendly community who are helpful and funny/nice to talk to really. Just a laid back environment. (: (I'm obviously not a big achiever) cracked up laughing

-You should know that Hellguards is a more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day, are you okay with that?
I'm super duper bluper positive I'm okay with that!

-Do you have any real life friends/family in our guild?
Sadly no, but it would be fun to force my friends into playing. cracked up laughing

-Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
No since I haven't really talked to many people, well perhaps you know Obsoleete, AKA the Badass Pala. cracked up laughing(He thinks he is anyway), he's my boyfriend and he's the one who suggested this guild to me. (:

-What are you former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment?
Ashes of Epsilon - Disbanded and fell apart awhile ago.
More recently Apex/Wynners - Not a pleasant environment in the guild.

-Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
Yups. I am. I will stalk the website if I have to. (Is that even possible?)

-Anything else you would like to add/share?
Hmmm, I don't think so. I hope you find me to be a pleasant girl :3

*Character Information:

-Class: Hunter
-Race: Human
-Character's name: Lilbabygirl
-Character's level: 85
-Talent build/s: Marksmanship and Survival

- Why did you choose this build/s?:
To be honest, I don't really know haha. Ever since I started around 2 years ago I just randomly picked MM since I had no idea what to choose, and ever since I've stuck with it (: Survival is mostly recent since a friend told me it was good for raids and so being as gullible as I am I listened Very Happy

- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?):
Mining and Engineering both 525.

- Please show us your Talents and Glyphs from the given link below.
http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?HU#03.18-320321232120231221312.17-!6,23,1,7,-1,-1,15,21,19

- What is your frequent spell rotation?
Well ya see, currently for Marksmanship I go 1, 5, 3, 2, 4... Joke cracked up laughing
Survival: Hunter's Mark, Serpent Sting, Explosive Shot, Black Arrow, Cobra shot and then if I need to top up Black Arrow or get the boost for Explosive Shot I'll use that. Generally with the 'power up' of the Explosive Shot talent I use 1 Explosive Shot then an Arcane Shot, then back to Explosive and Arcane one after another. (This allows time for the Explosive's Shot dot do the full amount of time which I've heard is important in dps?) Lol how would I know Very Happy
Marksmanship: I don't really stick to a strict system for Mm, I dunno if that's bad or not? Would love if someone gave me a tip or two! Usually, Hunter's Mark, Serpent Sting, Arcane Shot, Steady Shot x2 to get 'Improved Steady Shot', Aimed Shot, Chimera Shot, Serpent Sting top up etc. In arenas since I use this spec for mostly PVP I add abilities like Silencing Shot and Widow's Venom against other players. Depends at the time really! Oh and yeah dropping traps etc, you get the idea :3

- We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
I'm sorry no I don't o:

- What is your raiding experience ?
I've completed a bit of Firelands, none of Dragon Soul yet as I haven't had the time to complete all these other bosses. Whenever I learn a new tactic I try to remember it and stick by it as best as I can, that's all you can ask really (:

- What is your PVP experience:
I've been doing PVP for the whole time since I've played WoW, mostly with Obsoleete but also his different characters so not only with a Paladin xDI'm not scared of duels or get angry if I lose haha. I know what I'm doing against some opponents and then some I'm like "OH JEES WHY HIM/HER, WE'RE DEAD" /alt+f4 cracked up laughing

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 80 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
Lillebelle (Mage), Katelynne (Paladin), Lilfaith (Priest).
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✷Additional Questions: (still mandatory, so fill them)

1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Alliance!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about him! I am in love with jaina already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
Wow well.... Hmmm. At first I'm like "I'll be there, gonna give my damn ass for that Ally King!" then I'm like.."Fudge him he'll respawn, requires less effort anyway!" and then I just kinda admit that I'm in love with Jaina /: Love Triangles these days..Guess I won't be finding my X this time. HA. Please contain your laughter <3

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
Obviously the most sensible things like Water... Make-up and High Heels right? cracked up laughing

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
I'd like to say that I'd beat the crap out of them, but I'd probably just run around hugging my laptop and iPod screaming like a little girl and also yelling "YER CAN TAKE OUR FREEDOM, BUT YER CAN NEVER TAKE OUR WORLD OF WARCRAFTTT!"

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
I'm not a man but obviously men have periods, they just call them 'nose bleeds'... Tut.

6. If we raid BWD with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Atramedes ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
I'll think I'll start by reading that sentence again since I have NO CLUE. But obviously I'd choose the guild over beer, I'm not high class enough to have beer in the first place psssh xDGet the mead out. cracked up laughing
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lilbabygirl - Hunter   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 9:01 pm   Post numberPost #2

OMG OMG OMG OMG! She plays a guitar!!!

Anyway, nice application, well filled considering that she is 15, it is really mature.

Positive for sure!!
Back to top Go down
Lilbabyg

PostSubject: Reply to Elerond   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 9:13 pm   Post numberPost #3

Thank you Elerond! Yes I play guitar, guitar buddies then? Haha joke >.<
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lilbabygirl - Hunter   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 9:31 pm   Post numberPost #4

She's got recommendation, answers are clear and understood. Approved.
By the way, is there any chance for you to be a redhead? British redheads are kind of my fetish, just saying. ^^ And also I play drums. ^^
Back to top Go down
Lilbabyg

PostSubject: Reply to Rass   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 9:37 pm   Post numberPost #5

I'm sorry no I'm not a redhead, I'm a light brown-head cracked up laughing and considering my boyfriend told me I'd look good with red hair... Whoa I'm scared O:
Back to top Go down
Elandir
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2010-05-28

Character information
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lilbabygirl - Hunter   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 9:39 pm   Post numberPost #6

she made the scope im using on my bow so "+" from, enough said. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lilbabygirl - Hunter   Wed 19 Mar 2014, 11:58 pm   Post numberPost #7

A girl huh... i'll try to be mature.

Obby's got a girlfriend.. obbys got a girlfriend..

+ from meh
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lilbabygirl - Hunter   Thu 20 Mar 2014, 12:13 am   Post numberPost #8

A girl applies , and everyone loses their minds cracked up laughing

Anyway positive.
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lilbabygirl - Hunter   Thu 20 Mar 2014, 5:07 am   Post numberPost #9

@Anonymous wrote:
any chance you come to Oz one day?

@Anonymous wrote:

-Talent build/s: Marksmanship and Survival

- Why did you choose this build/s?:
To be honest, I don't really know haha. Ever since I started around 2 years ago I just randomly picked MM since I had no idea what to choose, and ever since I've stuck with it (: Survival is mostly recent since a friend told me it was good for raids and so being as gullible as I am I listened Very Happy

my kind of hunter MM the only real hunter spec

@Anonymous wrote:

- What is your frequent spell rotation?
Well ya see, currently for Marksmanship I go 1, 5, 3, 2, 4... Joke cracked up laughing
Survival: Hunter's Mark, Serpent Sting, Explosive Shot, Black Arrow, Cobra shot and then if I need to top up Black Arrow or get the boost for Explosive Shot I'll use that. Generally with the 'power up' of the Explosive Shot talent I use 1 Explosive Shot then an Arcane Shot, then back to Explosive and Arcane one after another. (This allows time for the Explosive's Shot dot do the full amount of time which I've heard is important in dps?) Lol how would I know Very Happy
Marksmanship: I don't really stick to a strict system for Mm, I dunno if that's bad or not? Would love if someone gave me a tip or two! Usually, Hunter's Mark, Serpent Sting, Arcane Shot, Steady Shot x2 to get 'Improved Steady Shot', Aimed Shot, Chimera Shot, Serpent Sting top up etc. In arenas since I use this spec for mostly PVP I add abilities like Silencing Shot and Widow's Venom against other players. Depends at the time really! Oh and yeah dropping traps etc, you get the idea :3
shows some skill there are no rotations anymore in hunters just priorities in the sv part it is important for the dps to let the ticks from explosive to apply fully so gj there.

also nice to see a hunter adding widow venom so many seem to forget that is how you kill healers in bgs and arenas

big potential shown there

|Riki| wrote:
A girl applies , and everyone loses their minds cracked up laughing

Anyway positive.
specially you yeh perv!

positive from me
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lilbabygirl - Hunter   Thu 20 Mar 2014, 3:04 pm   Post numberPost #10

Well my fellow mates have already mentioned most of the things i wanted to say,nevertheless i must admit your effort on application.Its quite decent and long enough.Since you got recommendations ,you have my approval too.Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Lilbabyg

PostSubject: Reply to Wii   Thu 20 Mar 2014, 4:37 pm   Post numberPost #11

I visit Oz frequently for a spot of tea in the summer actually!

Ah good to know, I'm always more comfortable with Mm anyway.

Hah yup, see I have brains as well as beauty! Very Happy (Maybe not)

And also thank you very much everyone else (:
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lilbabygirl - Hunter   Thu 20 Mar 2014, 4:57 pm   Post numberPost #12

15 years old with make-up, high heels and a BF...if ma daughter becomes like dat Im gonna hang maself! pale As Mastah Wii said I sense a very good potential in you, but since u dont feel quite confident with yer hunting knowledge, feel free to ask me about everything u might wanna know...about hunting... Rolling Eyes Voting "+" GL! Smile 
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lilbabygirl - Hunter   Thu 20 Mar 2014, 5:11 pm   Post numberPost #13

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lilbabygirl - Hunter      Post numberPost #14

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Lilbabygirl - Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.