HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Kuntnuggette - Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jk609_

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Kuntnuggette - Hunter   Sat 22 Mar 2014, 12:30 am   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Jonathan Karp
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:10
Time zone (GMT+/-?):GMT  - 4 Hours
We'd like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:I'm a Real Estate Agent from Barbados, which is in the Caribbean(I always get asked where that is). I'm one of 5 kids, number 4. Lived in England from 1996-2003 which is when I returned to Barbados. I'm not really sure what to say to be honest, I've only filled out a few of these in my life. I love to play WoW but I hate blizzard, most people do. I have always been a fan of WoW and played from Vanilla. I also love many other games, Diablo3, LoL, One Finger Death Punch(if you have not heard of this one, go on Steam now, buy it, don't ask me why and just do it). Etc etc.
I do sometimes have to work long hours, but will try to make any raid times, within reason. I'm a chill guy who likes to talk alot of crap sometimes. Just for ****'s and giggles, who doesn't?
I hope I get to meet you guys. :)See you in game.
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?During my run in FL with Draconicx I admired the way your members were behaving and his Leadership.
What are your expectations from our guild?To be a place where I can hopefully make friends and kill some HUGE monsters and stuff Razz
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?I am capable with pugs if it comes down to that but would make sure I wasn't saved if we have a run arranged
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?I do not
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?I ran FL25 with Draconicx, he can speak of me if he likes.
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)I am in Angels of Death, I wanted the teleport, Very Happy.
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?That would be no problem
Anything else you would like to add/share?Uh, I smoke....alot. :Dhope that wont be a problem. In your Additional Information section it says if IF king gets attacked by The Alliance? why would we have to slay our own brothers and sisters, why oh why would they betray us?
Character Information
Character Name:Kuntnuggette
Character Race:Worgen
Character Class:Hunter
Character Level:85
Please show us your Build from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?HU#03.17-2302.15-23203003023022121311!16,8,-1,26,-1,-1,14,27,19
Why did you choose this build?Damage, it's good with that.
What is your frequent spell rotation?Macro CDs, Serpent sting, black arrow, explosive shot, 3x Cobra Shot, explosive shot, 3x Cobra Shot, explosive shot. If I have spare Focus, at any point to throw an arcane shot, making sure not to drop below 40 focus for another explosive.
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?I am
Character Professions:Leatherworker 525 Skinner 540
What is your PVE experience?DS 4/4 FL 3/7 but I am familiar with all the fights
What is your PVP Experience?I have a rogue for PVP Razz.
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild)I mentioned my Rogue, 395 Ilvl 4.3k res
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?Who gives a damn about him! I am in love with jaina already.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWAlot of smokables, A cask of Whisky and an Ikea boat  Razz
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?Nope, I like being chill
6. If we raid BWD with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill the Atramedes ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?i would take one hand and catch the beer before it reaches the floor, because most of the time you can use one hand, macros and keybindings. Because I would never spill my beer/whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Kuntnuggette - Hunter   Sat 22 Mar 2014, 10:03 am   Post numberPost #2

Positive for sure. I enjoyed reading your app.

p.s. About the app form , should be fixed now cracked up laughing
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Kuntnuggette - Hunter   Sat 22 Mar 2014, 11:54 am   Post numberPost #3

Really nice app indeed! And u are also showing nice attitude and good knowledge about yer class - I appreciate dat. Voting "+" GL! Smile 
Back to top Go down
jk609

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Kuntnuggette - Hunter   Sat 22 Mar 2014, 9:15 pm   Post numberPost #4

Thanks for the feedback guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Kuntnuggette - Hunter   Sat 22 Mar 2014, 9:20 pm   Post numberPost #5

+
Back to top Go down
Psychoo
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Character information
Name: Draconicx
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Kuntnuggette - Hunter   Sun 23 Mar 2014, 8:44 am   Post numberPost #6

He was outstanding in the PuG we were into. Also he was mature and polite. Even though we are flooding with hunter, I vote positive .
Back to top Go down
Gnrfan
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2013-04-28

Character information
Name: Gnrfan
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Kuntnuggette - Hunter   Sun 23 Mar 2014, 12:16 pm   Post numberPost #7

Positive from me too.
Back to top Go down
Rothgar
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2010-06-21

Character information
Name: Hanibaal
Race: Tauren
Class: Shaman Shaman
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Kuntnuggette - Hunter   Sun 23 Mar 2014, 1:01 pm   Post numberPost #8

Positive, good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Kuntnuggette - Hunter   Sun 23 Mar 2014, 5:41 pm   Post numberPost #9

Since Psychoo vouched you , i would give you plus as well. Don't let us down Smile
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Kuntnuggette - Hunter   Mon 24 Mar 2014, 4:01 pm   Post numberPost #10

Doh...

Another hunter... You have Psy who is recommending you, so thank him for my vote.

Positive.
Back to top Go down
jk609

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Kuntnuggette - Hunter   Mon 24 Mar 2014, 7:46 pm   Post numberPost #11

Don't forget that I will be bringing my rogue too, not just the hunter >.<
Psychoo, thank you for the compliment and your vote. But to everyone that votes because of your recommendation, I hope that I can give you many more reasons to have me in your guild.
Many thanks for the positive response. Smile
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Kuntnuggette - Hunter   Tue 25 Mar 2014, 9:55 am   Post numberPost #12

we expect you to bring the rogue, but your main char will be the hunter.

Anyway good job on spotting the IF king thing most people dont, we used to be a horde guild in another server and this piece was left as a hidden easter egg on the app
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Kuntnuggette - Hunter   Tue 25 Mar 2014, 9:01 pm   Post numberPost #13

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Kuntnuggette - Hunter      Post numberPost #14

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Kuntnuggette - Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.