HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Closed) - Hunter - Malstheet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malstheet

PostSubject: Application(Closed) - Hunter - Malstheet   Sat 22 Mar 2014, 2:44 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Nabil
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:7
Time zone (GMT+/-?):+1
We'd like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:Well, I would say I am just a normal man who enjoys spending quality time with my friends in real as well as friends I also meet online as well. I would say I'm very easy to get a long with and I'm sure others who know me would support that.
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?All I really look for is a friendly community to share common interests with and most of the other guilds around in Molten tend to be mainly focused on PVP or PVE very heavily, and I don't want that right now. Hellguards seems to me like the perfect place where there's not strict raid times (so therefore I'm not tied down on evenings) and I can come on WoW to relax and just chill with others
What are your expectations from our guild?I don't set my standards high xDI just hope there's a nice friendly community who are helpful and funny/nice to talk to really. Just a laid back environment
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?i'm ok with that
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?^^ realy i dont have
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?no one i think
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)i was with  remnant a hord guid and  then i switch to ally side
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?every day why not
Anything else you would like to add/share?I hope you find me to be a pleasant dude
Character Information
Character Name:Malstheet
Character Race:worgan
Character Class:hunter
Character Level:394
Please show us your Build from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?HU#02.17-23.3-2.14-3203023023022121321!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1
Why did you choose this build?Hmm since it's cata i think sv  better spec for pve and i play also  Bm as pvp
What is your frequent spell rotation?Survival: Hunter's Mark, Serpent Sting, Explosive Shot, Black Arrow, Cobra shot and then if I need to top up Black Arrow or get the boost for Explosive Shot I'll use that. Generally with the 'power up' of the Explosive Shot talent I use 1 Explosive Shot then an Arcane Shot, then back to Explosive and Arcane one after another
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?yeap
Character Professions:engener/alchymist
What is your PVE experience?BWD 5/6  l BoT  4/5 l Firelands  7/7 HC 4/7l Dragon Soul 4/8
What is your PVP Experience?just the 2 of us 1550
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )Malstrom
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Yes , 100 %. I
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWhhhh realy  hard   my phone , a girl , and some extra things
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?laeve  wow and  save my house
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?Emotional problems
6. If we raid BWD with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill the Atramedes ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?since i dont drink save the raid cracked up laughing
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Hunter - Malstheet   Sat 22 Mar 2014, 3:20 pm   Post numberPost #2

Decent application , positive from me.
Back to top Go down
Razkarul
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Smexy
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Zevrik
Class: Monk Monk
PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Hunter - Malstheet   Sat 22 Mar 2014, 5:08 pm   Post numberPost #3

I can't vote but i've got a question. Why did u copy paste Lilbabygirls application (with a few words changed)?
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Hunter - Malstheet   Sat 22 Mar 2014, 5:46 pm   Post numberPost #4

Razkarul wrote:
Original Post

I can't vote but i've got a question. Why did u copy paste Lilbabygirls application (with a few words changed)?

Hmm , gosh ya right , i didn't even notice , hmm i would like to know about this also.

Changing vote to neutral , waiting for reply from you(Malstheet) and what others have to say about this.
Back to top Go down
Obsoleete
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2014-03-19

Character information
Name: Obsoleete
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Hunter - Malstheet   Sat 22 Mar 2014, 6:05 pm   Post numberPost #5

I just want to give my opinion and put this into perspective. In university if you were to plagiarise, you'd get expelled. Not that this is uni, but plagiarism is still very bad.

Also, if someone doesn't take the time to write an original application, that just means he isn't so serious about joining the guild.

Of course, you could have a valid reason for doing this, so I don't wanna seem as if I jumped to conclusions too soon. I'm a curious guy, I'd like to know too. (:

Just my opinion. (:
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Hunter - Malstheet   Sat 22 Mar 2014, 6:24 pm   Post numberPost #6

Ok since he remade the app  I'm closing this one

New Application
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t4471-malstheet-hunter#99881
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Hunter - Malstheet      Post numberPost #7

Back to top Go down

Application(Closed) - Hunter - Malstheet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-