HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Malstheet - hunter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mal

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Malstheet - hunter    Sat 22 Mar 2014, 6:20 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Nabil
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:7
Time zone (GMT+/-?):+1
We'd like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:First of all sry about beging copy past as i said i'm  lazy man  a bit, starting by introducing my self Nabil 25 old years originaly from algeria, At My 5 years Telecom engener , this is my last year gaduat soon xDwhat i can say i looooooove games specialy wow , and some xbox games spand most of my time on my lovely computer somtimes playing some times FB and some times watching movies i like action movie the most and this is a short notice of my  life
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?it's randomly picked like a said  i'm  not loking for specefic guild just for fun and make some new friends
What are your expectations from our guild?friendship the most impportant things
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?100 % ok
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?no
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?no one as i said i moved early from Hordos
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)Remant  hordos guild i want to  take some adventure with ally side
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?ok with that
Anything else you would like to add/share?nothing special
Character Information
Character Name:Malstheet
Character Race:worgan
Character Class:hunter
Character Level:394
Please show us your Build from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   [url=SV/ Bm http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?HU#02.17-23.3-2.14-3203023023022121321!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1]SV/ Bm     http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?HU#02.17-23.3-2.14-3203023023022121321!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1[/url]
Why did you choose this build?Best pve spec for cata
What is your frequent spell rotation?Hmm my rotation it's simple , i start always with hunter mark and then i use rapide fire , explo shot serpent sting  and last black arow and spam  cobra shot until proc ; whene proc i use explo shot arcan shot until proc gone and redo and the most import thing keep always explo shot on fire  ^^
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?yeap
Character Professions:engener/alchymist
What is your PVE experience?BWD 5/6  l BoT  4/5 l Firelands  7/7 HC 4/7l Dragon Soul 4/8
What is your PVP Experience?just the 2 of us 1550
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )Malstrom/ Shaman
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Yes 100 % I
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWhhhh realy  hard   my phone , a girl , and some extra things
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?laeve  wow and  save my house
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?Emotional problems
6. If we raid BWD with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill the Atramedes ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?since dont drink i save ppl ass cracked up laughing
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Malstheet - hunter    Sun 23 Mar 2014, 5:46 pm   Post numberPost #2

You english is pretty poor.Beside that i didnt find anything special in your application.About rotation i would let other to express their opinion regarding that.Overall i would cast neutral vote for now.
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Malstheet - hunter    Mon 24 Mar 2014, 3:58 pm   Post numberPost #3

Like Loke said, it's pretty poor, english is so so bad, you don't have any recommendations.
Atm there are so many hunters in the guild, and if you even had recommendations I would be thinking of my vote for a long time, but since you don't have I'm voting Negative.
Back to top Go down
Malsthee

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Malstheet - hunter    Tue 25 Mar 2014, 12:00 am   Post numberPost #4

Hmm if i dont have recommendations that not mean i cant play well with my class and about my english it's just for communication if u want guys we can speak on Ts or raidcall or any thing just let me know
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Malstheet - hunter    Tue 25 Mar 2014, 7:39 am   Post numberPost #5

The way you are playing your class is not a problem.
Like I mentioned above, atm we have sooooo many hunters in the guild, but after all I might have rushed with my vote there. Imma change to Neutral until I see some more opinions from the other guildies.
Back to top Go down
Obsoleete
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2014-03-19

Character information
Name: Obsoleete
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Malstheet - hunter    Tue 25 Mar 2014, 11:05 am   Post numberPost #6

Not that I can give my vote or anything, but he replied back and is willing to go to any means to communicate with us since his English is not up to par. That shows a certain level of commitment.

Just saying. (:
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Malstheet - hunter    Tue 25 Mar 2014, 12:18 pm   Post numberPost #7

I agree , just because he doesn't have any recommendations doesn't mean he can't get a vote , same goes for the English , he's gonna learn. About hunters in the guild , i mean everyone has a hunter main or alt , just don't forget everyone has other characters , and he's got a shammy. We have the Trial rank for a reason so we can see if people are ok or not and i would like to give him a chance.

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Malstheet - hunter    Tue 25 Mar 2014, 2:52 pm   Post numberPost #8

Yeah, what Riki said. Voting "+" GL! Smile 
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Malstheet - hunter    Tue 25 Mar 2014, 5:11 pm   Post numberPost #9

+
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Malstheet - hunter    Wed 26 Mar 2014, 7:23 pm   Post numberPost #10

More votes here
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Malstheet - hunter    Thu 27 Mar 2014, 3:45 am   Post numberPost #11

I know you Malt and i know Remnant. You get a + from me.
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Malstheet - hunter    Thu 27 Mar 2014, 2:02 pm   Post numberPost #12

Changing to Positive.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Malstheet - hunter    Thu 27 Mar 2014, 2:41 pm   Post numberPost #13

changing my vote to plus Smile
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Malstheet - hunter    Sat 29 Mar 2014, 9:01 am   Post numberPost #14

Agree with Riki, "+" for trial good luck!
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Malstheet - hunter    Mon 31 Mar 2014, 3:28 pm   Post numberPost #15

More votes here.
Back to top Go down
Darkblade
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Character information
Name: Amatereus
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Malstheet - hunter    Tue 01 Apr 2014, 2:20 pm   Post numberPost #16

ok I agree for a trial period so +
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Malstheet - hunter    Tue 01 Apr 2014, 3:01 pm   Post numberPost #17

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Malstheet - hunter       Post numberPost #18

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Malstheet - hunter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.