HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Russelcrowe - Rogue

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RusselC

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Russelcrowe - Rogue   Sat 29 Mar 2014, 9:54 am   Post numberPost #1

- Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 8
- Time zone (GMT+/-?): +01:00

- We'd like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself.
: Hmmm.. Lets say Im done with school and Im working with my dad (Making window blinds  Crying or Very sad ) untill I get a better job, since the system sucks in Serbia.. Im a boxer and a football goalkeeper, so yea I get hit all the time :DI have 9 pet tarantulas and a leopard gecko lizzard and exotic animals are next to boxing, my favourite hoby, and non of those is lethal so Im not a freak  Very Happy I LOVE music and Im in love with my giant speakers, my fav genre is Dubstep/Techno/House :3 And that would be all thats worth saying !

- Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
: Well I consider myself as a good player since Im playing 6y now, and I was looking for a guild that's not cocky too much like Toxic cause I wouldnt fit in there.. And then I did few Rhots with one of ur awesome players Spaki and he said u are a good guild so why not give it a try applying.. Maybe I can get in Very Happy

- What are your expectations from our guild?
: I expect a fair chance to get into a raid group.. It feels bad to play wow for such a long time and struggle to get into a good raid Sad

- You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day so are you okay with that?
: Of course, Im also a social and a fun person so I got no problems with that ! Very Happy

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: At first I didnt notice "in our guild" and I was like why wouldnt I have friends :(But no.. Actually I know that one guy Spaki but just from few best Rhots ever. :3

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: I wouldnt say so Very Happy

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: Viet Aliances, its just my sister, me and my friend , and the guild was made by some Vietnameese I think? But they are inactive so not worth staying anymore..
and before that I was in Molten Wow which I dont think I need to explain why I left Very Happy

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
: No probs Smile

- Anything else you would like to add/share?
: I hope I dont get declined ! :DI will be a good boy I promise. Sad
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✷Character Information:

- Class: Rogue
- Race: Human
- Character's name: Russelcrowe
- Character's level: 85
- Talent build/s: Sub for pve and pvp.. And I rock with it :3
- Why did you choose this build/s?: Well to be honest, i just cant get the dps that much high with combat since i got no 2.60speed weapon and combat REQUIRES it really bad ! And besides that Im a sub rogue for a long long time now Very Happy
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)
: Well, on my rogue I got Herb/skinning cause I find it the best way to earn gold.. On my tank I got BS/Mining , and on my lock which I will transfer from frostwolf I got Tailoring.. Smile

- Please show us your Talents and Glyphs from the given link below.
: http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/templates/?class=RG&pve=1&pvp=0&template_id=22#023003.15-2.17-332031321310012321!11,30,24,32,9,25,27,12,29

- What is your frequent spell rotation?
: Stealth, I add 2 points to the target with premeditation, then SND, then 2 hemorrhage for the bleeding dmg (glyph) when those are on, I use backstab to gain points, I maintain the SND on, then on 5 CP I use rupture and to refresh it I use Eviscate with 5 CP :)And while all that I need to maintain Find Weakness which I do by ambushing the target whenever I can (vanish/shadowstance/PREPARATION>vanish)

- We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
: Ofc ! Smile

- What is your raiding experience ?
: Well I got a pretty good raiding exp on every expansion except CATA.. I killed Illidan many many times, Kil jaeden also.. Then on Wotlk I did full ICC 10, 10hc 25, and failed to kill LK on 25hc.. Here on Cata I have 4/4 siege , and from FL i got HC beth, HC shann, and bela.. But I know the tactics ( watched the vids).. As for the dungeons.. I think I did every single one that ever worked on molten Very Happy

- What is your PVP experience:
: Im good at pve but Im better at pvp.. For now ofc.. more then a half CATA gear , rest ruthless.. I had 1100arena rating before this season but lets mention that I was playing for a month maybe and my sister is a pretty bad player :DBut she is very persistant tho !

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( if so write the names please [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild] )
: Im so glad u said that :3 as I mentioned before I got a warr tank 375/ dps 370 , and a lock 360 Smile
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✷Additional Questions:

1. If the IF King gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Alliance!
b) F.ck him, he will re spawn.
c) Who gives a damn about him! I am in love with Jaina already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
: d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
: Haha, nice one :DWell, probably some kind of a blade, an Ipod (if I had one :3 ) and a solar charger :DI think I can find other thigs in the wild , and I actually tough about this for good 10 mins lol..

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die trying.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
e) Other (create your own answer)....
: e) Since I cant kick his ass (thats what the law is like in here ) and I would like to cause Im pretty good at it, I would call the police..

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
: This made my day :DNo, Im a cool person Very Happy

6. If we raid BWD25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Atramedes ... will you click the ankh if in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what are you gonna do? Smile
: I dont know who u are but Im jealous of u having a fridge full of beer.. Even tho I dont drink alcohol cause my coach would kill me, I would like to have a fridge full of anything cold and tasty :3 But I would let it spill, I dont even think I would clean the mess the same day Sad

thats it I guess.. Best app ever cracked up laughing
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Russelcrowe - Rogue   Sat 29 Mar 2014, 9:12 pm   Post numberPost #2

You could have used our automatic application form Smile would have made things easier for ya but oh well cracked up laughing

Positive from me no doubt, application is really good.
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Russelcrowe - Rogue   Sat 29 Mar 2014, 11:54 pm   Post numberPost #3

Yeh, app is quite decent, I like your attitude, and what I like even more is that your char's name is Russel Crowe(one of my fav actors). Positive.

Srecno!!
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Russelcrowe - Rogue   Sun 30 Mar 2014, 8:57 am   Post numberPost #4

Yeah you sound like a down to earth guy,also liked your application.And yeah not to mention we need more rogues in guild.So you have my plus.Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Russelcrowe - Rogue   Sun 30 Mar 2014, 10:10 am   Post numberPost #5

Spaki awesome player...hmm...hmmm... scratch OK...da rest of da app is pretty good, it pleased me a lot. Voting "+" GL! Smile 
Back to top Go down
RusselC

PostSubject: Ty   Sun 30 Mar 2014, 10:44 am   Post numberPost #6

Wow Very Happy This wasnt expected ! Im so glad u all liked it Smile
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Russelcrowe - Rogue   Sun 30 Mar 2014, 4:20 pm   Post numberPost #7

+
Back to top Go down
Psychoo
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Character information
Name: Draconicx
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Russelcrowe - Rogue   Sun 30 Mar 2014, 10:50 pm   Post numberPost #8

Seems like a humble and honest guy. And his English is good aswell. I vote positive .

Back to top Go down
Darkblade
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Character information
Name: Amatereus
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Russelcrowe - Rogue   Tue 01 Apr 2014, 2:17 pm   Post numberPost #9

positive
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Russelcrowe - Rogue   Tue 01 Apr 2014, 11:01 pm   Post numberPost #10

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Russelcrowe - Rogue      Post numberPost #11

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Russelcrowe - Rogue

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.