HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Charmlight - Paladin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Smoke

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Charmlight - Paladin   Sat 19 Apr 2014, 10:38 am   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Ammar
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:7-8
Time zone (GMT+/-?):GMT + 5:00
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:Im a Hardcore gamer,almost 90% of my life is spent on gaming more then 5 years on wow ex retail,other then that im doing B.B.A & part time job sometimes.I also love music,biking & reading books.
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?I have known u guyz from gamer district server,was also a member of ur guild there for quite a little time after that i went to retail + Skii is there so i wanna join,also been raided,pvped a lot with ur guild from some time,kinda feel like im a part of it :d
What are your expectations from our guild?The guild where i can progress within a friendly environment for both pve & pvp.
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?yep
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?No
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Skii,Sylvina,Aureliaa
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)I was in "It Burns When I pwn" previously known as "Subliminal" too much pvp stuff there.Then in "Outbreak" too much hardcore pve they even don't do pre-made bgs.
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?yes i can
Anything else you would like to add/share?If i get accepted i may not be able to join any progressive raids till next month cuz of my exams.
Character Information
Character Name:Charmlight
Character Race:Human
Character Class:Paladin
Character Level:85
Character Professions:Inscription,Herbalism
Talent build/s:Holy : 33/5/3, Ret : 7/2/32
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?PA#02332001221131312321302.18-3.18-!24,26,18,32,21,33,2,16,25
Why did you choose this build?This is average build for pve im using it for now,i usually make my own builds..most in my builds i prefer enlightened judgements or protector of innocent over light of dawn cuz i consider it a low heal & a bit waste of holy power,no offence to other hpalas but these r my thoughts.
What is your frequent spell rotation?I have no constant rotation,use holy shock to get hpower & proc for infusion of light,holy light is my basic heal,if tank or target is getting high dmg i use divine light,if i need to save party or a person faster to avoid wipe i use flash of light,if we r getting aoe dmg i use Holy Radiance,depending on situation with my specific aura on,,i use my aura mastery,for burst heals i use wings + guardian & also some random spells too & cleanse obvious when target or raid needs.
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?yea a bit
What is your PVE experience?Ds 4/4 10 & 25..FL 4/7 10 & 25..Bwd 5/6 10..Bot 2/4 10..Bh 3/3 10/25
What is your PVP Experience?Went to almost 2k rate in 2v2 on my Bal dudu could have gone higher but my IRL partner quitted wow + season ended & lost interest.
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )Darknight(DK Tank),SilverSmoke(Rogue),Skyvvalker(Balance Druid),Darkslayer(Shadowpriest)
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Who gives a damn about him! I am in love with Jaina already.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWMy Iphone,My Xbox & My Bike.
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?Depends if we raid Deathwing, I would rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?I use caps only if ppl aren't listening to me,i do get enraged sometimes but its very rare depending on situation at hand,usually i m silent when angry or depressed.
6. If we raid BWD with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill the Atramedes ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Well i don't smoke or drink so yea im gonna use my ankh to save the raid!
Back to top Go down
Sylvina
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-11-13

Character information
Name: Lunartiq
Race: Worgen
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Charmlight - Paladin   Sat 19 Apr 2014, 3:10 pm   Post numberPost #2

He's very social and ofc his paladin is my mage arena partner and his priest is also mine druid's partner Very Happy and he is very pvp'ish and I once did an Rhot with his rogue
so i also knows he is a bit pve'ish to :p
I would just say im very impressed by this apply and the answers are correctly filled in Very Happy
So im + about this application Smile

Good luck Charm ^v^
Back to top Go down
Pajac
High Council
High Council

Title : Hellguardian
Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Character information
Name: Pajacoslav
Race: Human
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Charmlight - Paladin   Sat 19 Apr 2014, 4:26 pm   Post numberPost #3

If Syl approves, i approve!
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Charmlight - Paladin   Sat 19 Apr 2014, 5:28 pm   Post numberPost #4

Y u no put Trovan as person who can recommend u!? :3

Ive done alot of premades with this guy and we even met in arena and i can confirm that he knows what divine shield is. Positive
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Charmlight - Paladin   Sat 19 Apr 2014, 5:51 pm   Post numberPost #5

Hmm if you were already a member of our guild then you don't need to make an application , do you have a forum account ?
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Charmlight - Paladin   Sat 19 Apr 2014, 5:58 pm   Post numberPost #6

Oh yea... you were from Gamer district. Just whisp an officer ingame.
Back to top Go down
Silver S

PostSubject: ..   Sat 19 Apr 2014, 6:11 pm   Post numberPost #7

problem is that i can't remember my a/c on this forum not even username,,its been a long time since i played there
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Charmlight - Paladin   Sat 19 Apr 2014, 6:12 pm   Post numberPost #8

Silver S wrote:
problem is that i can't remember my a/c on this forum not even username,,its been a long time since i played there

What about character names , I think i can find something if i know your character names.
Back to top Go down
Silver S

PostSubject: ..   Sat 19 Apr 2014, 6:17 pm   Post numberPost #9

Btw Trovan i was pve spec for that arena match,& syl held back on u & jason Razz
Back to top Go down
Silver S

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Charmlight - Paladin   Sat 19 Apr 2014, 6:19 pm   Post numberPost #10

Try Greywarden,skywalker,paragon,silversmoke or xcobra maybe these will help
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Charmlight - Paladin   Sat 19 Apr 2014, 6:24 pm   Post numberPost #11

Dayum.. thats funny cause me and jason were like.. Lets see what these guys can do  cracked up laughing 
Back to top Go down
Silver S

PostSubject: ..   Sat 19 Apr 2014, 6:27 pm   Post numberPost #12

i have deleted wotlk,had screenshots of every guild i was in..otherwise id post them but never mind if u don't find my a/c just consider me as an average applicant who has posted for membership
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Charmlight - Paladin   Sat 19 Apr 2014, 6:29 pm   Post numberPost #13

The only account similar to yours i found is skyward , anyway if i consider you a normal applicant then my vote is positive for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sylvina
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-11-13

Character information
Name: Lunartiq
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Charmlight - Paladin   Sat 19 Apr 2014, 6:43 pm   Post numberPost #14

Silver S wrote:
Btw Trovan i was pve spec for that arena match,& syl held back on u & jason Razz

Jup! :')
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Charmlight - Paladin   Sat 19 Apr 2014, 7:09 pm   Post numberPost #15

Cant remind any of the mentioned char names from GD. Anyways since you got many recommendations i would give you a plus for trial.Good luck.
Back to top Go down
ziaha
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2014-03-01

Character information
Name: Skii
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Charmlight - Paladin   Sat 19 Apr 2014, 7:38 pm   Post numberPost #16

I encouraged him to apply to our guild; he's come to many of our raids and pvp'd with us also-I think of him as a part of our group already:)  Overall-he has strong characters and plays them well; he has patience with all peeps, always willing to teach or help out when needed.  He transferred Charm to help me learn to play pala-I think that says a lot about his character: XD.  I appreciate the time he took completing his app-it's very good; and I strongly recommend him for our guild as I think he is a perfect fit:)
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Charmlight - Paladin   Sat 19 Apr 2014, 9:41 pm   Post numberPost #17

Yeh, many recommends.

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Charmlight - Paladin   Sun 20 Apr 2014, 11:42 am   Post numberPost #18

+
Back to top Go down
Gnrfan
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2013-04-28

Character information
Name: Gnrfan
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Charmlight - Paladin   Sun 20 Apr 2014, 2:24 pm   Post numberPost #19

Another positive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Charmlight - Paladin   Sun 20 Apr 2014, 2:32 pm   Post numberPost #20

If Skii approves, Mizz approves! Kissy Voting "+" GL! Smile 
Back to top Go down
Aurore
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2010-12-22

Character information
Name: Aurorre
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Charmlight - Paladin   Sun 20 Apr 2014, 3:29 pm   Post numberPost #21

Possitive i like the app. But would like if Aureliaa please put his recomendations also.
Back to top Go down
Aureliaa
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Character information
Name: Aureliaa
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Charmlight - Paladin   Mon 21 Apr 2014, 4:19 pm   Post numberPost #22

It was like he is a guildie allready except for the fact that he lacks our guild name and tabard. Send that invite his way and give him a tabard. Im positive that he's of good value for the guild. So positive here
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Charmlight - Paladin   Mon 21 Apr 2014, 5:01 pm   Post numberPost #23

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Charmlight - Paladin      Post numberPost #24

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Charmlight - Paladin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-