HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Sulfurionos - Rogue

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sulfurionos

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Sulfurionos - Rogue   Fri 25 Apr 2014, 12:50 am   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Kevin
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:10
Time zone (GMT+/-?):-8:00
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:I'm pretty relaxed and love to joke around. In my spare time I like to swim. I was on my university's varsity swimming team for 3 years. I will be graduating from a 4 year electrical engineering degree come May.
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?I want to find a fun, social, and interactive guild. I haven't played WoW since vanilla and half the reason I played was because of my amazing guild. I want to recreate those same experiences and I believe Hellguards is the right fit for me.
What are your expectations from our guild?I expect to be playing with a bunch of mature, laid back and funny guild mates. I expect a guild that is tight knit and supports one another.
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Yes, that's not a problem for me.
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?No
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?No
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)My former guild was "the Original" and I joined cause I was tired of getting spammed by guild invites when I started leveling my toon. I left the guild because most of the members were not active.
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Yep I have no problems with that
Anything else you would like to add/share?Its been a long time since I'be played WoW so I am a big noob right now. There still alot I need to learn but I'm a fast learner.
Character Information
Character Name:Sulfurionos
Character Race:Night Elf
Character Class:Rogue
Character Level:85
Character Professions:Enchanting/Jewelcrafting
Talent build/s:Combat
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?RG#03301.14-2332030312030012321003.16-!11,13,3,-1,-1,-1,28,29,31
Why did you choose this build?I picked this build mainly because combat is pretty good for PvE and I was using it level. I will probably be re-specing to subtlety.
What is your frequent spell rotation?Start off stealthed -> ambush -> revealing strike -> SND -> Use sinister strike & revealing to build combo points -> at 5 combo use rupture -> continue building combo points and refresh SND or rupture; if both are active and I have 5 excess combo points I evicerate
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?Yes, that was what we used back in vanilla raids Smile
What is your PVE experience?Have not done any raids in cata yet. Finished a few dungeons and HC dungeons. All my previous raid experience probably no longer apply as those were all vanilla raids
What is your PVP Experience?Not much. Did a couple of random BGs and that was all.
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )None at the moment, just leveled my main to 85 a few days ago.
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWbooze, sunglasses and condoms (you never know)
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?Pfff ... as long they do not try to take my PC, we are cool.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?nope, I don't manstruate
6. If we raid BWD with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill the Atramedes ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Depends on how hammered I am. I'm usually a happy drunk so I'll probably save the raid... but after the 8th beer I may not have the hand-eye coordination to do so.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4978
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sulfurionos - Rogue   Fri 25 Apr 2014, 1:19 am   Post numberPost #2

Quote :
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?nope, I don't manstruate

Win xDDDDDD

Anyway Positive

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sulfurionos - Rogue   Fri 25 Apr 2014, 10:59 am   Post numberPost #3

Da additional information section made me crack Roll on floor laughi-ing so I can't vote with anything else but "+" GL! Smile 
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sulfurionos - Rogue   Fri 25 Apr 2014, 12:07 pm   Post numberPost #4

HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

That shit with 5th additional question made my day!

We need rogues in guild, and I think that you will fit well among us.

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Gnrfan
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2013-04-28

Character information
Name: Gnrfan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sulfurionos - Rogue   Fri 25 Apr 2014, 2:55 pm   Post numberPost #5

Nice one, I'm sure you will fit in well ! :DD Positive, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sulfurionos - Rogue   Fri 25 Apr 2014, 4:37 pm   Post numberPost #6

+
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4978
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sulfurionos - Rogue   Wed 30 Apr 2014, 8:57 am   Post numberPost #7

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sulfurionos - Rogue      Post numberPost #8

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Sulfurionos - Rogue

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.