HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Closed) - Findala - Paladin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yodajenkins

PostSubject: Application(Closed) - Findala - Paladin   Sun 27 Apr 2014, 1:20 am   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Gregory Mcgraw
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:10
Time zone (GMT+/-?):EST
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:My names Greg, I was born in Russia to a Russian mom and American dad. I attend college full time as a journalism major
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?A member suggested it
What are your expectations from our guild?I serious but laidback PvE guild without trolling
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Yes
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?No
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?No
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)New player to neltherion
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Yes
Anything else you would like to add/share?
Character Information
Character Name:Findala
Character Race:Dwarft
Character Class:Paladin
Character Level:85
Character Professions:Black smithing / mining
Talent build/s:Protection
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   Armory.molten-wow.con/findala
Why did you choose this build?According to molten forums prot pally guide this is perfect spec
What is your frequent spell rotation?Crusader strike, avengers shield , hammer of wrath ,procs when they pop
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?
What is your PVE experience?Little
What is your PVP Experience?I have 2.2k rated toons on warsong
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Yes 100% I will be there, gonna give my ass for The Alliance!
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWWater, my iphone ,  a Starbucks coffee
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will run around screaming like little girl.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?Don't we all
6. If we raid BWD with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill the Atramedes ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Beer always comes first
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Findala - Paladin   Sun 27 Apr 2014, 6:39 am   Post numberPost #2

Quote :
I serious but laidback PvE guild without trolling

Quote :
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:10

Can't promise you neither a serious environment nor a troll free environment but your welcome to check it out. + for trial
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Findala - Paladin   Sun 27 Apr 2014, 8:32 am   Post numberPost #3

Nice app plus it would be cool to have another tank, but...about dat trolling thing...I'm gonna try really hard, but I can't promiss u anything Twisted Evil Voting "+" GL! Smile 
Back to top Go down
Darkblade
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Character information
Name: Amatereus
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Findala - Paladin   Sun 27 Apr 2014, 8:35 am   Post numberPost #4

well seriosity and ''trolling'' are part of our guild  laugh out loud! 

you have my "+" for trial to see how it is
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4978
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Findala - Paladin   Sun 27 Apr 2014, 9:37 am   Post numberPost #5

Quote :
Without trolling

NO 

Trolling is our specialty.

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Noxius
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2014-03-17

Character information
Name: Noxius
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Findala - Paladin   Sun 27 Apr 2014, 11:24 am   Post numberPost #6

Is he serious about the trolling part? I might work my Jyx magic on him
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Findala - Paladin   Sun 27 Apr 2014, 12:36 pm   Post numberPost #7

+
Back to top Go down
Gnrfan
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2013-04-28

Character information
Name: Gnrfan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Findala - Paladin   Sun 27 Apr 2014, 4:06 pm   Post numberPost #8

Mave, you mean your "majix" Very Happy And yeah, I had a little chat with him yesterday and he seems decent as a person. positive
Back to top Go down
Noxius
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Findala - Paladin   Mon 28 Apr 2014, 12:01 pm   Post numberPost #9

Majizz maybe, bhajahaha
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Findala - Paladin   Mon 28 Apr 2014, 2:29 pm   Post numberPost #10

Mavessana wrote:
Is he serious about the trolling part? I might work my Jyx magic on  him
You have my approval. Very Happy

About application, i will stay neutral for now.
Back to top Go down
Muse
Overlord
Overlord

Title : High General
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Character information
Name: Boffur
Race: Dwarf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Findala - Paladin   Mon 28 Apr 2014, 3:02 pm   Post numberPost #11

Dwerf = +
Back to top Go down
Hameron
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-11-04

Character information
Name: Hameron
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid

PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Findala - Paladin   Tue 29 Apr 2014, 11:24 am   Post numberPost #12

We no troll, we be good guild, nibs grows here like mushrooms after rain! Btw you can check if u dont like u can always fly away cracked up laughing + from me on aplication thingy :p
Back to top Go down
Noxius
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Findala - Paladin   Sun 04 May 2014, 12:34 pm   Post numberPost #13

Just tought I'd tell you guys that he has been accepted in another guild 3 days ago. Its on molten's forum if you want to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Findala - Paladin      Post numberPost #14

Back to top Go down

Application(Closed) - Findala - Paladin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.