HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Extrauterin - Warrior

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Extrauterin

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Extrauterin - Warrior   Fri 13 Jun 2014, 6:38 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Ermin
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:9
Time zone (GMT+/-?):GMT +2
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:Hi! I'm a student at the moment, I play guitar and sometimes like to play WoW instead of doing something productive Smile
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?I'm looking for a somewhat active guild where I can find people to do dungeons and raids, but that they don't just take hardcore 24/7 players and you guys seem great for that.
What are your expectations from our guild?I'm expecting a calm and relaxed atmosphere with some raids here and there.
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?That's one of the reasons because of which I want to join you.
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?Not that I know of.
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Yes, I've come here with the recommendation from Aurell.
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)I was in Angels of Death and I left because we couldn't properly scrape a dungeon group together.
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?I don't see why not.
Anything else you would like to add/share?My free time an heavily vary so it can happen that I don't come online for several days in a row. I'm concentrated on my studies at the moment and would not like to endanger those.
Character Information
Character Name:Extrauterina
Character Race:Night Elf
Character Class:Warrior
Character Level:85
Character Professions:Mining and JC
Talent build/s:31/7/3  and 6/2/33
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?WR#302203031202123122110322.17-3.19-!12,18,23,3,-1,-1,9,19,33
Why did you choose this build?Fury and arms seem to go toe to toe in Cataclysm and I always liked arms more. The rotation seems easier so I can focus more on what's going around me.
What is your frequent spell rotation?Rend -> CS -> MS -> Slam -> Overpower

Some guides recommend Overpower before Slam, but at the moment I seem to do 1k dps more with this.
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?I have heard of it, but have never used it myself.
What is your PVE experience?My experience mainly originates from WotlK since I just started playing Cata a short while ago. I had 4 fully geared pve chars with gear for all of their specs (Paladin, Hunter, Druid, Priest) and cleared all bosses that were available at the time on that private server (Magic Wow; did 25hc ToC and I think I killed 6 or 7 bosses in ICC on all difficulties).
What is your PVP Experience?I have no PVP experience worth mentioning.
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )No, this character is my only character actually.
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?F*ck him, he will re spawn.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWSatelite phone, GPS locator and a good book to keep me busy while I wait Smile
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?I don't think I wrote in all caps because of my emotional state... I may be a bit cranky when me roommate doesn't let me sleep properly while I have exams but the worst thing that can happen is that I start calling out someone who is clearly bullshitting. I'll never start anything without a serious reason.
6. If we raid BWD with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill the Atramedes ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?If I'm already there, that means I have quite some beer to spare so one spilled won't hurt Wink
Back to top Go down
Aurell
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Aurell
Race: Troll
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Extrauterin - Warrior   Fri 13 Jun 2014, 7:48 pm   Post numberPost #2

I know this guy from the game and can confirm he is calm, cooperative and a person you can count on. Smile
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Extrauterin - Warrior   Fri 13 Jun 2014, 8:51 pm   Post numberPost #3

I liked the application, you have a nice attitude so you get a positive for trial from me Smile

good luck
Back to top Go down
efrata
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2014-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Extrauterin - Warrior   Fri 13 Jun 2014, 10:06 pm   Post numberPost #4

i only whant to ask you : Extrauterin , what represent for you this name ..? rest of app is ok .GL!!
Back to top Go down
Extraute

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Extrauterin - Warrior   Fri 13 Jun 2014, 10:27 pm   Post numberPost #5

The name comes from one of my favorite songs of all time:

If it does have any other meanings in other languages I'm afraid I'm not familiar with them,
Back to top Go down
Psychoo
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Character information
Name: Draconicx
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Extrauterin - Warrior   Sat 14 Jun 2014, 1:20 am   Post numberPost #6

Extrauterine referes to pathological pregnancy located outside uterus, its rather dangerous and quite deadly Very Happy

I, aswell, liked the app and I totaly admire Your behaviour. Indeed one of first applications where I didnt read things like "I expect hard core raiding and killing end game bosses".

Positive vote.
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Extrauterin - Warrior   Sat 14 Jun 2014, 1:23 am   Post numberPost #7

Calm and relaxed atmosphere ha! You'll have to see.  Razz 

+ for trial
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2782
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Extrauterin - Warrior   Sat 14 Jun 2014, 9:32 am   Post numberPost #8

Really good app showing a very nice attitude like the others have already said. U also have ma sis recommendations so ofc I vote "+" GL! Smile 

P.S. U can really count on calm and relaxed atmosphere with us but I have to warn ya dat here there might be pervs among us (not me ofc but some...) Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4979
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Extrauterin - Warrior   Sat 14 Jun 2014, 9:49 am   Post numberPost #9

Positive from me.
Back to top Go down
efrata
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2014-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Extrauterin - Warrior   Sat 14 Jun 2014, 12:08 pm   Post numberPost #10

for your answer you have my + if i can give you !!
Back to top Go down
Pajac
High Council
High Council

Title : Hellguardian
Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Character information
Name: Pajacoslav
Race: Human
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Extrauterin - Warrior   Sun 15 Jun 2014, 12:44 pm   Post numberPost #11

decent apply and i was with u in premade today, U seemed cool so here goes my +
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4979
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Extrauterin - Warrior   Sun 15 Jun 2014, 3:17 pm   Post numberPost #12

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Extrauterin - Warrior      Post numberPost #13

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Extrauterin - Warrior

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.