HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Siwa - Priest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bonixxx2

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Siwa - Priest   Thu 26 Jun 2014, 9:07 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Dejan
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:7
Time zone (GMT+/-?):+1
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:Hello i am Dejan from country of croatia, i am 22 years old. I enjoy in gaming and casual sports (mostly cycling). I work as a firefighter, and i play wow from tbc (mostly on popular private servers).
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?I want to join because my friend is in the guild and for the little time he is in he enjoys it. I also like guilds that are not hardcore with alot of stress, and sometimes just like to chill out in gchat.
What are your expectations from our guild?I expect good fun some rdfs and grun here and there, and causal talk and friendly enviroment
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?yes i am
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?Yes my life long irl friend and neighbour - Prototip
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Prototip
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)My current guild was Jag Claw, i want to leave it because its really inactive these days and for pvp guild does too little. Also i wish to focus more on pve now.
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?for sure
Anything else you would like to add/share?I am achievement hunter and i want to do them all on molten
Character Information
Character Name:Siwa
Character Race:Human
Character Class:Priest
Character Level:85
Character Professions:Ench, teloring
Talent build/s:holy
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?PR#033.18-2331222202102011132113.20-!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1
Why did you choose this build?because it is most used engame raiding build i am aware of
What is your frequent spell rotation?[Flash Heal] [Chakra] [Circle of Healing] [Binding Heal]  [Guardian Spirit] [Heal] [Greater Heal] [Renew]  [Prayer of Healing], I use them accordingly to minimize overhealing and heal smart.
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?yes
What is your PVE experience?I got to 2.5k in 2s with prototip as shadow/frost dk and 2k in 3s as 3dps  and to 2k in wotlk also as shadow/frost
What is your PVP Experience?I got to 2.5k in 2s with prototip as shadow/frost dk and 2k in 3s as 3dps  and to 2k in wotlk also as shadow/frost
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )Deofix - Human Rogue 85 full cata / no pve gear
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWEmillia Clarke, Kaley Cuoco, Kate Upton
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?Pfff ... as long they do not try to take my PC, we are cool.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?No i dont i am relaxed guy, no
6. If we raid BWD with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill the Atramedes ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?I would continue to raid, i don't care about some spills on the floor
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Siwa - Priest   Thu 26 Jun 2014, 9:56 pm   Post numberPost #2

Positive from me.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Siwa - Priest   Fri 27 Jun 2014, 8:19 am   Post numberPost #3

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoW: Emillia Clarke, Kaley Cuoco, Kate Upton

I vote "+" GL! Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Siwa - Priest   Fri 27 Jun 2014, 8:26 am   Post numberPost #4

Healer.. YES.. Positive.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Siwa - Priest   Fri 27 Jun 2014, 10:36 am   Post numberPost #5

2.5k as fdk/spriest Surprised~
Overall decent application, and plus for a pvp player!
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Siwa - Priest   Fri 27 Jun 2014, 3:14 pm   Post numberPost #6

Decent application, positive for trial. Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Pajac
High Council
High Council

Title : Hellguardian
Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Character information
Name: Pajacoslav
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Siwa - Priest   Fri 27 Jun 2014, 3:55 pm   Post numberPost #7

+
Back to top Go down
Proxi
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2012-02-13

Character information
Name: Proxi
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Siwa - Priest   Fri 27 Jun 2014, 4:16 pm   Post numberPost #8

Achiev hunter, i like it. U have my + and gl.
Back to top Go down
Psychoo
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Character information
Name: Draconicx
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Siwa - Priest   Fri 27 Jun 2014, 7:42 pm   Post numberPost #9

Wheres Prayer of Mending bra Very Happy And if u ask me Renew is useless...

However, I liked app, and also Proto was quite decent in 2 raids, so Your recommendation is quite good. Voting positive
Back to top Go down
efrata
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2014-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Siwa - Priest   Fri 27 Jun 2014, 7:44 pm   Post numberPost #10

pozitive i wish to vote
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Siwa - Priest   Sun 29 Jun 2014, 6:23 am   Post numberPost #11

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Siwa - Priest      Post numberPost #12

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Siwa - Priest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-