HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Declined) - Sepherothq - Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zerocool77

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Sepherothq - Hunter   Wed 02 Jul 2014, 8:33 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Armin
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:7-8
Time zone (GMT+/-?):GM+1
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:Im funny guy,love to play game!
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?my friend is there.
What are your expectations from our guild?socializing and helping each other
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?yes
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?yes i have
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Thalleren
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)I wanna be in guild with mine friends!
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?yes i am
Anything else you would like to add/share?I didnt play long time this game,so maybe im a noob here for now!
Character Information
Character Name:Sepherothq
Character Race:Night Elf
Character Class:Hunter
Character Level:75
Character Professions:Leatherworking and Skinning
Talent build/s:Marksmanship
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?HU#.19-23003212321102312213.19-!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1
Why did you choose this build?Idk, i go for logical complete!
What is your frequent spell rotation?Send pet,aim shot,chimera shot,concussive shot,arcane shot,traps..
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?a little
What is your PVE experience?A big one
What is your PVP Experience?not much
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )not for now
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?F*ck him, he will re spawn.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWGirl,tools and alcohol
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?not realy
6. If we raid BWD with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill the Atramedes ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Save the beer ofcourse!
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Sepherothq - Hunter   Thu 03 Jul 2014, 8:38 am   Post numberPost #2

Well we do have plenty of hunters, but i like your application, and i don't like separating friends so you get positive for trial
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Sepherothq - Hunter   Thu 03 Jul 2014, 11:10 am   Post numberPost #3

Thalleren's friends are more than welcome, if he confirm this.
Back to top Go down
Simini
High Council
High Council

Title : Miss Hellguards
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Character information
Name: Simzila
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Sepherothq - Hunter   Thu 03 Jul 2014, 1:41 pm   Post numberPost #4

Since your friend is in guild im voting Positive . Though I will be checking this topic to see Thalleren's reply as well. GL.
Back to top Go down
Thalleren
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2014-06-24

Character information
Name: Thalleren
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Sepherothq - Hunter   Thu 03 Jul 2014, 4:18 pm   Post numberPost #5

I confirm, he is a friend of mine, new to WoW, I hooked him to it Smile
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Sepherothq - Hunter   Thu 03 Jul 2014, 5:22 pm   Post numberPost #6

+
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Sepherothq - Hunter   Thu 03 Jul 2014, 6:04 pm   Post numberPost #7

@Thalleren wrote:

Voting "+" GL! Smile 
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Sepherothq - Hunter   Fri 04 Jul 2014, 11:03 am   Post numberPost #8

@Thalleren wrote:

Positive
Back to top Go down
Pajac
High Council
High Council

Title : Hellguardian
Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Character information
Name: Pajacoslav
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Sepherothq - Hunter   Fri 04 Jul 2014, 1:31 pm   Post numberPost #9

+
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
Race: Undead
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Sepherothq - Hunter   Fri 04 Jul 2014, 2:16 pm   Post numberPost #10

Armin... you let Eren die.

Positive from me
Back to top Go down
Proxi
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2012-02-13

Character information
Name: Proxi
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Sepherothq - Hunter   Fri 04 Jul 2014, 3:15 pm   Post numberPost #11

Application is nothing special, i didnt get any information about you, nor about your pve/pvp skill. Everything u wrote there is u have friend in guild and u have big pve skill. Here are reasons why i will vote negative and we have a lot of active hunters.
Back to top Go down
Psychoo
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Character information
Name: Draconicx
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Sepherothq - Hunter   Fri 04 Jul 2014, 6:04 pm   Post numberPost #12

I have a feeling u took like 2 minutes to write this app, like u knew u gonna be accepted. All answers in one simple sentence. Also u said nothing about Your PvE knowledge, neither I can guess u have some. Thalleren is good fella, and you have good recommendation, but u should try harder with the very application. Also, almost every second player in guild is hunter. No offense, negative
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Sepherothq - Hunter   Fri 04 Jul 2014, 9:11 pm   Post numberPost #13

Application is poorly written.

Negative.
Back to top Go down
Anton
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character information
Name: Anton
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Sepherothq - Hunter   Sat 05 Jul 2014, 8:32 pm   Post numberPost #14

+
Back to top Go down
Gnrfan
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2013-04-28

Character information
Name: Gnrfan
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Sepherothq - Hunter   Sun 06 Jul 2014, 10:02 am   Post numberPost #15

Positive. I hope ou do well on trial.
Back to top Go down
zerocool

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Sepherothq - Hunter   Sun 06 Jul 2014, 10:29 am   Post numberPost #16

Some players from the guild told me they will kill me if i not amendment to the apply XD so here it is,if it's not to late:

We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
I'm already told that im funny guy and i love playing games,im studying Civil Engineering but more playing games than studying.
Love sport,especially soccer!

Character Level:
Now is 85

What is your frequent spell rotation?
Now i use all spells ( when playing pvp)

What is your PVE experience?
Recently i play a lot with Thalleren,but I think not as much as you expect.

What is your PVP Experience?
Same like PVE im playing with Thalleren, but with some other's from your guild also in team.

Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )
I think I will soon make other character becouse hunter is now little boring for play!

P.S. I hope so this is good enough,and I would be happy to play in your guild with friends and meet new players for playing!
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Sepherothq - Hunter   Sun 06 Jul 2014, 12:33 pm   Post numberPost #17

negative

not even with this ammend do you show a proper rotation or logic behind your build.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Sepherothq - Hunter   Mon 07 Jul 2014, 1:19 am   Post numberPost #18

Declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Sepherothq - Hunter      Post numberPost #19

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Sepherothq - Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.