HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Wispangel - Druid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wispangel

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Wispangel - Druid   Wed 02 Jul 2014, 8:34 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Karlo
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:9
Time zone (GMT+/-?):GMT +2
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:Soo hy im new to cata, i LOVE pve,pvp kinda less haha ,i was playing thelichking for 3 years , know alote about the game , learning about cata love it for now , hmm personal info im turning 18 in 15 days Smile , love gaming overall ,
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?Cuz i heard you are nice guild , and got friends in there
What are your expectations from our guild?Preamde bg, rading , friendship and good time
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Yeea , rading every day is anoing , prefer twice a week
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?I found out that guys 4 streets away from me  are playing this xd , i found them in game i was like :O nois ahah
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Thalleren
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)I got inv for some random guild i im there for bonus xp , they are not rading or pvping soo ,boring
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Yea every day if needed
Anything else you would like to add/share?Im aplying as lv 82 , gona hit 85 in fue h soo , thats all ty for reading Razz
Character Information
Character Name:Wispangel
Character Race:Night Elf
Character Class:Druid
Character Level:82
Character Professions:archeology for now planing tailoring and enhc on 85
Talent build/s:Feral ( dps for now planing tank for pve or staying dps for pvp depens if u accepct me , and Resto healer ofc
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   Im still gearing
Why did you choose this build?cuz dont got better haha
What is your frequent spell rotation?depens on who im fighting
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?yea , was using it on Lich ( molten too)
What is your PVE experience?Alote of pve exp
What is your PVP Experience?1vs1 nice , arenas kinda sucky ahah
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )No i dont
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWSome hot girl , 1000000liter of water , and ton of meat
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?Atm? Yea i do , have problems whit girlfriend , but im not crying and being sad 24/7 cracked up laughing, Love your caps man haha
6. If we raid BWD with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill the Atramedes ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Il chose raid cuz i dont rly like beer that much , if it was like votka or then i would say " fak raid gota drink "
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wispangel - Druid   Wed 02 Jul 2014, 10:32 pm   Post numberPost #2

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wispangel - Druid   Thu 03 Jul 2014, 7:18 am   Post numberPost #3

@Wispangel wrote:
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:9
 Razz 

Positive for trial
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wispangel - Druid   Thu 03 Jul 2014, 8:36 am   Post numberPost #4

Voting positive for trial. Good luck
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wispangel - Druid   Thu 03 Jul 2014, 11:12 am   Post numberPost #5

Thalleren's friends are more than welcome, if he confirm this.
Back to top Go down
Simini
High Council
High Council

Title : Miss Hellguards
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Character information
Name: Simzila
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wispangel - Druid   Thu 03 Jul 2014, 11:41 am   Post numberPost #6

A friend of Thalleren, and you seem to be a friendly person, so voting Positive. GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Thalleren
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2014-06-24

Character information
Name: Thalleren
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wispangel - Druid   Thu 03 Jul 2014, 4:16 pm   Post numberPost #7

I confirm, he is a friend of mine, we're on teamspeak all the time while we play  Smile
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wispangel - Druid   Thu 03 Jul 2014, 5:21 pm   Post numberPost #8

+
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2774
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wispangel - Druid   Thu 03 Jul 2014, 6:18 pm   Post numberPost #9

@Thalleren wrote:
I confirm, he is a friend of mine, we're on teamspeak all the time while we play  Smile

That plus u seem like a nice funny guy to me. Voting "+" GL! Smile 
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wispangel - Druid   Fri 04 Jul 2014, 11:04 am   Post numberPost #10

Positive
Back to top Go down
Pajac
High Council
High Council

Title : Hellguardian
Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Character information
Name: Pajacoslav
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wispangel - Druid   Fri 04 Jul 2014, 1:31 pm   Post numberPost #11

A friend of cool new member? +
Back to top Go down
Anton
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character information
Name: Anton
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wispangel - Druid   Sat 05 Jul 2014, 8:33 pm   Post numberPost #12

+
Back to top Go down
Gnrfan
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2013-04-28

Character information
Name: Gnrfan
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wispangel - Druid   Sun 06 Jul 2014, 10:04 am   Post numberPost #13

Positive for trial. I wish you all the luck.
Back to top Go down
Proxi
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2012-02-13

Character information
Name: Proxi
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wispangel - Druid   Sun 06 Jul 2014, 7:19 pm   Post numberPost #14

First application where applicant wrote more than 3 words in part where they should share some info about them. U have my + and gl.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wispangel - Druid   Mon 07 Jul 2014, 1:29 am   Post numberPost #15

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wispangel - Druid      Post numberPost #16

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Wispangel - Druid

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.