HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Roguering - Rogue

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roguerin

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Roguering - Rogue   Mon 07 Jul 2014, 10:19 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Rodrigo
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:7
Time zone (GMT+/-?):GMT-3
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:Play WoW since 2007, started in TBC, there I played two years with rogue (BT, Hyjal, SWP completed), then found the Molten WoW server and started playing WOTLK, there I played three years with priest (ICC 10/25 completed) then started to play 4.0.6 Cataclysm with priest PvP only until 2013. And now I want to play WoW again in version 4.3.4.
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?Because im looking for a good social PvE raiding guild.
What are your expectations from our guild?Active members to do Raids, Dungeons.
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Okay
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?No
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?I do one RDF HC whit 3 members of that guild, one of them is Siwa
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)I have not played for almost a year and now I'm back and I've created this character a few days ago to specialize specifically in PvE
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Yeah
Anything else you would like to add/share?I love World of Wacraft <3
Character Information
Character Name:Roguering
Character Race:Gnome
Character Class:Rogue
Character Level:85
Character Professions:Alchemy 525 / Herbalism 250 ATM
Talent build/s:Subtlety 8/2/31
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?RG#023003.15-2.17-332031321310012321!3,2,19,32,25,9,12,29,27
Why did you choose this build?Because Sub rogue have nice burst and i like this build.
What is your frequent spell rotation?Start Fight whit:
Premeditation-Shadowstep-Ambush-Slice and Dice-Hemorrhage, then:
Slice and Dice (keep active)
Rupture (keep active whit Eviscerate)
Recuperate (keep active)
Hemorrhage (keep Debuff on the Target)
Eviscerate (5 CP)
Backstab
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?Yes
What is your PVE experience?TBC: BT, Hyjal, SWP // WOTLK: ICC 10,25 normal // Cata: no Raids experience at the moment.
What is your PVP Experience?TBC: 1800 (Rogue) // WOTLK: 2000 (Priest) // Cata: 2500 (Priest)
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )I have alt Holy/Shadow Priest 85
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWVery much water, Camel, Food
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?Pfff ... as long they do not try to take my PC, we are cool.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?Yes, Emotional problems
6. If we raid BWD with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill the Atramedes ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Save the raid, of course.
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Roguering - Rogue   Mon 07 Jul 2014, 10:38 pm   Post numberPost #2

Quote :
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps? Yes, Emotional problems

This is the wrong answer man.

Anyway, I have been in that RDF with him, he looked like a decent fellow. Positive.
Back to top Go down
Psychoo
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Character information
Name: Draconicx
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Roguering - Rogue   Mon 07 Jul 2014, 10:55 pm   Post numberPost #3

Quote :
Camel

Roll on floor laughi Roll on floor laughi Roll on floor laughi Roll on floor laughi JUST WHY?? Very Happy God damn camel! Fell of my chair.
Anyway, Argentina seems fun Very Happy I vote positive
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Roguering - Rogue   Tue 08 Jul 2014, 6:31 am   Post numberPost #4

The camel got me too, Positive from me
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Roguering - Rogue   Tue 08 Jul 2014, 6:34 am   Post numberPost #5

Ahaahaha ye camel got me too Very Happy almost spilled my coffee :p

As for emotional problems, hope nothing you cannot control, and I appreciate honesty, so positive from me Smile good luck.
Back to top Go down
Pajac
High Council
High Council

Title : Hellguardian
Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Character information
Name: Pajacoslav
Race: Human
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Roguering - Rogue   Tue 08 Jul 2014, 2:39 pm   Post numberPost #6

my foken god, first guy ever who took a god damn camel to lonely island...rpiceless!!! +
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Roguering - Rogue   Tue 08 Jul 2014, 5:44 pm   Post numberPost #7

+
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Roguering - Rogue   Wed 09 Jul 2014, 7:13 pm   Post numberPost #8

Psychoo wrote:
Quote :
Camel

Roll on floor laughi Roll on floor laughi Roll on floor laughi Roll on floor laughi JUST WHY?? Very Happy God damn camel!

Cuz its a desert island, dats why doh!!! Or mby to keep him a company...Anyway, quite original and funny app. Me likes and vote "+" GL! Smile 
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Roguering - Rogue   Thu 10 Jul 2014, 7:09 am   Post numberPost #9

caramel miz? desert? get it? no? ok.
Back to top Go down
Proxi
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2012-02-13

Character information
Name: Proxi
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Roguering - Rogue   Thu 10 Jul 2014, 8:32 am   Post numberPost #10

+
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Roguering - Rogue   Thu 10 Jul 2014, 1:54 pm   Post numberPost #11

"I feel like growling, packing a bag and heading for a remote desert island where only the wind bothers to whisper."

google translate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Roguering - Rogue   Sat 12 Jul 2014, 3:01 am   Post numberPost #12

Positive.

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Roguering - Rogue      Post numberPost #13

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Roguering - Rogue

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-