HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application2(Accepted) - Sepherothq - Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sepherothq

PostSubject: Application2(Accepted) - Sepherothq - Hunter   Thu 10 Jul 2014, 6:36 am   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Armin
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:7-8
Time zone (GMT+/-?):GM+1
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:My first application was a bit poorly written so I thought about giving it another go.
I'm 25 year old civic engineering student from Bosnia, I spend a lot of my free time playing games and recently I started to play wow again after a long time with some friends of mine. I'm an outgoing guy, love to have fun and hang out with my friends.
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?Some of my real life friends are already in it, and I've met some more people who are on the guild and you all seem like a nice bunch of people.
What are your expectations from our guild?To get to know more people with whom I can get better at wow.
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?I'm ok with that.
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?Yes I have rl friends who are in the guild, Thalleren and Wispangel.
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Thalleren, Wispangel and Aurell.
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)So far I've only been in some guild for the xp boost for lvling.
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Of course.
Anything else you would like to add/share?I'm still relatively new to this game and I'm still learning so it would be great to be in the same guild with my friends so I can learn a thing or two.
Character Information
Character Name:Sepherothq
Character Race:Night Elf
Character Class:Hunter
Character Level:85
Character Professions:Leatherworking and Skinning
Talent build/s:Marksmanship
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?HU#032.16-230232123212023122102.18-!-1,-1,-1,11,-1,-1,15,19,-1

http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?HU#01.17-2301321230120231221320202.14-!-1,-1,-1,11,-1,-1,19,-1,-1

Why did you choose this build?I found this 2 builds online,first is for pve and second is for pvp.
What is your frequent spell rotation?erpent Sting -> Chimera Shot (refreshes Serpent Sting only) -> Aimed Shot (on Master Marksman proc) -> Steady Shot x2 (maintains Improved Steady Shot Buff) -> Kill Shot (under 20%) -> Rapid Fire -> Readiness -> Arcane Shot -> Steady Shot

found this rotation online and it is working fine for me.
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?No
What is your PVE experience?rdf dungeons
What is your PVP Experience?battlegrounds only
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )Not for now.
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?F*ck him, he will re spawn.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWGirl,tools and alcohol
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?I personally never had a "men period" but we men sometimes have emotions too  And I never type all caps.
6. If we raid BWD with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill the Atramedes ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Save the beer I think,but that's not gonna happen since I keep my beer on the other table.
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application2(Accepted) - Sepherothq - Hunter   Thu 10 Jul 2014, 7:01 am   Post numberPost #2

Thank you for remaking the app Sepheroth. This is slightly better than the last one but the fact that you took your time to remake it.. alone proves that you wish to be a part of this guild.

You have my "positive"
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Application2(Accepted) - Sepherothq - Hunter   Thu 10 Jul 2014, 7:41 am   Post numberPost #3

I really appreciate the fact you rewrote the application, and I stand by my last vote: positive
Back to top Go down
Thalleren
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2014-06-24

Character information
Name: Thalleren
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application2(Accepted) - Sepherothq - Hunter   Thu 10 Jul 2014, 7:45 am   Post numberPost #4

And I confirm again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aurell
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Aurell
Race: Troll
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application2(Accepted) - Sepherothq - Hunter   Thu 10 Jul 2014, 8:06 am   Post numberPost #5

Thank you for the efforts, Seph. Smile
I played a bit with him, and the guy is quite okay. Friends should stay together Very Happy. "+"
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application2(Accepted) - Sepherothq - Hunter   Thu 10 Jul 2014, 2:36 pm   Post numberPost #6

Dont really want you two in different guild. Like the guy Thalleren a lot and i believe his friend would be awesome as him aswell Razz. Voting positive Smile
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application2(Accepted) - Sepherothq - Hunter   Thu 10 Jul 2014, 2:59 pm   Post numberPost #7

Voting positive, looking forward to have you among us.
Back to top Go down
Doder
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2012-11-27

Character information
Name: Shandrina
Race: Goblin
PostSubject: Re: Application2(Accepted) - Sepherothq - Hunter   Thu 10 Jul 2014, 3:01 pm   Post numberPost #8

Voting positive, you took the time to write a better app. in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Wispangel
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2014-07-07

Character information
Name: Wispangel
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application2(Accepted) - Sepherothq - Hunter   Thu 10 Jul 2014, 3:17 pm   Post numberPost #9

And I confirm Very Happy , Good luck
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application2(Accepted) - Sepherothq - Hunter   Thu 10 Jul 2014, 3:56 pm   Post numberPost #10

Dis one is alot better den da previous app. Its really nice of u to put da efforts of remaking it showing alota imrovement. Da others said all da rest I had in mind. Voting "+" GL! Smile 
Back to top Go down
Lilbabygirl
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2014-03-20

Character information
Name: Katelynne
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application2(Accepted) - Sepherothq - Hunter   Fri 11 Jul 2014, 3:33 pm   Post numberPost #11

I can't get over the fact you're called Armin... *Attack On Titan fangirling in process* definitely + from me (that's if I can vote? Lol cracked up laughing) if you join, which hopefully you will I'd be more than pleased to give you some really helpful tips on huntard if you like^^

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Pajac
High Council
High Council

Title : Hellguardian
Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Character information
Name: Pajacoslav
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application2(Accepted) - Sepherothq - Hunter   Fri 11 Jul 2014, 4:01 pm   Post numberPost #12

+
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Application2(Accepted) - Sepherothq - Hunter   Fri 11 Jul 2014, 4:42 pm   Post numberPost #13

+
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
PostSubject: Re: Application2(Accepted) - Sepherothq - Hunter   Fri 11 Jul 2014, 8:46 pm   Post numberPost #14

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
PostSubject: Re: Application2(Accepted) - Sepherothq - Hunter   Fri 11 Jul 2014, 8:57 pm   Post numberPost #15

Accepted.

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application2(Accepted) - Sepherothq - Hunter      Post numberPost #16

Back to top Go down

Application2(Accepted) - Sepherothq - Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-