HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Declined) - Xhardass - Paladin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spectre

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Xhardass - Paladin   Thu 10 Jul 2014, 3:02 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Bojan
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:9
Time zone (GMT+/-?):+1
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:I will meet me if i join Smile
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?It seems nice
What are your expectations from our guild?Friendly people to talk with
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Yes
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?No
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?I dont know anyone
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)Veni vidi vici , unfriendly
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Yes
Anything else you would like to add/share?No Smile
Character Information
Character Name:Xhardass
Character Race:Human
Character Class:Paladin
Character Level:85
Character Professions:Jewelcrafting Taloring
Talent build/s:Retribution
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?PA#20302.17-2.18-3213212201113212311!5,15,13,21,23,33,8,12,17
Why did you choose this build?healing talents showed up to be better than 40sec cd on stun
What is your frequent spell rotation?crusader strike , judgement, crusader strike,holy wrath, cruader strike , hammer of justice, BURST
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?Yes
What is your PVE experience?Got half bot arch,whole bwd,whole totfw,whole ds, half fl,all dungeons on cata
What is your PVP Experience?1750right now , but i can do more if i have good partner , record 40-0 with disci priest on 2s
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )No
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWGirls , 3 of them
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?No
6. If we raid BWD with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill the Atramedes ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Beer ofc cracked up laughing
Back to top Go down
Razkarul
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Smexy
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Zevrik
Race: Undead
Class: Monk Monk
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Xhardass - Paladin   Thu 10 Jul 2014, 4:42 pm   Post numberPost #2

"I will meet me if I join" That's english 9 proficiency for you -.-
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Xhardass - Paladin   Thu 10 Jul 2014, 7:11 pm   Post numberPost #3

Would you be so kind to revise a bit your personal information, since it doesn't really say anything about you. Till then I will stay neutral.
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Xhardass - Paladin   Thu 10 Jul 2014, 7:40 pm   Post numberPost #4

Not enough information about yourself and the rotation of your spells is pretty inadequate. Also your proficiency on english is open to any question. Your application is being inefficient so my vote is negative. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Xhardass - Paladin   Fri 11 Jul 2014, 12:35 am   Post numberPost #5

Negative.
Back to top Go down
Proxi
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2012-02-13

Character information
Name: Proxi
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Xhardass - Paladin   Fri 11 Jul 2014, 8:07 am   Post numberPost #6

What the Fuck What the Fuck What the Fuck What the Fuck What the Fuck Negative  What the Fuck What the Fuck What the Fuck What the Fuck  What the Fuck 
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Xhardass - Paladin   Fri 11 Jul 2014, 9:51 am   Post numberPost #7

Ain't gonna cast my vote yet.

What you've given us above are both, talents and till some point rotation for PvP.
I want to see your talents and PRIORITIES for pve.

"I will meet me if I join" is not gonna work also...

Put some effort into the apply.

Back to top Go down
Anton
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character information
Name: Anton
Race: Worgen
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Xhardass - Paladin   Fri 11 Jul 2014, 12:12 pm   Post numberPost #8

Elerond wrote:

What you've given us above are both, talents and till some point rotation for PvP.

ya mean pvp is not relevant? burn!
anyway i agree with wot you said (except pvp part ><)
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Xhardass - Paladin   Fri 11 Jul 2014, 3:16 pm   Post numberPost #9

Please revise your personal information because currently your app is going downhill ;p

Neutral until he does.
Back to top Go down
Pajac
High Council
High Council

Title : Hellguardian
Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Character information
Name: Pajacoslav
Race: Human
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Xhardass - Paladin   Fri 11 Jul 2014, 4:04 pm   Post numberPost #10

Everyone makes typos, 40/0 in 2s is semi decent streak. There are no rotations, talent buids are situational and flexible.
U have + from me
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Xhardass - Paladin   Fri 11 Jul 2014, 4:40 pm   Post numberPost #11

Yer app is kinda poor, it doesn't provide enough information about yerself. I won't judge yer game knowledge and skills nor yer English proficiency (which is way bellow 9 and will make da comunication with u harder...), but u really could'v put some more efforts in it. My advice is to remake it as a whole. Voting "-"  Neutral 
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Xhardass - Paladin   Fri 11 Jul 2014, 4:42 pm   Post numberPost #12

+
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Xhardass - Paladin   Fri 11 Jul 2014, 4:59 pm   Post numberPost #13

Anton wrote:
Elerond wrote:

ya mean pvp is not relevant? burn!
anyway i agree with wot you said (except pvp part ><)

Eh watta nab this Anton is Very Happy
I didn't say that pvp is not relevant, just wanna see his pve modifications and the way he is using paladin abbilities Razz
Back to top Go down
Spectre

PostSubject: Oh   Fri 11 Jul 2014, 5:25 pm   Post numberPost #14

I don't know what to say, i saw some applications like : i am lvl 82 and i want to join and they got accepted , i want to join the guild seems fair if you compare it with some other posts ...come inspect me in game to see that i am a good player and i don't know why negative votes ...
Back to top Go down
Spectre

PostSubject: PVE   Fri 11 Jul 2014, 5:37 pm   Post numberPost #15

Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Xhardass - Paladin   Fri 11 Jul 2014, 8:35 pm   Post numberPost #16

Spectre wrote:
I don't know what to say, i saw some applications like : i am lvl 82 and i want to join and they got accepted , i want to join the guild seems fair if you compare it with some other posts ...come inspect me in game to see that i am a good player and i don't know why negative votes ...

The applicant you were referring to (Wispangel I believe) wrote a bit about himself, and gave us a positive impression. Most people here voted negative because it didn't seem you put any effort into your application, since you just wrote that we will meet you if you join. We like to get a better picture of the person applying.

If you really are serious about joining our guild you should show us that Smile Although you collected a lot of negative votes you can rewrite your application (maybe best as a new application). If you have any other questions feel free to ask here or ingame.

I will not comment on the talents since I don't play pala.
Back to top Go down
Spectre

PostSubject: oh   Sat 12 Jul 2014, 12:49 am   Post numberPost #17

I dont know what to say , i think most people see me as a bad person because i didnt wrote some thing about myself, they could just reply write someting about youself not negative vote - .
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Xhardass - Paladin   Sat 12 Jul 2014, 2:49 am   Post numberPost #18

You could re answer / redo the applications or questions and that's it. It's not the first time a person got accepted on a second application.
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Xhardass - Paladin   Sat 12 Jul 2014, 8:24 am   Post numberPost #19

Spectre wrote:
I dont know what to say , i think most people see me as a bad person because i didnt wrote some thing about myself, they could just reply write someting about youself not negative vote - .

Nobody sees you as a bad person, firstly because you didn't even write anything about yourself.
And I think that you telling us what to do with our votes is kinda not necessary since YOU want to join US.
Back to top Go down
Proxi
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2012-02-13

Character information
Name: Proxi
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Xhardass - Paladin   Sat 12 Jul 2014, 11:14 am   Post numberPost #20

Close this application pls. If u are serious like u said u should take this application serious. We dont need to come online and inspect you coz gear for us mean nothing. U got negative votes coz ur app is bad. I think u heard somewhere u will be 100% accepted and thats reason why u wrote this bad app.
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Xhardass - Paladin   Sat 12 Jul 2014, 12:58 pm   Post numberPost #21

You can always redo your application and please put more soul into it.

I closed this application with resolution: Declined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Xhardass - Paladin      Post numberPost #22

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Xhardass - Paladin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-