HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Conorie - Mage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
COnorie

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Conorie - Mage   Sat 12 Jul 2014, 1:04 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Samir
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:6
Time zone (GMT+/-?):GMT +1
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:Hi all, I'm a 20 year old guy from Sarajevo, Bosnia, I'm unemployed so I have a lot of free time for gaming, which I am a fan of.
I've been playin Wc3 for a long time and I've just recently started to play WoW, and I really like it. I listen to Hip-Hop, Techno, House, Reaggae and that sort of music.
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?My friends joined it, and they all speak so nice of you.
What are your expectations from our guild?To meet some new peopl with who I can hang out while playing wow.
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Yes Sepherotq and Thalleren ( TS3 Friend Wispangel )
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?Yes
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Thalleren
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)None, I just started to play wow
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?I can visit it every day Very Happy
Anything else you would like to add/share?I'm new on Molten-WoW
Character Information
Character Name:Conorie
Character Race:Worgen
Character Class:Mage
Character Level:85
Character Professions:Tailoring and Ecnhanting
Talent build/s:Arcain
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://armory.molten-wow.com/character-profile/Conorie/Neltharion/
Why did you choose this build?DPS
What is your frequent spell rotation?Mage Armor - Arcane Brilliance
Presence of Mid - Arcane Blast -Arcane Barrage - Fire Blast - Arcane Power - Arcane Missiles - Arcane Barrage - Arcane Blast ...
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?I'm not familiar with it.
What is your PVE experience?I play moste RDF before Guild Application
What is your PVP Experience?I Play BG before Gzuld Application
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )Gudeljica is my next character Human Warrior TANK
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Yes 100% I will be there, gonna give my ass for The Alliance!
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWWeed
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?Depends if we raid Deathwing, I would rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?I hate Caps lock ,
6. If we raid BWD with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill the Atramedes ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?I dont drink beer, i smoke weed Smile
Click on ankh and save raid !
Back to top Go down
Conorie1

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Conorie - Mage   Sat 12 Jul 2014, 1:14 pm   Post numberPost #2

You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that? Yes, that's fine with me
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild? Yes Sepherotq and Thalleren ( TS3 Friend Wispangel )
Sryy
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Conorie - Mage   Sat 12 Jul 2014, 1:42 pm   Post numberPost #3

I wonder what u gonna do with dat weed on a desert island if u don't have blunts and a lighter/matches with u...dem nib stonerwannabies... Neutral Anyway I liked yer app alot. It's fat and funny which is ma favourite type. Also u got a very cool guild member as a friend so ofc I vote "+" GL! Smile 

P. S. Light dat shit, smoke dat shit, pass dat shit... afro
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Conorie - Mage   Sat 12 Jul 2014, 2:23 pm   Post numberPost #4

+
Back to top Go down
Thalleren
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2014-06-24

Character information
Name: Thalleren
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Conorie - Mage   Sat 12 Jul 2014, 2:39 pm   Post numberPost #5

I confirm, he smokes a lot of weed... eh I mean, that we're friends IRL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sepherothq
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2014-07-12

Character information
Name: Sepherothq
Race: Night Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Conorie - Mage   Sat 12 Jul 2014, 3:28 pm   Post numberPost #6

I confirm that he never pass that weed,and yeah we are friends in RL!
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Conorie - Mage   Sat 12 Jul 2014, 3:50 pm   Post numberPost #7

positive than
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
Race: Undead
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Conorie - Mage   Sat 12 Jul 2014, 5:15 pm   Post numberPost #8

I cant confirm that rotation for arc but that can be fixed

Positive for trialz
Back to top Go down
Aurell
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Aurell
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Conorie - Mage   Sat 12 Jul 2014, 5:42 pm   Post numberPost #9

+
Back to top Go down
Conorie

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Conorie - Mage   Sun 13 Jul 2014, 12:05 am   Post numberPost #10

@Mizrael - I would bang rocks together Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Conorie - Mage   Sun 13 Jul 2014, 6:11 am   Post numberPost #11

I think you were in some premade with us Smile

Nice application, a positive from me Smile good luck
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Conorie - Mage   Sun 13 Jul 2014, 8:20 am   Post numberPost #12

Conorie wrote:
@Mizrael - I would bang rocks together Very Happy

How creative! cracked up laughing 
Back to top Go down
Wispangel
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2014-07-07

Character information
Name: Wispangel
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Conorie - Mage   Sun 13 Jul 2014, 9:45 pm   Post numberPost #13

confirm i know him but just cuz of the weed ... Razz , hahaha

Last edited by Wispangel on Sun 13 Jul 2014, 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doder
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2012-11-27

Character information
Name: Shandrina
Race: Goblin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Conorie - Mage   Sun 13 Jul 2014, 11:48 pm   Post numberPost #14

Just did low-lvl RDF with his Warrior, taking over the tank spot of the main tank and doing 100 times better job as fury warrior then the prot one, nice guy so far I know him and did not faceroll his keyboard, voting positive Smile
Back to top Go down
Psychoo
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Character information
Name: Draconicx
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Conorie - Mage   Mon 14 Jul 2014, 12:36 am   Post numberPost #15

@Trovan wrote:
ROTATION FOR ARC
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

inb4 quite an app, positive from me.
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Conorie - Mage   Mon 14 Jul 2014, 6:13 am   Post numberPost #16

@Psychoo wrote:
@Trovan wrote:
ROTATION FOR ARC
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
positive from me.

Ah the bloody classists strike again ;p

Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Conorie - Mage   Thu 17 Jul 2014, 3:44 pm   Post numberPost #17

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Conorie

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Conorie - Mage   Thu 17 Jul 2014, 11:31 pm   Post numberPost #18

Guys and Girls i forgot tell u i play moust time on my second acc Gudeljica .. Many of you guys and girls play with me RDF and Raid i m tank .. Smile
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Conorie - Mage   Sat 19 Jul 2014, 12:52 pm   Post numberPost #19

bump. Gudeljica needs more votes
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Conorie - Mage   Sat 19 Jul 2014, 5:07 pm   Post numberPost #20

+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Conorie - Mage      Post numberPost #21

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Conorie - Mage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.