Stone Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2012-11-27

Character information
Name: Shandrina
Race: Goblin
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Lucilliapala - Paladin    Sat 19 Jul 2014, 11:30 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Lucy
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:8,5
Time zone (GMT+/-?):GMT+1
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:Well, I am the girlfriend of Raymon, better known for you probably as Egamie, and Shandrina. I've been playing on the characters already for a lil' while, (with him sitting next to it and giving me advice on h2p) because sadly enough my own PC is in no state of running any game, therefore my activity is low, but I just walk to the house to my right and I can just play on Ray's pc. I am planning on getting a new PC, or builing one for that matter but I first off need money, therefore I work alot aswell, wich aswell is a small part of my inactivity. Not to mention I made my own char already and will only play on Shandrina if I have been accepted into the guild, wich I only have played on a couple of times and a couple of BG's with a few of the guild already. Wich was mentioned in the party and/or guild chat it was me playing instead of Ray. Anyhow, as mentioned before I work alot because I live with my older brother and my little sister, and our mother wich has no job we work to help her with aswell the support of friends but I would rather not talk about that, anyhow. But I work alot to do that, and also hopefully one day be capable of buying my own PC so I can play more and more often. Hopefully this sais enough of myself ^^

Oh, and character wise I am planning on leveling a paladin (retri/holy PvP) Warlock (PvP and PvE) and probably a warrior, but I am not too certain about that neither specs.
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?I've been playing in it for a lil' while, and I liked how the gchat was and how people treated eachother
What are your expectations from our guild?Nothing really, I just love to chat & premade bg and thats all ^^
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Well I am not a huuge fan on PvE, neither planning of doing it alot. I prefer to focus on PvP ^^
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?Well, I don't think I need to answre this ons as it is mentioned above multiple times, but I do not know any other real life friends/family in the guild..
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Deenna, Wispangel (sorta)& a couple others
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)None, been in no other guild.
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Hopefully, else I will be kept up to date without a real problem.
Anything else you would like to add/share?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crm79j1qeqA Nothing else hehe ^.^ (just linked this for fun)
Character Information
Character Name:Lucilliapala
Character Race:Draenei
Character Class:Paladin
Character Level:1 as I type this, but I myself level quite slow due reasons given above, but there is someone else capable of leveling for me ^^
Character Professions:I will train Blacksmithing and Mining.
Talent build/s:Holy, Retri
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   --
Why did you choose this build?I like to make up my own talent tree's instead of copying them from internet, and I choose them aswell depending on my gear, as I could probably lose for example something that gives me hit, if I am hit capped already. Therefore I would respec in something else wich would for example give me more heal or damage etc.
What is your frequent spell rotation?There is no spell rotation in PvP.
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?Yes.
What is your PVE experience?I personally rarely PvE, but I know all the tactics for it.
What is your PVP Experience?On WOTLK been rank 1 multiple times, but i'd call myself perhaps decent+- as BG player.
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )Nope. (Oh and for the question below, I <3 Jaina's lore&everything)
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Who gives a damn about him! I am in love with Jaina already.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWI'd like to mention at this question 3 things, Internet, computer and WoW are only one thing, as they are on the computer, aswell, would yu have WiFi on a deserted island? oO But i'd take a cellphone, a helicopter + someone capable of flying in the helicopter to get us back to the main land.
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will run around screaming like little girl.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?CAPS? WHERE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE THAT BUTTON IS LOCATED NEITHER IH AVE EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS.
6. If we raid BWD with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill the Atramedes ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?I'd catch the drinkwith my foot, click the ankh, type "/yell "HERE COMES THE PAIN BICH"" kick up the drink and catch it, take a sip then I would probably press the wrong button and we would still wipe.
Back to top Go down
Doder
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lucilliapala - Paladin    Sat 19 Jul 2014, 11:31 pm   Post numberPost #2

Add: I have no idea why this got posted through this account as I made my own and logged out on this account, forgive me Mad
Back to top Go down
Psychoo
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Character information
Name: Draconicx
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lucilliapala - Paladin    Sun 20 Jul 2014, 2:28 am   Post numberPost #3

Quote :
Anyhow, as mentioned before I work alot because I live with my older brother and my little sister, and our mother wich has no job we work to help her with aswell the support of friends but I would rather not talk about that, anyhow. But I work alot to do that, and also hopefully one day be capable of buying my own PC so I can play more and more often. Hopefully this sais enough of myself ^^

I RESPECT YOU! AND I SALUTE YOU! And I give biggest POSITIVE I ever gave in my life!
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lucilliapala - Paladin    Sun 20 Jul 2014, 5:59 am   Post numberPost #4

Well I completely understand what you're going through since I'm doing the same as well, taking care of my mom and my little baby Smile You definitely have my respect <3

As for the application, we already played few times in bgs and you're fun to play with, great healing Very Happy so a recommendation and a definitive positive from me Smile
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lucilliapala - Paladin    Sun 20 Jul 2014, 6:24 am   Post numberPost #5

Whoa thats a pretty good application. I beleive you would overcome your hard times and hope to see you with us. Positive.
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Anton
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character information
Name: Anton
Race: Worgen
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lucilliapala - Paladin    Sun 20 Jul 2014, 7:54 am   Post numberPost #6

+
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2782
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lucilliapala - Paladin    Sun 20 Jul 2014, 8:13 am   Post numberPost #7

Da guys above said it all. Voting "+" GL! Smile 
Back to top Go down
Hameron
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-11-04

Character information
Name: Hameron
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lucilliapala - Paladin    Sun 20 Jul 2014, 8:21 am   Post numberPost #8

Nice, only what's bad is you are Egamie gf amg he sux  laugh out loud! !!! Positive from me ! Razz
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
Race: Undead
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lucilliapala - Paladin    Sun 20 Jul 2014, 8:51 am   Post numberPost #9

Idk what hame is talking about Lucy... Egamie is so baws!

Positive from me..
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lucilliapala - Paladin    Sun 20 Jul 2014, 9:00 am   Post numberPost #10

this app should be put on how to fill app example. More than 20 words toghether. Positive from me.

I also recomend her, she plays priest very nicelly.
Back to top Go down
Doder
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lucilliapala - Paladin    Sun 20 Jul 2014, 9:31 am   Post numberPost #11

Even though she's still level one and she wrote the app before going to bed, its quite obvious she gets a positive from me. And ofcrouse i'll help her level from tme to time when she's not on my pc ^^ hearth 
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3038
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lucilliapala - Paladin    Sun 20 Jul 2014, 10:22 am   Post numberPost #12

You can't actually give votes tho but however she has an impressive application ( wont go to details why atm) and gonna vote + since we need more nibs that spam and are friendly above all, not expecting too much from the guild and already knows some of our members. GL!
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lucilliapala - Paladin    Sun 20 Jul 2014, 10:50 am   Post numberPost #13

Lucy wrote:

We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Well, I am the girlfriend of Raymon, better known for you probably as Egamie, and Shandrina. I've been playing on the characters already for a lil' while, (with him sitting next to it and giving me advice on h2p) because sadly enough my own PC is in no state of running any game, therefore my activity is low, but I just walk to the house to my right and I can just play on Ray's pc. I am planning on getting a new PC, or builing one for that matter but I first off need money, therefore I work alot aswell, wich aswell is a small part of my inactivity. Not to mention I made my own char already and will only play on Shandrina if I have been accepted into the guild, wich I only have played on a couple of times and a couple of BG's with a few of the guild already. Wich was mentioned in the party and/or guild chat it was me playing instead of Ray. Anyhow, as mentioned before I work alot because I live with my older brother and my little sister, and our mother wich has no job we work to help her with aswell the support of friends but I would rather not talk about that, anyhow. But I work alot to do that, and also hopefully one day be capable of buying my own PC so I can play more and more often. Hopefully this sais enough of myself ^^

Oh, and character wise I am planning on leveling a paladin (retri/holy PvP) Warlock (PvP and PvE) and probably a warrior, but I am not too certain about that neither specs.
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
I've been playing in it for a lil' while, and I liked how the gchat was and how people treated eachother
What are your expectations from our guild?
Nothing really, I just love to chat & premade bg and thats all ^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crm79j1qeqA Nothing else hehe ^.^ (just linked this for fun)
I'd catch the drinkwith my foot, click the ankh, type "/yell "HERE COMES THE PAIN BICH"" kick up the drink and catch it, take a sip then I would probably press the wrong button and we would still wipe.

i just...

im speechless

OFC that says enough about you, says you are selfless, loving, honest, proud of yourself (and you should be).

aside from that you also show humour despite the adversity

i have never given such a big positive (though by now its more like just a formality)

+ from me im looking forward to meeting you, keep up the good attitude life will reward you just be patient.
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lucilliapala - Paladin    Sun 20 Jul 2014, 11:41 am   Post numberPost #14

Girl, what a respect I have for you!

Besides that, one of the best applications I've ever read &, like Wii said, really looking forward to meeting you, +
Back to top Go down
Razkarul
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Smexy
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Zevrik
Class: Monk Monk
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lucilliapala - Paladin    Sun 20 Jul 2014, 12:21 pm   Post numberPost #15

Damn you, now I got another stupid song to listen to all the time -.-
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lucilliapala - Paladin    Sun 20 Jul 2014, 12:39 pm   Post numberPost #16

Trully brave person with a great attitude and personality...

Accept her already!

HUGE POSITIVE.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lucilliapala - Paladin    Mon 21 Jul 2014, 7:02 am   Post numberPost #17

Accepted!!!

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
Click on the link
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lucilliapala - Paladin       Post numberPost #18

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Lucilliapala - Paladin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.