HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Meowish - Priest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meowishh

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Meowish - Priest   Sun 20 Jul 2014, 8:57 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:My real name is Terry Kats, Meowish is actually my personal translation of my last name.
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:I think that would be at least a 9, my english is very good, I've been speaking it since I was about 3 or 4 years old.
Time zone (GMT+/-?):I think the time zone we have here would be GMT +1..
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:Well, as mentioned before my name is Terry Kats aka Meowish. I've been playing WoW ever since there was only vanilla. I missed TBC, but started playing again when WOTLK was out on a very small Private Server. For about a year I was a Game-Master on that server as well and all the players were very content about the help I gave them. Because of technical issues I missed Cata as well, have been playing MoP for the past couple of months on another private server, but I'm not enjoying myself there anymore because of the amount of bugs and the fact that there are no nice people around (or at least they are very hard to find). Besides WoW I love to hang out with friends and make fun. I'm also kind of a crazy cat lady hehe (though I only have two cats right now ;p) I work as a volunteer at an animal shelter. At this point I don't really know what more to tell about myself, so I hope I gave you enough information Very Happy
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?I've heard a lot of good things about Hellguards, the players are supposed to be very friendly and that is exactly what I am looking for: nice people to make fun with and have a nice time in-game with Very Happy
What are your expectations from our guild?The only expectations I have is that I will have a great time with some other great players and get/give help wherever needed ^^
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Yes, I am very ohkay with that, I've never been much of a hardcore raider. Honestly I've never done many raids because most servers I have been playing on didn't have many working raids.
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?Sylvina is a good friend of mine in real life, we have been friends for about 5 years (if not longer)
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Aureliaa would recommend me as well, don't know him in real life (yet?) but have been talking to him since he is a friend of Sylvina as well
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)I haven't been in any other guilds on Molten, I just recently joined Molten and because my friend is in Hellguards I decided to try and see if I could make it to the Hellguards team as well Very Happy
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Yes, I am able to visit at least twice a week, actually I'm gonna make it my Startpage of my browser so I can't forget it Very Happy
Anything else you would like to add/share?I don't think there is anything else to mention at this moment..
Character Information
Character Name:Meowish
Character Race:Draenei
Character Class:Priest
Character Level:At this point I'm still lvl 6, so I'm still lvling, but working as hard as I can to lvl as fast as I can Very Happy
Character Professions:I have no professions yet, neither have I decided what professions I will do yet Smile
Talent build/s:I will be a Shadow Priest, it's what I do best ^^
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   I'm not sure how my talent built will look like just yet, I will see what feels best while lvling Smile
Why did you choose this build?I guess I can't answer this hehe Smile
What is your frequent spell rotation?I think I can't really answer this one just yet either..
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?I must honestly say I am not familiar with this system.
What is your PVE experience?I don't really have much PVE experience, most servers I've been playing didn't have much PVE content working.
What is your PVP Experience?I have some PVP experience, though I think I'm still not very good at it. I am very willing to learn though Very Happy (both pvp and pve)
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )I don't have any other characters right now Smile
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Yes 100% I will be there, gonna give my ass for The Alliance!
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWHmmn let me think... First of all I would take my cats, can't live without those little insane creatures :') 2 and 3 are more difficult... I guess I will take catfood, because I don't want my cats to starve... I guess #3 would be my bag of weed :3     BTW.. where has number 2 gone off to? :p
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?I do have some emotional problems, but not so problematic it will affect other members, I will always stay nice to the people who aren't the cause of my troubles Smile I usually don't really use caps, however I use Tab to change targets and sometimes I press caps instead, start talking, then after I sent my message realize it was in caps, then say Oops Caps :p
6. If we raid BWD with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill the Atramedes ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Easy one, I don't drink alcohol so I would defo safe the raid :p and even if I would drink, I wouldn't safe the beer, though I would stop it from spilling before saving the raid, unless the raid would end up unsavable, then I would still save the raid cracked up laughing (you still understand what I mean lol)
Back to top Go down
Sylvina
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-11-13

Character information
Name: Lunartiq
Race: Worgen
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Meowish - Priest   Sun 20 Jul 2014, 9:18 pm   Post numberPost #2

^-^ really nice apply Terry.
hope you make it into the guild.
All i can tell is indeed we are 5/6 years irl friends and she is the most caring social and nicest kind of person. so + from me ^^! GL!
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Meowish - Priest   Sun 20 Jul 2014, 9:20 pm   Post numberPost #3

A friend of Syl is a friend of mine. Positive

As a personal note: Girls do amaizing apps, not like boys: Me wanna smash Deathwing Razz
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Meowish - Priest   Sun 20 Jul 2014, 9:33 pm   Post numberPost #4

really nice application Smile a big positive from me
Back to top Go down
Silver Smoke
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2014-04-23

Character information
Name: SilverSmoke
Race: Human
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Meowish - Priest   Sun 20 Jul 2014, 9:57 pm   Post numberPost #5

As Dee said,changed 'A' into 'Any' Razz 
"Any friend of Syl is a friend of mine",nice app + from me but i doubt my + counts much..
Back to top Go down
Doder
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2012-11-27

Character information
Name: Shandrina
Race: Goblin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Meowish - Priest   Sun 20 Jul 2014, 10:18 pm   Post numberPost #6

Not as much as my + does though.
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Meowish - Priest   Mon 21 Jul 2014, 4:02 am   Post numberPost #7

@deena wrote:

As a personal note: Girls do amaizing apps, not like boys: Me wanna smash Deathwing Razz

wow sexism much?

+from me btw
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Meowish - Priest   Mon 21 Jul 2014, 5:33 am   Post numberPost #8

@deena wrote:

Sexism? Anyways can't disagree lol so far it has been tht way :3

As far as the app goes it is exceptional. You get a huge + from me.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Meowish - Priest   Mon 21 Jul 2014, 8:29 am   Post numberPost #9

Very nice app indeed! U also have very good recommendations, but about...

What are your expectations from our guild? The only expectations I have is that I will have a great time with some other great players and get/give help wherever needed ^^

...I have to warn ya that here there might be pervs among us (not me ofc but the others.../sigh) so beware...Anyway I vote "+" GL! Smile 

P.S. If or more like when u get accepted u will have to post swimsuit pics on the forum...just so u know...

Back to top Go down
Hameron
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-11-04

Character information
Name: Hameron
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Meowish - Priest   Mon 21 Jul 2014, 9:55 am   Post numberPost #10

Amg not another spamming NL dudete, like Syl aint enuff, but if i dont vote + Syl will murder me ... its a nice app anyways, and our guild is turning into feminist social media, and i think that in a good way cracked up laughing + from me anyways /cheerio !!! :p
Back to top Go down
Psychoo
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Character information
Name: Draconicx
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Meowish - Priest   Mon 21 Jul 2014, 10:01 am   Post numberPost #11

@Mizrael wrote:
P.S. If or more like when u get accepted u will have to post swimsuit pics on the forum...just so u know...

It never gets old u mofo u Very Happy

Inb4: Bravo for the application. Positive
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Meowish - Priest   Mon 21 Jul 2014, 10:44 am   Post numberPost #12

+
Back to top Go down
Aureliaa
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Character information
Name: Aureliaa
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Meowish - Priest   Tue 22 Jul 2014, 5:47 pm   Post numberPost #13

Nice app Terry, I see a lot of +'s allready. So it shouldn't be a surprise if i gave you a "+" as well
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Meowish - Priest   Tue 22 Jul 2014, 5:50 pm   Post numberPost #14

Positive.

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Meowish - Priest      Post numberPost #15

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Meowish - Priest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.