HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Altstab - Rogue

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Altstab

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Altstab - Rogue   Sat 26 Jul 2014, 1:14 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Patric
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:Like 8, subjective opinion is subjective..
Time zone (GMT+/-?):GMT +1
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:Working as a welder, stuffs i like to do in my spare time Motocross, snowmobile, long boarding, skiing, wake board.
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?I want to experience the pve content again and my friend Skii told me to apply
What are your expectations from our guild?Uhm, a guild that does pve? dont really know what to say here..
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Yeah
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?Nope
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Skii
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)Troublemakers, rebels, devils, pokemonz and almost every other guild that has ever been on Nelth. Pvp guilds tend to die on this server.. D:
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Yup
Anything else you would like to add/share?Bad at video games and/or life
Character Information
Character Name:Altstab
Character Race:Human
Character Class:Rogue
Character Level:85
Character Professions:Tailoring and very soon engineering
Talent build/s:Subtley and combat
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?RG#023003.15-2.17-332031321310012321!4,24,6,25,32,9,12,1,31
Why did you choose this build?Got to do them deeps
What is your frequent spell rotation?Keep shit up and press the button that does the most damage
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?Yeah
What is your PVE experience?Done almost everything from classic - cata but this was a  long time ago
What is your PVP Experience?Pretty much done it all both here and on retail.
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )Got a fire mage called Imcold
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Who gives a damn about him! I am in love with Jaina already.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWSnus (swedish tobacco thingy) my snowmobile so i can make sweet sweet love to it and some beer
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?Pfff ... as long they do not try to take my PC, we are cool.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?What even is this?
6. If we raid BWD with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill the Atramedes ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Save the beer ;__;
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Altstab - Rogue   Sat 26 Jul 2014, 4:58 pm   Post numberPost #2

I just have one question , what if you're not satisfied with the pve of our guild , would you just leave the guild and search for another ?
Back to top Go down
Anton
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character information
Name: Anton
Race: Worgen
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Altstab - Rogue   Sat 26 Jul 2014, 5:39 pm   Post numberPost #3

|Riki| wrote:
I just have one question , what if you're not satisfied with the pve of our guild , would you just leave the guild and search for another ?

who would say yes to this... - from me he changes guilds like socks
Back to top Go down
Altstab

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Altstab - Rogue   Sat 26 Jul 2014, 5:50 pm   Post numberPost #4

The guilds listed and unlisted are dead or inactive waiting for mop to come to Molten. Only once have i left a guild for other reasons since i started on Molten Cataclysm and that was 2012.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Altstab - Rogue   Sat 26 Jul 2014, 9:32 pm   Post numberPost #5

U seem like a nice and funny guy to me. However I'll remain Neutral till Skii replies here. GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Altstab - Rogue   Sat 26 Jul 2014, 10:39 pm   Post numberPost #6

While I like the humor, I dislike the fact that you didn't take some time to actually think your answers through, so a minus from me
Back to top Go down
ziaha
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2014-03-01

Character information
Name: Skii
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Altstab - Rogue   Sun 27 Jul 2014, 1:59 pm   Post numberPost #7

Patric and I have played together since our Deathwing days...so yes, we have a history:) He is an old ingame friend that is a truly talented player that has the ability to 'play well with others'. Were were in a guild very similar to Hellguards-basically social, we did pvp/pve and whatever else we found for the day: D. We had a lot of fun-and basically that insane sense of humor popping out in a tense moment carried us thru a lot of wipes...laugh out loud! Never once did I have to whisper him about raging on another player-he tends to rage at himself. 3 of us made the decision to come to Cata...I chose to stay in pve/pvp; but my guys came to conquer the Cata pvp world: P. I have watched them searching for that ultimate pvp guild and shared their disappointment as guilds failed or became inactive. I commend Patric for even listing his multiple guild history here...he could have left most of it out. Instead I see it's become an issue for many of our members apparently. I am sorry to see this-I had hoped he would be accepted as the person that he is. For the past 6 months he's expressed an interest in returning to pve. I have explained to him this is primarily a social guild, and members take part in whatever their interest is. As a guild member you will find he's quietly supportive of other players, and can be incredibly generous with his time. I am glad to see he has finally chosen to apply to a guild that offers balance and players who are here to have fun.
If anyone has further questions feel free to message me!
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Altstab - Rogue   Sun 27 Jul 2014, 2:08 pm   Post numberPost #8

ziaha wrote:
Patric and I have played together since our Deathwing days...so yes, we have a history:) He is an old ingame friend that is a truly talented player that has the ability to 'play well with others'. Were were in a guild very similar to Hellguards-basically social, we did pvp/pve and whatever else we found for the day: D. We had a lot of fun-and basically that insane sense of humor popping out in a tense moment carried us thru a lot of wipes...laugh out loud! Never once did I have to whisper him about raging on another player-he tends to rage at himself. 3 of us made the decision to come to Cata...I chose to stay in pve/pvp; but my guys came to conquer the Cata pvp world: P. I have watched them searching for that ultimate pvp guild and shared their disappointment as guilds failed or became inactive. I commend Patric for even listing his multiple guild history here...he could have left most of it out. Instead I see it's become an issue for many of our members apparently. I am sorry to see this-I had hoped he would be accepted as the person that he is. For the past 6 months he's expressed an interest in returning to pve. I have explained to him this is primarily a social guild, and members take part in whatever their interest is. As a guild member you will find he's quietly supportive of other players, and can be incredibly generous with his time. I am glad to see he has finally chosen to apply to a guild that offers balance and players who are here to have fun.
If anyone has further questions feel free to message me!

I change ma vote to "+" GL! Smile 
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Altstab - Rogue   Sun 27 Jul 2014, 4:44 pm   Post numberPost #9

+
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Altstab - Rogue   Mon 28 Jul 2014, 6:46 am   Post numberPost #10

Quote :
Uhm, a guild that does pve? dont really know what to say here..

Sorry mate, we've been able to determine a lot of people from that statement alone. Regardless of whether your skii's friend, i have to be honest when i say that you really did not think most of your answers through. However, there have been cases where people who wrote such apps like this have earned their stay in the guild during the trial period alone and i hope that you will be among those cases.

I give you a positive for trial.

Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Altstab - Rogue   Mon 28 Jul 2014, 7:04 am   Post numberPost #11

After such recommendation from ziaha you have a positive from me Smile good luck
Back to top Go down
Hameron
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-11-04

Character information
Name: Hameron
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Altstab - Rogue   Mon 28 Jul 2014, 7:12 am   Post numberPost #12

+
Back to top Go down
Aurore
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2010-12-22

Character information
Name: Aurorre
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Altstab - Rogue   Mon 28 Jul 2014, 7:54 am   Post numberPost #13

I agree with trovan here. (Everything have to happen 1 time ;-) )

+ for trial but not totaly reassured

Last edited by Aurore on Mon 28 Jul 2014, 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Altstab - Rogue   Mon 28 Jul 2014, 9:27 am   Post numberPost #14

+
Back to top Go down
Altstab

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Altstab - Rogue   Tue 29 Jul 2014, 6:02 pm   Post numberPost #15

Guess i can give a few of the questions a better answer.
What are your expectations from our guild?

After being in many horrible guilds and playing this game for years my expectations are sadly very low going into a new guild. This doesn't have to be a bad things since the friendly or good guilds in other ways has impressed me a lot. Having that said i guess my expectations even tho they might be low are that I'm hoping for a friendly group of players that are willing to help me in my PvE journey.

You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?

Very aware of this and that is very much okay for me since I'm looking to re do the PvE cataclysm has to offer in the most casual way possible.
Back to top Go down
Darkblade
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Character information
Name: Amatereus
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Altstab - Rogue   Tue 29 Jul 2014, 6:06 pm   Post numberPost #16

since he got a good recomandation I give "+" for trial
Back to top Go down
Proxi
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2012-02-13

Character information
Name: Proxi
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Altstab - Rogue   Wed 30 Jul 2014, 8:17 am   Post numberPost #17

+ from me.
Back to top Go down
Psychoo
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Character information
Name: Draconicx
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Altstab - Rogue   Wed 30 Jul 2014, 9:04 am   Post numberPost #18

First of all do not be disencouraged by those Mofos... They underestimate guild's PvE power, cuz they barely participate. We only have deathwing to kill atm, and few bosses on FL heroic mode. That will come soon aswell, we just need abit more activity.

inb4: Your English seems good, You seem mature enough and funny aswell so I will give positive.
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Altstab - Rogue   Wed 30 Jul 2014, 1:35 pm   Post numberPost #19

well the app itself was very average, and a bit short i was going to give a - here but seeing two things changed my mind.

1. That was one hell of a recommendation by skii, it does sound a lot like the kind of player we like and hell if you want to revisit your pvp we can cater for it as well.
2. Applicant is interested enough to be willing to expand answers on request.

your expectations may be low and that is fine, but we aint dying anytime soon 7 years and counting...

+from me
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Altstab - Rogue   Wed 30 Jul 2014, 6:15 pm   Post numberPost #20

Positive
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Altstab - Rogue   Thu 31 Jul 2014, 4:52 am   Post numberPost #21

+ as well~
Back to top Go down
Hameron
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-11-04

Character information
Name: Hameron
Class: Druid

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Altstab - Rogue   Thu 31 Jul 2014, 8:39 am   Post numberPost #22

Accept this nib already, almost 5 pages of votes... /slap Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Altstab - Rogue   Fri 01 Aug 2014, 7:27 am   Post numberPost #23

Positive.

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Altstab - Rogue      Post numberPost #24

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Altstab - Rogue

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-