HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Closed) -Azukeo - Death Knight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azukeo

PostSubject: Application(Closed) -Azukeo - Death Knight   Sat 26 Jul 2014, 2:15 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Samantha
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:10
Time zone (GMT+/-?):GMT-5
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:I'm very friendly, LOVE helping other guild members. Nice, Sweet, very helpful if needed help.
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?I wish to join Hellguards because i wish to get better at PVE and do DS raids and all.
What are your expectations from our guild?Be the best that you can.
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Yes at least once a week im completely fine with it.
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?No, none of my friends /family even play WoW.
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Bjizzle
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)My former guilds was OrganizationZERO, that guild went inactive, Academy Of Azeroth went kinda inactive don't know, The forsaken ones, got kicked by accident refuse to go back, i have my own guild but i gave that to my alt because i really wish to join you guys.
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Yes, of course everyday if needed!
Anything else you would like to add/share?Nothing but feel free to ask questions. Smile
Character Information
Character Name:Azukeo
Character Race:Worgen
Character Class:Death Knight
Character Level:85
Character Professions:Jewelcrafting and Mining maxed
Talent build/s:Blood
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?DK#0332220013222231132132001.35-!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1
Why did you choose this build?I chose blood because i always wanted to feel everyone count on me. I also chose unholy because its the other strongest dps but i dont use it for anything.
What is your frequent spell rotation?Open with Outbreak,keep diseases up and Death Strike before taking on large amounts of dmg.
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?No
What is your PVE experience?Yes
What is your PVP Experience?Yes
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )No
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWa knife, a container and clothes
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?Emotional problems yes i do have anger issues buuuut i kinda can control it, i am sensitive but im trying to control my emotions
6. If we raid BWD with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill the Atramedes ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?I would totally save the raid,fuck the beer.
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) -Azukeo - Death Knight   Sat 26 Jul 2014, 2:27 pm   Post numberPost #2

@Azukeo wrote:

Why did you choose this build?I chose blood because i always wanted to feel everyone count on me. I also chose unholy because its the other strongest dps but i dont use it for anything.
What is your PVE experience?Yes
What is your PVP Experience?Yes

I'm expecting a better answer for the PVE and PVP experience.

And why do you think people can count on you as a Blood DK?
Back to top Go down
Swobuswa

PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) -Azukeo - Death Knight   Sat 26 Jul 2014, 2:32 pm   Post numberPost #3

I definitely give her a +. Shes one of the nicest people ive met on this server and a really cool person to talk to in general. Good luck  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
azukeo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) -Azukeo - Death Knight   Sat 26 Jul 2014, 3:11 pm   Post numberPost #4

I created a new forum if you could kindly read that and close this one, much would be appreciated. ^.^ thank you
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) -Azukeo - Death Knight   Sat 26 Jul 2014, 4:50 pm   Post numberPost #5

Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) -Azukeo - Death Knight      Post numberPost #6

Back to top Go down

Application(Closed) -Azukeo - Death Knight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.