HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Azukeo

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight   Sat 26 Jul 2014, 6:01 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Samantha
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:10
Time zone (GMT+/-?):GMT-5
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:im a friendly player really nice well mannered, i love playing games, reading books, writing short stories. I also love helping any person in need doesnt matter of alliance or horde i still help because in the end we are all still people correct? i most likely will drop anything im doing to help a person unless im in a dung or helping someone else then ill help once im done. i will stand up for what i think is right if i am wrong i will back down i will stand up for my friends no matter the cost.
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?i want to join this guild because i think this is a really great guild to join ive heard nothing but great reports of it and i would love to be in such a guild
What are your expectations from our guild?i expect the guild to be friendly and help others in need doesnt matter of guild race rank or level a guild is there to help people and thats what everyone should do.
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?yes im completely alright with that, i love talking as well sometimes i over talk stuff but im very social as well
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?no i dont but i have some great friends that i recently met on wow :)
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Yes, Bjizzle and Razkarul
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)Organization=Inactive
Academy of Azeroth= Inactive
The forsaken Ones= kicked on accident refuse to go back
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Yes, of course everyday if needed!
Anything else you would like to add/share?Yeah if you wish to know anything else abotu me dont hesitate to ask me ill answer honestly :)
Character Information
Character Name:Azukeo
Character Race:Worgen
Character Class:Death Knight
Character Level:85
Character Professions:Jewelcrafting and Mining maxed
Talent build/s:Blood
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?DK#0332220013222231132132001.35-!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1
Why did you choose this build?i chose this build because i wanted to be tank and its mostly always wanted by other people for dungeons
What is your frequent spell rotation?Open with Outbreak,keep diseases up and Death Strike before taking on large amounts of dmg.
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?No
What is your PVE experience?1-10 i would say 6
What is your PVP Experience?1-10 i would say 8
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )No
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWa knife, a container and clothes
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?Emotional problems yes i do have anger issues buuuut i kinda can control it, i am sensitive but im trying to control my emotions
6. If we raid BWD with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill the Atramedes ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?i would save the raid fuck the beer who needs it anyways?
Back to top Go down
Razkarul
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Smexy
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Zevrik
Race: Undead
Class: Monk Monk
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight   Sat 26 Jul 2014, 6:16 pm   Post numberPost #2

I talked with her after the first application and talking with Bj, and she was so nervous about messing up that application cracked up laughing
I think that already shows that she really wants to join. She's a nice person from  what I gathered during my talk with her and I really recommend her to joining the guild Smile

ps.:She know's Egamie too but she didn't know that he's in this guild
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight   Sat 26 Jul 2014, 6:36 pm   Post numberPost #3

Hmm, let's see.. This application is better than the first one by a country mile. The fact that you agreed to re-write it shows that you care to join the guild, it's a plus, too. Still, I'm not gonna lie, I don't like some of your answers & your attidute generally (I hope it's just up to me) so I'm gonna stay neutral. You've got a lot of friends here, so let others decide.
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight   Sat 26 Jul 2014, 7:21 pm   Post numberPost #4

@Azukeo wrote:

What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)Organization=Inactive
Academy of Azeroth= Inactive
The forsaken Ones= kicked on accident refuse to go back
Why did you choose this build?i chose this build because i wanted to be tank and its mostly always wanted by other people for dungeons
What is your PVE experience?1-10 i would say 6
What is your PVP Experience?1-10 i would say 8

While I agree with Ignatius that this application is way much better than the last one i read from you I still have some doubts.

1. Why have you refused to go back to the guild you were kicked off by accident?
2. Are you confident in tanking?
3. You still haven't exactly said what is your PvE and PvP experience, while you graded them, it doesn't actually say anything that can help us know your experience.
Back to top Go down
Azukeo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight   Sat 26 Jul 2014, 7:43 pm   Post numberPost #5

1.) i refuse to go back because in that guild if you do something wrong they kick you then 5 minutes later they invite you back and im not gonna have that if i made a mistake mute me or kick me for good.
2.) yes i am confident i may have a bit of troubles keeping agro but i try my hardest to keep it and make sure others are safe
3.)in pve i know some tactics depending on the dungeons i go to like i said im not real good at keeping agro but i am good at tanking but still learning so much about it. PVP im great at i do bgs alll the time and i just have so much fun in them so i would say im like 3/4ths good at pve and im very good at pvp
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4978
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight   Sat 26 Jul 2014, 8:12 pm   Post numberPost #6

Well this pretty much answers all of my questions.You seem a good person and everything , don't let us down.

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight   Sat 26 Jul 2014, 8:26 pm   Post numberPost #7

+
Back to top Go down
azukeo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight   Sat 26 Jul 2014, 9:12 pm   Post numberPost #8

Please forgive me but all this app and all this is really stressing me out i was hoping to join but it seems you just want perfect players or someone who meets to your expectations well im sorry im not that person so i went back to my old guild im sorry to have caused you so much trouble Sad
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2782
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight   Sat 26 Jul 2014, 9:23 pm   Post numberPost #9

The first half of yer app is pretty impressive. As I was reading it I said to maself "Dayumn those girls know how to make an app!" but then...

5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps? Emotional problems yes i do have anger issues buuuut i kinda can control it, i am sensitive but im trying to control my emotions

...I feel like u gonna have/cause alota trouble with our guild chat and Raid Call group. Now u gotto know dat they are consisted of 40% trollin' , 40% perviness and 20% general game related talkin'...So I can smell da Drama even from dis moment. We already have been trough such problems. Anyway u got some positive responds already and, what is more important, yer recommended by cool guildies so I'm willing to give u shot as a Trial member. Pls don't make me regret dat...Voting "+" GL! Smile

Last edited by Mizrael on Sat 26 Jul 2014, 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2782
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight   Sat 26 Jul 2014, 9:25 pm   Post numberPost #10

CRAP! I spent 10 mins in writing ma post and it turned out to be for nothing! qq 
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3038
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight   Sat 26 Jul 2014, 9:44 pm   Post numberPost #11

Azukeo what my fat friend here tries to say is that you can expect a lot of mature language and a bit harsh discipline when it comes to Raiding or treating other older or high ranked members because we want no drama being caused by anyone.now theres no need to back down from the post because you felt you didn't fill our expectation anyhow the application still stands and just allow poeple to say what they think about you judging by the post you made and see how it turns out. From my perspective you do seem like a fun type when it comes to wow and you're social which is what we cherish the most so if you prefer to add more info about yourself go ahead ill hand a Positive and give it a shot. GL
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight   Sat 26 Jul 2014, 9:55 pm   Post numberPost #12

Samantha, nobody here thinks that you aren't a good person or so, some of us (Mimi & I, in this case) just think that you're paying too much attention to what other people think about you and that's what makes us think that you're one of those (POTENTIALLY) who may leave the guild each few days, after each little argue, joke etc. Tbh, your last response and the decision to quit the application although you have all positive votes except mine for now, brought me into a situation like I'm watching one of those MTV shows.

I advise you to think once again about everything and inform us if you still want to join us, so we could continue voting :)
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight   Sat 26 Jul 2014, 10:02 pm   Post numberPost #13

@Ignatius wrote:
Samantha, nobody here thinks that you aren't a good person or so, some of us (Mimi & I, in this case) just think that you're paying too much attention to what other people think about you and that's what makes us think that you're one of those (POTENTIALLY) who may leave the guild each few days, after each little argue, joke etc. Tbh, your last response and the decision to quit the application although you have all positive votes except mine for now, brought me into a situation like I'm watching one of those MTV shows.

I advise you to think once again about everything and inform us if you still want to join us, so we could continue voting Smile

Once again, I gotta agree with Igna (damn you Igna, making me agree with you all the time). We are people that like to joke around and be pervs (like Miz said) and with the fact that you are a bit emotional and have anger issues I am afraid you might not fit in, or take most of what we say in the wrong way.

I'll keep my vote neutral, because even though you did an awesome application you gave up too quickly and you didn't even had anyone voting negative.

Last edited by Ritzz on Sun 27 Jul 2014, 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight   Sat 26 Jul 2014, 10:24 pm   Post numberPost #14

@Ritzz wrote:
Once again, I gotta agree with Igna (damn you Igna, making me agree with you all the time).

Heh, it's good to know that we're on the same page. Now when we know what the problem is, someone, please, do us a favor and tell Samantha to check what we all have written here. Application will remain open for her response by tomorrow night & if she decides that she still wants to join us, voting will continue as nothing had happend.
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight   Sun 27 Jul 2014, 7:48 am   Post numberPost #15

Dear Samantha,

your application is really nice, you seem like a good and helpful person,and I really appreciate the fact you were honest about your answers. Yes we have some expectations from players, but we don't ask for perfection, we just don't like drama, especially because of some past experiences.

You seem like someone who will try hard and that's great, just remember to relax a little too Smile We are not an army heh. Even though you backed down from the application I will vote positive for trial.

P:S. I really hope you don't take what I write the wrong way, I write it in good faith. Never ever (and rly never ever) let yourself be so stressed out over other people's words and possible opinions of you, either in real life or ingame. You will always meet people who either appreciate you as you or whom you'll never please.
This is just something that might help you (I know it helped me and some of the students I'm working with). When stressing out over something which consequently might make you react impulsively to back away or attack try taking few deep breaths, focus on breathing, count to ten and relax, hear what the other side is really saying and ask yourself few things: do i stay in the situation and resolve it or do I walk away. It takes a bit of practice but it works.
Back to top Go down
Psychoo
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Character information
Name: Draconicx
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight   Sun 27 Jul 2014, 9:15 am   Post numberPost #16

Guys, u scared girl away, as always. And wth perfection? Perfection my ass, its hard to say whos bigger potato among us.  geek  geek 

I will vote positive aswell, app is nice, You seem friendly enough to fit in the guild. Dont be stressed this is just stupid game, enjoy it rather then to be nervous cuz of it.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight   Sun 27 Jul 2014, 10:30 am   Post numberPost #17

Pretty nice application with straight forward answers.
Also liked your attitude towards the questions which were asked by our fellow guild members.
Its the attitude which mostly matters in our guild.
I look forward to meet you in game.
And you have my vouch.

P.S. We have a lot of people here who loves to troll, will fill your life with their perv jokes.So be ready to get accustomed with it Wink

Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Azukeo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight   Sun 27 Jul 2014, 3:17 pm   Post numberPost #18

You guys really seem to enjoy me coming i guess ill come try it again i mean whats the harm?  laugh out loud! so ill come im happy with everyones answer you all seem nice and really are trying very hard to get me to join you gave me faith and hope great advice thank you so ill give it another go Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight   Sun 27 Jul 2014, 5:54 pm   Post numberPost #19

As promised, voting continues. 8 positive votes so far, no negative. 2 neutral.

Although we generally accept people with this many positive votes, I'll keep this topic open, at least, until tomorrow, on my own risk (I hope you understand why); more people to vote here, please.
Back to top Go down
Azukeo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight   Sun 27 Jul 2014, 7:16 pm   Post numberPost #20

actually, if im correct its 9 positive votes, no negative and 2 neutral because bjizzle still votes for me if that counts...?
Back to top Go down
Razkarul
Overlord
Overlord

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight   Sun 27 Jul 2014, 7:43 pm   Post numberPost #21

That does not count, only overlords and above does. But the lower ones can make their own opinions Smile
Back to top Go down
azukeo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight   Sun 27 Jul 2014, 7:59 pm   Post numberPost #22

but it clearly states that anyone over trial member can vote >.< am i not correct? i was looking at the rules and thats what it says correct me if im wrong Sad
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4978
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight   Sun 27 Jul 2014, 8:07 pm   Post numberPost #23

@azukeo wrote:
but it clearly states that anyone over trial member can vote >.< am i not correct? i was looking at the rules and thats what it says correct me if im wrong Sad

That's correct , the rules have been updated , Raz just didn't read them.
Back to top Go down
Azukeo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight   Sun 27 Jul 2014, 8:13 pm   Post numberPost #24

so since bjizzle commented on the other one i believe if not he said i have his vote that clearly makes 9 positive votes, zero negatives and 2 neutrals i clearly need 1 more to get in because it states i need 10 votes to get in Smile correct? ^.^ ill try and ask him if hell comment on this one so you guys believe me Smile anyways hes the reason im joining this awesome guild anyways Razz
Back to top Go down
Razkarul
Overlord
Overlord

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight   Sun 27 Jul 2014, 8:35 pm   Post numberPost #25

|Riki| wrote:
@azukeo wrote:

That's correct , the rules have been updated , Raz just didn't read them.

Well sorry, your tentacles distracted me and I didn not read that Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight      Post numberPost #26

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.