Hellspawn

Title : None
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2014-07-22

Character information
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight   Sun 27 Jul 2014, 9:46 pm   Post numberPost #26

Like i said before, shes a really cool and friendly person and i think she would be a great addition to our guild Very Happy so yeh you should probably let her in and FU raz my vote counts! i haz rights! D: afro 
Back to top Go down
Azukeo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight   Mon 28 Jul 2014, 5:50 am   Post numberPost #27

Thank you Bjizzle that means alot to me to have your vote i really enjoy this guild and all of you 1 more vote and its final unless the other dont want me and they decide to close the case which i have no control over. I hope i get the last vote thank you all <3
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight   Mon 28 Jul 2014, 6:32 am   Post numberPost #28

We aren't looking for perfect players or those who live up to expectations. We only expect people to make a decent app that tells us who they are, what they know and what they will be hoping to do during their stay in the guild.

Sam, you spent time re-writing the app and that is why you earned the final vote from me to get into the guild. Don't make me regret doing so :p

A "positive" at the chance for trial.

And btw,

@Azukeo wrote:
i really enjoy this guild and all of you 1 more vote and its final unless the other dont want me and they decide to close the case which i have no control over. I hope i get the last vote thank you all <3

Calm down, lol.
Back to top Go down
Aurore
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2010-12-22

Character information
Name: Aurorre
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight   Mon 28 Jul 2014, 8:11 am   Post numberPost #29

Ok i have excactly six things to say about this.

First: As all said before ignore most of the spam you hear/see becease only 5% is usefull.
Second: No worry if you fail at tanking it is a social guild and you are here to learn and to have fun and there are multiple dk tanks around who can help you achieve it.
Third: I have to be honest and have some doubt about some points (but hé noone is perfect)
Fourth: A friend of Razka never can be good...... (right mate ;-) ).
Fifth: You know where to find a chicken in Nelthalion??
Sixt: I give you a + for trial ^_^

p.s. Sorry trovan i have last vote ^_^
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight   Mon 28 Jul 2014, 8:20 am   Post numberPost #30

Your application is good, but you need to relax. Ingame is our leasure time, is not a job. I will vote positive for trial, but I will have my eyes on ya.
Back to top Go down
Aurore
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2010-12-22

Character information
Name: Aurorre
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight   Mon 28 Jul 2014, 8:29 am   Post numberPost #31

Quote :
I will vote positive for trial, but I will have my eyes on ya.

DUM DUM DUUUUUMM!!!!! affraid 

Jk ;-)
Back to top Go down
Gudeljica
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2014-07-24

Character information
Name: Gudeljica
Class: Warrior Warrior
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight   Mon 28 Jul 2014, 9:07 am   Post numberPost #32

@Azukeon
" 3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoW a knife, a container and clothes "

Why u need clothes ? u r on a desert island .. hmm
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight   Mon 28 Jul 2014, 9:08 am   Post numberPost #33

@Gudeljica wrote:
@Azkeon
" 3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoW a knife, a container and clothes "

Why u need clothes ? u r on a desert island .. hmm

A girl always must be in fashion... doh
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight   Mon 28 Jul 2014, 9:14 am   Post numberPost #34

Accepted. Contact any High Council or Peacekeeper in-game for an invitation & create forums account with your in-game character's name as account name otherwise your account won't be activated. Hellcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight      Post numberPost #35

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Azukeo - Death Knight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.