HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Tomexica - Warrior

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tomexica

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Tomexica - Warrior   Mon 28 Jul 2014, 11:50 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Tomislav
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:8
Time zone (GMT+/-?):+1
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:I'm a social guy looking for some fun and decent raids. Smile
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?I got a good friend there. And i heard u'r friendly raiding guild Smile
What are your expectations from our guild?Good time. Good raids Smile
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Sure. I'm not hardcore raider either.
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?Yes. Siwa Smile
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Raided with you guys on 29.7. So u saw me Smile
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)LAW - Inactivity atm . All good members quited wow. Then i turned to some PVP with Pokemonz. But i want to go back to PVE.

Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Sure.
Anything else you would like to add/share?Nope Smile
Character Information
Character Name:Tomexica
Character Race:Night Elf
Character Class:Warrior
Character Level:85
Character Professions:BS/SM
Talent build/s:ARMS/PROTECTION
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?WR#302023031202123122110322.17-3.19-!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1

At this moment i have pvp spec. But i use this one when i use PVE spec.
Why did you choose this build?DPS
What is your frequent spell rotation?Charge. Rend, Colosus shash , moratal, owerpower
heroic strike , then slam
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?Yes.
What is your PVE experience?6/8 DS 7/7 FL 4/4 BOT 6/7 BWD
What is your PVP Experience?On warrior max rate 2197.
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )Nope.
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?F*ck him, he will re spawn.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWMy gf, food and drinks Razz
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?Depends if we raid Deathwing, I would rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?Nope Smile
6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Save the raid ofc Smile
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tomexica - Warrior   Wed 30 Jul 2014, 6:01 am   Post numberPost #2

Decent app and decent attitude. You'll fit in quite nicely.

And just so you know our raids... well uhh, i guess you ll have to see for yourself ;p

Positive from me
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tomexica - Warrior   Wed 30 Jul 2014, 1:37 pm   Post numberPost #3

ehm app is very short

can you please expand a bit?

also staying neutral for now i want to see Siwa's answer
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3032
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tomexica - Warrior   Wed 30 Jul 2014, 1:56 pm   Post numberPost #4

How many of you guys are there anyhow i think i saw him in some raids somewhere was kewl wanted to add don't put your expectations high , we're not HARDCORE we're decent and still in progression pve is not 10 times per week and its only settled when raid leaders chose to do so, so for the sake of raids ill give a + to see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Tomexica

PostSubject: :)   Wed 30 Jul 2014, 3:57 pm   Post numberPost #5

Well Smile .. I'm sure that you all did meet my few main PVE char's. Anyone will remmember good raids with my warrior or my shaman Ugledna. There is 8 more chars but i raid with them when i have some free time. I do remmember when i raided with you few times. And i always had fun. I don't know why my application is poor , but i find it verry decent. Smile  Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Tomexica

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tomexica - Warrior   Wed 30 Jul 2014, 4:00 pm   Post numberPost #6

Also guys when i did write nope for other chars i did a mistake. Sorry. I have 10 chars and i don't have problem with bringing them all in guild  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tomexica - Warrior   Wed 30 Jul 2014, 4:43 pm   Post numberPost #7

Siwa to reply here pls. Neutral 'till den.
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tomexica - Warrior   Wed 30 Jul 2014, 5:00 pm   Post numberPost #8

@Tomexica wrote:
I don't know why my application is poor , but i find it verry decent. Smile  Very Happy Very Happy 

its a bit short the app i mean
Back to top Go down
bonixxx
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2014-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tomexica - Warrior   Wed 30 Jul 2014, 6:28 pm   Post numberPost #9

ofc positiv from me Wink  I'm sorry I'm late to reply
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tomexica - Warrior   Wed 30 Jul 2014, 7:16 pm   Post numberPost #10

+
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tomexica - Warrior   Wed 30 Jul 2014, 8:45 pm   Post numberPost #11

@bonixxx wrote:
ofc positiv from me Wink  I'm sorry I'm late to reply

Voting "+" GL! Smile 
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tomexica - Warrior   Thu 31 Jul 2014, 8:06 am   Post numberPost #12

I know our guild needs new strong blood in PVE section.

I dont like the fact that you will leave your guild because of the summer break, we do have those kind of breaks as well. But I am willing to give you a chance.

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Tomexica

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tomexica - Warrior   Thu 31 Jul 2014, 12:06 pm   Post numberPost #13

Well i don't like leaving my guild either , coz i have a lot of friends in Pokemonz... But my main problem is puging DS raids ... I don't like that ... I'm skilled player so i don't find myself with pugs. I always wait some player that is from good guild and searching for few pugs (not full grun). Also i'm not only PVE player.. Ill do PVP with you guys too. I'm kinda strong at it too Smile

And about Wii .. With all do respect i don't know what should i expand ... Please tell me if you can Smile
Back to top Go down
Simini
High Council
High Council

Title : Miss Hellguards
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Character information
Name: Simzila
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tomexica - Warrior   Thu 31 Jul 2014, 8:04 pm   Post numberPost #14

You have experienced raiding with us and also you're recommended by siwa. Liked your app. Positive form me. GL!
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tomexica - Warrior   Fri 01 Aug 2014, 7:33 am   Post numberPost #15

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Tomexica

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tomexica - Warrior   Sat 02 Aug 2014, 12:12 pm   Post numberPost #16

Thanks everybody for positives Smile
Back to top Go down
Thalleren
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2014-06-24

Character information
Name: Thalleren
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tomexica - Warrior   Sat 02 Aug 2014, 1:00 pm   Post numberPost #17

positive
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tomexica - Warrior   Mon 04 Aug 2014, 4:53 am   Post numberPost #18

Yeah i saw you yesterday at elywnn yelling in Genetik syle " bloodvictory beastest druid eU Very Happy"... though didnt get to know see you dueling skill any other, but based on other guildies vote i would vouch for you too.
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Tomexica

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tomexica - Warrior   Mon 04 Aug 2014, 2:55 pm   Post numberPost #19

I was just styling that rogue Gentik coz u know ... Bloodvictory is one of my best friends ... He rapes Gentik every time in a duel ... So Razz ... Np, u gonna see me duel , or for now /w me for some duels Smile I'm always in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tomexica - Warrior   Mon 04 Aug 2014, 4:18 pm   Post numberPost #20

@Tomexica wrote:
I was just styling that rogue Gentik coz u know ... Bloodvictory is one of my best friends ... He rapes Gentik every time in a duel ... So Razz ... Np, u gonna see me duel , or for now /w me for some duels Smile I'm always in Very Happy
oki :p
Back to top Go down
Anton
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character information
Name: Anton
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tomexica - Warrior   Mon 04 Aug 2014, 4:56 pm   Post numberPost #21

+
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tomexica - Warrior   Mon 04 Aug 2014, 5:08 pm   Post numberPost #22

I counted 11+. I think is enouth. You are accepted.

Please wisp an ingame officer for invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tomexica - Warrior      Post numberPost #23

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Tomexica - Warrior

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.