HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Popvaljadop - Death Knight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cakaaa92

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Popvaljadop - Death Knight   Fri 08 Aug 2014, 1:39 am   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Aleksandar
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:7
Time zone (GMT+/-?):GMT +1
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:Well... I am newbie here on cata Smile
About me... Funny, handsome, good looking guy... haha
Now serious... Friendly, love to laught sometimes nosense, and always free to help if that is in my power Razz
Its enought about me dont want to be narcis :DD
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?Friend told me about the guild.
What are your expectations from our guild?Nothing much, just to be friendly and helplful guild. Sometimes with good pvp/pve raids.
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?I am okey with that.
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?No
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Simism and Nieke
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)Was not memmber of other guilds.
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?I am
Anything else you would like to add/share?Nop
Character Information
Character Name:Popvaljadop
Character Race:Human
Character Class:Death Knight
Character Level:85
Character Professions:nothing but will do: Mining / JC
Talent build/s:Frost PvE / Unholy PvP
Please show us your Build/s from the link given † http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/
Why did you choose this build?/
What is your frequent spell rotation?/
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?/
What is your PVE experience?/
What is your PVP Experience?/
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )/
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?F*ck him, he will re spawn.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoW/
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?/
6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?/
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3038
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Popvaljadop - Death Knight   Fri 08 Aug 2014, 1:42 am   Post numberPost #2

Yeap talked to the guy today and he seem pretty alright, a newbie to Cata and its system so the talent builds and some optional questions are forgiven. He doesn't put expectations high in the guild and the only thing he wants is fun, talked with Sim about it and she agrees he seems like a good person. So ill vote Possitive on this one.
Back to top Go down
Simini
High Council
High Council

Title : Miss Hellguards
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Character information
Name: Simzila
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Popvaljadop - Death Knight   Fri 08 Aug 2014, 1:47 am   Post numberPost #3

Yeah, what marko mentioned, and he's a cool guy, nice personality, great attitude and friendly. he has wotlk experience but well, new in cata which isn't a problem for us, he will catch up soon. Very Happy

So I do recommend him. Giving Positive.

GL Aleks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Popvaljadop - Death Knight   Fri 08 Aug 2014, 5:08 am   Post numberPost #4

Based on my fellow mates comment, i would like to vouch you too.But there are certain section that you didnt reply.Please fill them up so that i can finally cast my vote too.
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Popvaljadop - Death Knight   Fri 08 Aug 2014, 10:25 am   Post numberPost #5

Please try to elaborate your answers, especially those where you filled with "/" †Suspect

I will cast my vote after.
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Popvaljadop - Death Knight   Fri 08 Aug 2014, 11:52 am   Post numberPost #6

Even though ash and simi voted positive for u and you have a really funny nick cracked up laughing please fill the questions asked. I forgive the talents and build part, and being new to cata ain't a problem for me, but other questions can be filled out, and then I will cast my vote. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
cakaaa92

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Popvaljadop - Death Knight   Fri 08 Aug 2014, 1:07 pm   Post numberPost #7

Didint know how to edit my application Very Happy Sry about this..

Please show us your Build/s from the link given: http://armory.molten-wow.com/character-profile/Popvaljadop/Neltharion/

Why did you choose this build? frost have massive dmg so ill play it in pve sometimes in pvp(BG's). unholy high survivability, high dmg disieses so like it for pvp(Arena).

What is your frequent spell rotation? i can show in game if you want Smile

We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?: Yes i know how this system works.

What is your PVE experience? on cata have no experience

What is your PVP Experience? no experience on cata, but on wotlk 2.5k rating

Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ): Dont have any other characters.

Additional Information

1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him? F*ck him, he will re spawn.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoW/: 3 things, hmm... 3 naked girls Very Happy

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do? I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.

5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?/: No i dont have any emotional problems. Sometimes love to use caps Smile

6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?: I dont play shaman Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Popvaljadop - Death Knight   Fri 08 Aug 2014, 1:23 pm   Post numberPost #8

Oke, he filled the questions that were missing, and we have 2 ppl recommending him so you can have it.

Positive.
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Popvaljadop - Death Knight   Fri 08 Aug 2014, 2:26 pm   Post numberPost #9

Positive also
Back to top Go down
cakaaa92

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Popvaljadop - Death Knight   Fri 08 Aug 2014, 2:40 pm   Post numberPost #10

Thank you all Very Happy :*
Back to top Go down
Thalleren
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2014-06-24

Character information
Name: Thalleren
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Popvaljadop - Death Knight   Fri 08 Aug 2014, 2:46 pm   Post numberPost #11

"popvaljadop" hahah nice name Very Happy
positive
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Popvaljadop - Death Knight   Fri 08 Aug 2014, 3:38 pm   Post numberPost #12

Ashtongue wrote:
Yeap talked to the guy today and he seem pretty alright, a newbie to Cata and its system so the talent builds and some optional questions are forgiven. He doesn't put expectations high in the guild and the only thing he wants is fun, talked with Sim about it and she agrees he seems like a good person. So ill vote Possitive on this one.

Simini wrote:
Yeah, what marko mentioned, and he's a cool guy, nice personality, great attitude and friendly. he has wotlk experience but well, new in cata which isn't a problem for us, he will catch up soon. Very Happy

So I do recommend him. Giving Positive.

GL Aleks! Very Happy

More den enough to earn ma "+" GL!†Smile

P.S. Ash sucks!†Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Popvaljadop - Death Knight   Fri 08 Aug 2014, 4:02 pm   Post numberPost #13

I laugh each time i see the char name cracked up laughing

thank you for filling out the questions Smile a definitive positive
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Popvaljadop - Death Knight   Fri 08 Aug 2014, 4:04 pm   Post numberPost #14

Andea wrote:
I laugh each time i see the char name cracked up laughing

Why? translate pls, google translate ainít helping.
Back to top Go down
cakaaa92

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Popvaljadop - Death Knight   Fri 08 Aug 2014, 4:16 pm   Post numberPost #15

The nick means like: "Priest(church man) dealing drugs(herion) ... Very Happy
I think i translated it good. cracked up laughing
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Popvaljadop - Death Knight   Fri 08 Aug 2014, 4:28 pm   Post numberPost #16

Is good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Popvaljadop - Death Knight   Sat 09 Aug 2014, 5:00 am   Post numberPost #17

+ as well.
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
Race: Undead
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Popvaljadop - Death Knight   Sat 09 Aug 2014, 6:37 am   Post numberPost #18

Positive from me. Cya around buddy.
Back to top Go down
Hameron
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-11-04

Character information
Name: Hameron
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Popvaljadop - Death Knight   Sat 09 Aug 2014, 3:15 pm   Post numberPost #19

Positive.... Simi promised me 100k gold if i vote :O
Back to top Go down
Simini
High Council
High Council

Title : Miss Hellguards
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Character information
Name: Simzila
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Popvaljadop - Death Knight   Sat 09 Aug 2014, 3:44 pm   Post numberPost #20

Hameron wrote:
Positive.... Simi promised me 100k gold if i vote :O

Sure Very Happy gave it to marko to give you. ^^
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Popvaljadop - Death Knight   Sat 09 Aug 2014, 7:34 pm   Post numberPost #21

Accepted.

Contact an any online officer for invitation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Popvaljadop - Death Knight      Post numberPost #22

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Popvaljadop - Death Knight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.