HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted)- Hisoko - Priest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arihiko

PostSubject: Application(Accepted)- Hisoko - Priest   Fri 08 Aug 2014, 9:30 am   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Robert
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:8
Time zone (GMT+/-?):+2
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:I have played few years in global, then had a break and now decided start again, but I'm not the fan of new versions, thats why come to Molted, because Cata was last expansion I played in. In global played H Priest and A Mage, now here few days ago started H/S Priest, not eyat max level or good gear, but climbing, dont think its too hard here.
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?On of your member offered, and I jsut looking for some a bit more seriuso guild, and this forum already shows diference between you and most guild in this server.
What are your expectations from our guild?Friendliness from the begining, and when I will reach your itemazation level hoping for raid's activity.
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Sure not a problem about that
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?No as I know
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Conorie was the one who told me about guild, but doubt
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)No guild on this server suited me yeat, havent been in any
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Not a problem
Anything else you would like to add/share?-
Character Information
Character Name:Hisoko
Character Race:Human
Character Class:Priest
Character Level:atm 66 quickly leveling to max.
Character Professions:Mining and Jewelcrafting.
Talent build/s:Holy and Shadow
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?PR#.21-23312222020120112111.22-!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1

Curent, coz its not max level not finished,
Why did you choose this build?Thats more PVE oriented and dungeons healing I think thats what I do need at the moment, I might change few point when gonna start raids.
What is your frequent spell rotation?Flash Heal, Binding Heal, Greater Heal, Prayer of Mending, Prayer of Healing, Circle of Healing, Fade(always keeping Renew on tanks)
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?Yes
What is your PVE experience?from a top tier dungeons FL10hc full, DS 10hc 6/7
What is your PVP Experience?quite low just beedn doing for cap
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )no
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Yes 100% I will be there, gonna give my ass for The Alliance!
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWKnife, loads if ropes, Anthibiotics.
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?nop
6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?I have 2 hands, so why not to click ankh and spam macros with one hand, and with another one pick up your beer for celebration succ raid? Surprised
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted)- Hisoko - Priest   Fri 08 Aug 2014, 9:54 am   Post numberPost #2

Very nice app. Positive
Back to top Go down
Psychoo
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Character information
Name: Draconicx
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted)- Hisoko - Priest   Fri 08 Aug 2014, 12:00 pm   Post numberPost #3

Quite serious application, a rare one in last month, I'd say.
One note: Renew is the most nerfed spell since Wotlk, so I'd recommend u to remove talent points and do not use it at all. Most of DS/FL fights are very aoe intense so theres no need in wasting mana/time on renew. On Wotlk it was uber, but on Cata total waste. Its ur call though.

I vote positive.
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted)- Hisoko - Priest   Fri 08 Aug 2014, 1:19 pm   Post numberPost #4

The app is well written, it shows his maturity, and we really need more healers in guild.

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Thalleren
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2014-06-24

Character information
Name: Thalleren
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted)- Hisoko - Priest   Fri 08 Aug 2014, 2:52 pm   Post numberPost #5

Nice app, positive from me too (need moar fellow healz0rs)
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted)- Hisoko - Priest   Fri 08 Aug 2014, 4:06 pm   Post numberPost #6

Really nice application Smile a positive from me
Back to top Go down
Simini
High Council
High Council

Title : Miss Hellguards
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Character information
Name: Simzila
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted)- Hisoko - Priest   Fri 08 Aug 2014, 4:23 pm   Post numberPost #7

As others already mentioned, great application. So, Positive from me as well. GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2772
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted)- Hisoko - Priest   Fri 08 Aug 2014, 6:36 pm   Post numberPost #8

Very good and mature app. Me likes a lot! Voting "+" GL! Smile 
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted)- Hisoko - Priest   Sat 09 Aug 2014, 6:34 am   Post numberPost #9

By Global am assuming you played retail ;p

Positive from me. You seem like a somewhat experienced fellow.
Back to top Go down
Anton
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character information
Name: Anton
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted)- Hisoko - Priest   Sat 09 Aug 2014, 6:25 pm   Post numberPost #10

+
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4975
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted)- Hisoko - Priest   Sun 10 Aug 2014, 6:43 am   Post numberPost #11

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Aurell
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Aurell
Race: Troll
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted)- Hisoko - Priest   Sun 10 Aug 2014, 7:35 am   Post numberPost #12

Positive.
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted)- Hisoko - Priest   Sun 10 Aug 2014, 2:14 pm   Post numberPost #13

With 11+, your app has passed. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted)- Hisoko - Priest   Today at 9:01 am   Post numberPost #14

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted)- Hisoko - Priest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.