HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Threshnya - Death Knight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wishnya

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Threshnya - Death Knight   Sat 09 Aug 2014, 3:27 am   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Alex
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:8
Time zone (GMT+/-?):i dont get this
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:Hi, so you already know my name, where I come from and how old I am, not really sure what else to say Very Happy I'm playing WoW for multiple years now, I started of here on molten back when neltharion was a wotlk realm then I merged my chars to Deathwing when I was do decide weather I should let my chars stay for cata or not. Most of my chars are still on Wotlk but I barely log them nowadays yet still I believe it was the right call, having left few characters for cataclysm, my DK and a paladin. Although I can only offer you my DK because it is my only Alliance character. ^^ Outside WoW I play League of Legends since most of my RL friends play it and Guild Wars 2. Irl I'm skateboarding and watching a lot of anime lately.
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?The guild seems to have a nice community and strong leadership, those are the two pros I care about Smile
What are your expectations from our guild?I expect a friendly approach and some help when I'll need it regarding some boss strats and the way of doing stuff, like guild specfic strats for some encounters ahead of time,
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Yes
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?Nope
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?No Sad
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)I used to play with the guild called guerrilla warfare and The Ascendants back on neltharion. I used to be at council ranks in both of them. But I am not really interested in ever getting any officer ranks in this guild because I know what Officer responsibilities are and how much effort it takes being one, so even the person reading this, I thank you for your time and i admire your devotion.
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Yes
Anything else you would like to add/share?http://armory.molten-wow.com/character-profile/Threshnya/Neltharion/ --- http://armory.molten-wow.com/character-profile/Alexionica/Neltharion/ --- Wotlk main http://armory.molten-wow.com/character-profile/Alexiona/Deathwing/
Character Information
Character Name:Threshnya
Character Race:Draenei
Character Class:Death Knight
Character Level:85
Character Professions:Mining/JC planning on dropping mining for Enchanting
Talent build/s:Blood
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?DK#03322200132212311311.21-23003.14-!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1
Why did you choose this build?It's an AoE tanking build that I use at the moment since im still in process of gearing up and doing a lot of heroic dungeons and trash tanking. I plan on swapping out a few talents for raiding.
What is your frequent spell rotation?Outbreak and prioritizing Deathstrike > rune strike >= heart strike, refreshing diseases, using death coil to pull targets at range if needed, confident at interrupting boss mechanics with Mind freeze, and popping my cooldowns effectively,

Aoe tanking starting of with dnd>outbreak unless it's down then applying diseases or just PS if i cannot bother wasting 2 gcds before spreading them>pest>ds>bb or hs depending on amount of mobs being tanked and so on. Although there are some pulls where it's kinda tricky to get lots of aggro asap, for example a bis warr charging in before i even dropped my dnd..
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?We have used EP/GP in my past guilds, but i was in another guild for a short period that uses dkp so im sort of familiar, I should be able to catch up with it in no time.
What is your PVE experience?I've done Bwd and firelands up to ragnaros but I got sort of carried by my guild as a dps. I've watched a tankspot guide, retail strategy for every boss and took notes for dragon soul boss strategy and boss abilities. I have a lot of in general raiding experience from Wotlk and am able to adapt and learn quickly.
What is your PVP Experience?played at 2200 rank in 2v2 as a spriest with a rogue, on wotlk though, havent played much of pvp in cata.
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )I got one but it's Horde
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Who gives a damn about him! I am in love with Jaina already.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWprobably some water, food and a Hearthstone ofcourse
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will run around screaming like little girl.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?Nope, Nyes and nope
6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Shiet i'd rather get a kick from the guild than one ass whoopin' from my mother.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Threshnya - Death Knight   Sat 09 Aug 2014, 4:53 am   Post numberPost #2

Great application, with all required information. Couldn't resist myself giving you a plus.
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Threshnya - Death Knight   Sat 09 Aug 2014, 6:28 am   Post numberPost #3

Great application Smile a positive from me
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Threshnya - Death Knight   Sat 09 Aug 2014, 6:35 am   Post numberPost #4

More people for premades.. + from me
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Threshnya - Death Knight   Sat 09 Aug 2014, 7:40 am   Post numberPost #5

I like the app.

Positive.
Back to top Go down
efrata
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2014-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Threshnya - Death Knight   Sat 09 Aug 2014, 7:51 am   Post numberPost #6

i like your app . Positive.
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Threshnya - Death Knight   Sat 09 Aug 2014, 8:33 am   Post numberPost #7

Such a nice app. Positive
Back to top Go down
Psychoo
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Character information
Name: Draconicx
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Threshnya - Death Knight   Sat 09 Aug 2014, 9:04 am   Post numberPost #8

Quote :
Shiet i'd rather get a kick from the guild than one ass whoopin' from my mother.

I can feel Your pain Very Happy

Positive
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Threshnya - Death Knight   Sat 09 Aug 2014, 9:49 am   Post numberPost #9

Great application, +
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Threshnya - Death Knight   Sat 09 Aug 2014, 5:38 pm   Post numberPost #10

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do? I will run around screaming like little girl.

Atleast yer honest Very Happy Overall dis is one of da few apps dat really impress me. Voting "+" GL! Smile 
Back to top Go down
Anton
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character information
Name: Anton
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Threshnya - Death Knight   Sat 09 Aug 2014, 6:29 pm   Post numberPost #11

big +
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Threshnya - Death Knight   Sat 09 Aug 2014, 7:30 pm   Post numberPost #12

10 +. You are in. Congraz and contact an officer for ingame invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Threshnya - Death Knight      Post numberPost #13

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Threshnya - Death Knight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-