HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Opuy - Warrior

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
opuy

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Opuy - Warrior   Sat 09 Aug 2014, 7:03 am   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:kin
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:8
Time zone (GMT+/-?):GMT +7
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:i am a married man, 175cm height, 93kg(i am fat dude), indonesian chinese, with glasess, christian. Smile thats some physical information from me Very Happy
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?i am looking for the best social guild, and i know for the past 2 months i played cataclysm here in nelth, hellguards is the best
What are your expectations from our guild?my expectation is i hope every member here is friendly, nice to others,so we can chit chat talk about everything and the most important thing, everyone having fun when log in to wow because they meet guildies
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?yes this is perfect
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?nope
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?nope, i dont know anyone from this guild, only got some rdf groups few times with some members of hellguards
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)i played wotlk for the past 2 years, and joined a local guild called "marauders" and i got bored with wotlk. then i moved to cata, and am still trying to join to guild which is best suited for me.
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?yes of course
Anything else you would like to add/share?i play wow almost everyday around 2-4 hours a day after work
Character Information
Character Name:Opuy
Character Race:Worgen
Character Class:Warrior
Character Level:85
Character Professions:not yet
Talent build/s:fury pvp - fury dps pve - (tank soon when i got some gear)
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?WR#320023.14-33200113132111102321.21-!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1
Why did you choose this build?this is the best fury pvp talent ever build Very Happy
What is your frequent spell rotation?i am a pvp oriented guy, so its not about rotation in pvp, its about timing.
and rotation for fury is simple. just spam cs and bt and click whenever slam / raging blow proc. enrage must be up almost everytime. and burst when shaman use hero, (deathwish - inner rage - reck)
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?yes
What is your PVE experience?to be honest i dont have any exp at all in cata. just some rdf, i'd be happy to learn everything with u guys Very Happy
What is your PVP Experience?i play arms / fury pvp in wotlk for the pat 2 years, and just joined cata 2 months ago, here is my link if anyone would like to see   http://armory.molten-wow.com/character-profile/Opuy/Neltharion/
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )i dont have, i only play warrior
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWhelicopter - food - gasoline
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?hell noooo, raging kids annoys me as f*ck
6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?guys to be honest, i dont know what is ankh Sad am a noob pve guy. never done any pve except RDF Sad
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Opuy - Warrior   Sat 09 Aug 2014, 7:43 am   Post numberPost #2

Not the best app that I've seen so far, but you can see his honesty from it and his expectations which are not high.

Gonna give a Positive for now.
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Opuy - Warrior   Sat 09 Aug 2014, 8:35 am   Post numberPost #3

Hello Indonesian married man, that's not exactly what we wanted to know, but is ok Razz. Positive.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Opuy - Warrior   Sat 09 Aug 2014, 5:51 pm   Post numberPost #4

Hey there fatso Very Happy (btw im a bit chubby as well so we can be chubby budies Very Happy ) U seem like a nice and social guy to me. Also our guild has strong PVP department (which Im not a part of Razz ) so I feel like u gonna fit in just right. Voting "+" GL! Smile 
Back to top Go down
Anton
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character information
Name: Anton
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Opuy - Warrior   Sat 09 Aug 2014, 6:27 pm   Post numberPost #5

idk why but i feel like miz applied again cracked up laughing plus from me
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Opuy - Warrior   Sun 10 Aug 2014, 6:45 am   Post numberPost #6

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Aurell
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Aurell
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Opuy - Warrior   Sun 10 Aug 2014, 7:33 am   Post numberPost #7

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Opuy - Warrior   Sun 10 Aug 2014, 7:43 pm   Post numberPost #8

You look like pretty cool guy Smile we dont need warriors ...
but the fact you plan to become tank is welcome Smile

+ from me Smile
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Opuy - Warrior   Tue 12 Aug 2014, 7:36 am   Post numberPost #9

are you sure you are not miz in disguise? or miz' long lost twin?

+from me we need moar pvp dudes
Back to top Go down
opuy

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Opuy - Warrior   Tue 12 Aug 2014, 11:58 am   Post numberPost #10

thank you guys for those positive reply, hope to see u guys in game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Opuy - Warrior   Tue 12 Aug 2014, 1:09 pm   Post numberPost #11

positive from me as well...i also think it might be miz's twin brother
Back to top Go down
Opuy

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Opuy - Warrior   Wed 13 Aug 2014, 6:08 am   Post numberPost #12

who is miz btw? is that someone from indonesia aswell? i never meet him in my life  confused 
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Opuy - Warrior   Wed 13 Aug 2014, 6:13 am   Post numberPost #13

Mizrael is a bulgarian who we very much love..you remind us of him that's why we say you could be his lost twin brother cracked up laughing
Back to top Go down
Razkarul
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Smexy
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Zevrik
Class: Monk Monk
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Opuy - Warrior   Wed 13 Aug 2014, 1:29 pm   Post numberPost #14

Positive for Miz's evil (pvp) twin brother Very Happy
And ankh is not pve thingy, it's shaman.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Opuy - Warrior   Wed 13 Aug 2014, 3:30 pm   Post numberPost #15

@Wii wrote:
are you sure you are not miz in disguise? or miz' long lost twin?

Or a lost son from all the harem he has cracked up laughing

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Opuy - Warrior      Post numberPost #16

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Opuy - Warrior

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-